homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you increase the odd of finding unique items in the treasure hunt? I've found quite a few during Melissa's quest (4 pieces of weapons, 2 pieces of armor), but barely get anything after the completion of the quest.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I've started a new gameplay in this 0.5.6.8 version and I've just played the first Claire sex scene in her bedroom... and it's AWFUL. The old one - you see it in the OP - was really good and it was much much much better. Her ass was well rounded, and it has sharp edges now.

New MC's facial features: awful
New Markus' features: pointless
New Thomas' features: unnecessary

Remade Claire's sex scene: you totally ruined it, dude

Once again, all these remakes are a mistake.

Well, good thing I didn't delete the 0.5.6.0 version.

------------

edit: you know what? I'm really disappointed.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So, I've started a new gameplay in this 0.5.6.8 version and I've just played the first Claire sex scene in her bedroom... and it's AWFUL. The old one - you see it in the OP - was really good and it was much much much better. Her ass was well rounded, and it has sharp edges now.

------------

I'm sorry that the changes missed the mark. The mc's dialog images got another rework in 0.5.7.0 (I heard the feedback) but I guess it is nearly impossible to improve something like those images if everyone got so used to the old version. I will probably make an image patch for them so that those who prefer them can still use the old version. For the Claire animation it isn't that easy. Since the new version has a lot more images and transitions I can't offer an image patch (they can't be replaced 1:1). You aren't the first who dislikes the new version, I guess the biggest problem many have with it is due to the light in the scene. If I could I would rework it completely again to get it right. That would however probably take 3 workdays... Time that I currently don't have because the next bonus scene + kate & Claire's update are overdue by a week on my calender. I will however keep this in mind and see what I can do about it in the future. (Maybe I'll add a mod that restores the old version). Why rework it to begin with? If it was just for that 1 animation from the backside I would have left it be because I liked that one too. But the transitions + the other angle of the animation and also the images before the scene looked really outdated. I couldn't just change everythijg else but leave that 1 animation in

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm sorry that the changes missed the mark. The mc's dialog images got another rework in 0.5.7.0 (I heard the feedback) but I guess it is nearly impossible to improve something like those images if everyone got so used to the old version. I will probably make an image patch for them so that those who prefer them can still use the old version. For the Claire animation it isn't that easy. Since the new version has a lot more images and transitions I can't offer an image patch (they can't be replaced 1:1). You aren't the first who dislikes the new version, I guess the biggest problem many have with it is due to the light in the scene. If I could I would rework it completely again to get it right. That would however probably take 3 workdays... Time that I currently don't have because the next bonus scene + kate & Claire's update are overdue by a week on my calender. I will however keep this in mind and see what I can do about it in the future. (Maybe I'll add a mod that restores the old version). Why rework it to begin with? If it was just for that 1 animation from the backside I would have left it be because I liked that one too. But the transitions + the other angle of the animation and also the images before the scene looked really outdated. I couldn't just change everythijg else but leave that 1 animation in
Please consider restoring the old Claire scene. I honestly think it was one of your best scenes - the second best sex scene in your game. Only the "Verena riding MC in her bedroom" is a sexier and hotter scene.

You don't have to rework this new "remake". Just throw it away and restore the old 0.5.6.0 version scene.

Now, the light is not the big issue, in my opinion
. What I really don't like in your new scene is the FRAMING, the distance and the angle (I'm using the words in their cinematographic and photographic meanings - I'm considering your scenes like they were movie scenes or some photographs). The old framing and the photographic angle were perfect. Now the characters are too close and the angle is simply BAD.

You made the same mistake - not as big as this one - with the kitchen scene where Kate is watching MC banging Claire.

My opinion:

- this old scene and the scene where MC is having reverse cowgirl sex with Claire in the kitchen are really good because they have the right framing, distance and angle.

- this new remade Claire scene - well, that's the opposite.

Now, the reason why I don't like MC's new facial features: everytime you remodel him his jaw is getting bigger and bigger and more and more squared. Honestly, WTF.

I really dislike his new look when he's serious, because he looks angry like he's on the verge of snapping.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe take a Patreon POLL to get a better idea who liked it and who didn't before wasting more time fixing it for just a few.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021

------------

post a side by side comparison, visual aids are always welcome if its that bad

Reactions: JakJakk

GaaRa31

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2023-12-29
Developer: Chyos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.6.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The size just 2,13 GB?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, please stop reworking old scenes and graphics and stuff.

You devs should stop thinking that reworking your old stuff is a good thing. IT'S NOT A GOOD THING

And I honestly think that you should start ignoring the polls and start implementing the quests that you think the story needs first.
I think you should ignore the polls and make Penny's update next because the storyline as a whole needs it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes