dadag

Feb 21, 2022
Có cách nào để chơi trò chơi này với The Twist trên joyplayer không? Nếu vậy, bạn có thể cho tôi biết?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I was surprised with the scope of this game! Not a fan of the grinding bits though.

However, I'm experiencing two issues with quests not firing properly. I can't finish the current Heather story because I'm not given an option to "Let's talk" or whatever. So I can't finish the investigation at the monestary.

And also can't deliver the stone to Bianca. I've stolen it but when getting back to her, it's as if I hadn't so I can't progress.

Maybe I did something wrong along the way so the questlines got broken. Due to that, a reset of the function of the quests should be considered. If possible even a milestone-based reset?
For Heather have you taken her Virginity yet and read the Dairy on her Dresser? Also, which stone? First or Second? The one in the House or the one in Mine? The first at Giron house you give to Bianca, the second at the Mine you give to Gavina, not Bianca.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
i think what annoys me the most about the current state of the game, regardless of how fun the game is overall, besides the limit to 2 baby's per mom you knock up even though your character is rolling bank and can likely afford to buy the town you have to give up the baby and also there is no other marriage option. you have to marry the milf. you can't choose mira first, or frischa first or kate first or arianna first. because in the story the baron show a law being brought into place where you can marry more than one woman due to shortage of men at some point towards the end of the story but you are forced to to marry a milf. nothing really against milf's per say just it had to be emily. can't be any other or at least give more than one option. just seriously annoying and is discouraging as hell to continue to play the game like that. i'm at the stage in the game with non-ntr option and having all of it done except marriage and i'm like do i really have to do this bs? really? still waiting on like 11 quests to update with their storyline from the dev so i can see what happens. anya, arianna, princess, the queen, whatever the hell happens at the monestary while waiting to corrupt the nuns further even though they are capped and nothing is happening, kate's trip to kirlic, claire's quest part as well, bianca and her mom stuff, and just a few other items that seriously need clearing up.
IRL a relative of mine sought out 18 yr old girls married them impregnated them 3 times left them and did it many many times, this azz is still alive but getting old, so many kids out in the world not a good man.

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
Is there a reason I can't use Marcus Bow? I see no level requirement or anything and it just refuses to let me equip it.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
man i really wish there was a step by step walkthrough for this. I love the expansive walkthrough, but there is so much to juggle, and I can never be sure if im missing something or doing something in the wrong order, or being inefficient with time.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
man i really wish there was a step by step walkthrough for this. I love the expansive walkthrough, but there is so much to juggle, and I can never be sure if im missing something or doing something in the wrong order, or being inefficient with time.
I got everything done with the walkthrough in the game, imo it can't be step by step enough.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys Sorry if i'm being out of pocket but no one has answered me but I'm going to ask one more time I'm still having issues with Gavina's new content I can't seem to trigger her anal scenes I've fellow the walkthrough I've had sex with her 5 times but after she won't ask me to Craft her a special butt plug like it say in the guide please any help with this will be much appreciated
u have to rescue her from mines and then backstab training

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
I can't ask for seed from Penny, it says I need to give her 1 gold, I have it, but the option to give it to her for the seed is grayed out.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't ask for seed from Penny, it says I need to give her 1 gold, I have it, but the option to give it to her for the seed is grayed out.
30884 messages, and you are the first who thinks that you have to pay Penny to work the fields and get seed.
You give her 1 gold when you need to rent the barn in Kate's quest.
Working her field belongs to her quest: talk to her when she works her field and she will ask you to help her. Agree, and she will give you seed and tools. Now you can work the fields and sleep and have dinner at her house.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
30884 messages, and you are the first who thinks that you have to pay Penny to work the fields and get seed.
Working her field belongs to her quest: talk to her when she works her field and she will ask you to help her. Agree, and she will give you seed and tools. Now you can work the fields and sleep and have dinner at her house.
If you ask for seeds too often, you will have to pay for them. Iirc if you ask for them few times a week, you'll have to pay after the first.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
You know, you make a lot of these passive aggressive smarmy replies and you are frequently wrong.

It has long been a mechanic in the game that if you hit Penny up for seeds too often, she will say something to the effect of she does not have the money to buy more - you can then offer to give her money at that point (so she can buy more.)

From the current walkthrough: "If you run out of seeds you can ask her for more during dinner. If she has no money left you can donate her some and she will buy seeds the next day."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.7.0c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know, you make a lot of these passive aggressive smarmy replies and you are frequently wrong.

It has long been a mechanic in the game that if you hit Penny up for seeds too often, she will say something to the effect of she does not have the money to buy more - you can then offer to give her money at that point (so she can buy more.)

From the current walkthrough: "If you run out of seeds you can ask her for more during dinner. If she has no money left you can donate her some and she will buy seeds the next day."
I guess you're right: why should I answer when the walkthrough tells you what you have to do? I will never answer anyone anymore.

If you ask for seeds too often, you will have to pay for them. Iirc if you ask for them few times a week, you'll have to pay after the first.
Well, this is the first time someone talks about seeds and money: I thought I've read the whole walkthrough line after line... and yet I've never realised that you could mess in such a poor way with farming that you have to pay for having seeds.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Well, this is the first time someone talks about seeds and money: I thought I've read the whole walkthrough line after line... and yet I've never realised that you could mess in such a poor way with farming that you have to pay for having seeds.
The way the game is designed you are frequently trying to avoid certain gates. This can lead to odd issues like this one. I almost always find myself trying to delay certain storylines from advancing because I am in the midst of another LI's events and I don't want to have them all popping off at the same time. I often have Penny "stuck" at the point where if I talk to her in the field, it will trigger the event where her useless fuckwad of a husband shows up, and then this starts a countdown where you really need to focus on corrupting her if you don't want her to start fucking her husband in, I think it's 2 weeks.

Why don't I want to start that countdown? For one thing I am in the midst of Frisha's storyline, Kate's storyline, etc. Also, I generally haven't advanced Tia far enough at that point and I would rather call her mom for help with healing Penny's husband versus the creepy shopkeeper, who will try to leverage Penny later on.

However, this also means *I cannot give her vegetables to sell* since you do so by talking to her in the field during the day, so it is entirely possible for her to run out of funds if I am farming a lot. I imagine other players run into this situation too.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
The way the game is designed you are frequently trying to avoid certain gates. This can lead to odd issues like this one. I almost always find myself trying to delay certain storylines from advancing because I am in the midst of another LI's events and I don't want to have them all popping off at the same time. I often have Penny "stuck" at the point where if I talk to her in the field, it will trigger the event where her useless fuckwad of a husband shows up, and then this starts a countdown where you really need to focus on corrupting her if you don't want her to start fucking her husband in, I think it's 2 weeks.

Why don't I want to start that countdown? For one thing I am in the midst of Frisha's storyline, Kate's storyline, etc. Also, I generally haven't advanced Tia far enough at that point and I would rather call her mom for help with healing Penny's husband versus the creepy shopkeeper, who will try to leverage Penny later on.

However, this also means *I cannot give her vegetables to sell* since you do so by talking to her in the field during the day, so it is entirely possible for her to run out of funds if I am farming a lot. I imagine other players run into this situation too.
You can easily avoid her asking for money if you just plant all your seeds before asking for new ones.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
You can easily avoid her asking for money if you just plant all your seeds before asking for new ones.
That is not true. It is based on whether she has money. If you ask her and you still have a bunch of seeds, she says she thinks you still have seeds. It's an entirely different dialogue. If you ask her and she is broke, she tells you she can't afford to buy more seeds (and then an option can appear where the MC can choose to give her money to go buy more seeds.)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
That is not true. It is based on whether she has money. If you ask her and you still have a bunch of seeds, she says she thinks you still have seeds. It's an entirely different dialogue. If you ask her and she is broke, she tells you she can't afford to buy more seeds (and then an option can appear where the MC can choose to give her money to go buy more seeds.)
That happens only if you had treated her badly before. Treat her good and it will never happen.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
That happens only if you had treated her badly before. Treat her good and it will never happen.
I'm not trying to argue with you dude but you are simply incorrect. I have been playing this game a long time. It's based on her money. Has zero to do with how much she likes you, unless the dev just changed it. If it happens and you wait until she visits the shopkeeper to sell vegetables to him, the next time you ask she will have seeds. Ask the dev if you don't believe me.

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes