Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No there is a skill, it comes from the guy that gives you the rabbit quest for a lucky rabbit foot. It's a few sequences into the training he gives. I once thought it would come from the spider silk encounters, but he specifies its from spiders but no requirement to collect the poison to use it. I usually see it when I select skill specialization of poison, usually quite effective some of the recruitable bandits can resist randomly, same with orcs, but not as resistant.
You are talking about the poisoned arrow Skill, it's not the same as the silver weapon skill that used to be in the game in the past.
Like rennerd said the skill was removed for simplicity as the weapon automatically applies that effect now

Reactions: Kasrhima

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
You are talking about the poisoned arrow Skill, it's not the same as the silver weapon skill that used to be in the game in the past.
Like rennerd said the skill was removed for simplicity as the weapon automatically applies that effect now
Oh thanks for clarifying it, it seems walkthrough has some outdated things.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
One of my villagers got lost?
I believe it was when I built the jail
None sick/injured

Kasrhima

Mar 25, 2021
Is it possible to return Natasha's breasts to their former size when they were small?
You can either change them from the biggest size that they can be or change them back to the 2nd biggest size by purifying the water that she drinks using the Anesthetic but, those are 2 options that you have regarding their size.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In the story, I just recruited Lyvia. I'm wondering what's the best build for her stats. I currently have Tia as my tank, focusing on health and armor, and my MC's traits are obviously spread out among strength, dexterity, thieving, hunting, etc. Would it be best to focus Lyvia's skills on strength and slowly spread them out among constitution, dexterity, like 3:1:1?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I agree. I am not a big fan of oversized monster boobs, I'd rather have them more realistic. It sucks that corruption requires inflated balloon breasts.
Corruption does not require huge behinds nor huge breasts, its just a fetish of some. Which maybe shared with the graphic artist. If you ask for a reduction most CAD can resize them, request same, I thought about that with the Church priestess, I was very disappointed they grew to the point she would topple over if not careful. Reversing the water should not be required, some mechanism should be offered.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
love me some Heather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scenes want more!
You can without the Demon route. Just keep having anal sex with her and MC will then ask to put it in her pussy. When you do, it triggers who the real killer is and that's pretty much the final sequence of the Monastery Murder Quest and no one gets accused.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
You can without the Demon route. Just keep having anal sex with her and MC will then ask to put it in her pussy. When you do, it triggers who the real killer is and that's pretty much the final sequence of the Monastery Murder Quest and no one gets accused.
really? damn last time i played you couldnt. thanks for the info

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
love me some Heather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scenes want more!
No you can do both on the church path aswell... for Mira you need to talk to her at home in Arenfield, Heather doesn't need anything special except for the murder investigation to proceed to a certain point
In the story, I just recruited Lyvia. I'm wondering what's the best build for her stats. I currently have Tia as my tank, focusing on health and armor, and my MC's traits are obviously spread out among strength, dexterity, thieving, hunting, etc. Would it be best to focus Lyvia's skills on strength and slowly spread them out among constitution, dexterity, like 3:1:1?
Her main stats are strength, dexterity, constitution and armor proficiency

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-06-17 010405.png
I looked at the walkthrough, when I click on ibhar here, i should find a necklace in his hand, but I don't have such a text. Do I need to do something extra to open that feature?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes