Kasrhima

Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3742647
I looked at the walkthrough, when I click on ibhar here, i should find a necklace in his hand, but I don't have such a text. Do I need to do something extra to open that feature?
I'm not really sure why but if you try multiple times one them will work it also happened to me, but you just need to do that and the message regarding that item will appear, it may be related to what XSelLint said, that may be the reason behin it, or it could be that is just a bug.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm working through Lyvia's story, and I was able to create a mercenary group. After naming the group, walkthrough step 11, and talking to Lyvia she mentioned that we need to get stronger, walkthrough step 13. The walkthrough mentions that I should defeat brigands and talk to them afterwards. However, every time I defeat the brigand, they all die and I'm unable to recruit them. Am I missing a step or is this a bug?

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
I'm working through Lyvia's story, and I was able to create a mercenary group. After naming the group, walkthrough step 11, and talking to Lyvia she mentioned that we need to get stronger, walkthrough step 13. The walkthrough mentions that I should defeat brigands and talk to them afterwards. However, every time I defeat the brigand, they all die and I'm unable to recruit them. Am I missing a step or is this a bug?
Do you mean there's no dialogue box when combat ends?

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
sit with lyvia at camp during the evening

Reactions: Satyr90

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
After playing some more, I like this game, so when I say this know that it comes from a well meaning place.

This game needs a total rethinking of what it's trying to achieve when it comes to gameplay and story or it will inevitably become more and more bloated where the sum of its parts become a negative.

A few examples for the gameplay:
- How the leveling system seems entirely pointless outside of being checks for progress with individual talents giving bonuses ranging from useless(witchcraft) to at best convenient(constitution), the bonuses conferred to combat stats are almost non existent.
- Every resource but HP becomes trivialized way too soon, Stamina you stop caring as soon as you can make decent money through combat and or you finish leveling talents through actions, Hunger is also extremely easy to deal with and doesn't even have to be dealt with if you aren't doing combat, Lust also has been completely ditched as I don't think any of the recent interactions have any variance based on Lust and regardless, it is trivial to solve it.
- I just do not see a world where a magic playthrough is viable unless they become so uterly broken because despite stamina not being a problem, bonking people will always be more straight foward and have no downside and it's not like the combat is difficult in the first place, notwithstanding how magic is still only possible on a "evil" playthrough.

For the Story my biggest thing is that this jumping around between storylines will inevitably create situations where you have to accomodate new ideas by updating old stories and that just means that more time is spent on rewriting which will lead to even more new ideas and that is how you get to how "A Song of Ice and Fire will never finish" territory.

At the end of the day this is just the ramblings of one person and yes, it is my fault for playing an unfinished game, but I do want to see this game be completed but if I am already starting to think this game has too much, I can't imagine what it will be like in 1 or 2 years that might take to complete it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3742647
I looked at the walkthrough, when I click on ibhar here, i should find a necklace in his hand, but I don't have such a text. Do I need to do something extra to open that feature?
Perception (it's also a Talent from the MCs tree), if it is low you need to keep interacting with the body until you find it
After nameing your band you need to talk to Lyvia at the fireplace of your new camp

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Just gonna say this need more save file slots or a replay function(dont know if there is one), can just continue to make save folders and keep replacing them, just one wrong move and over 40 hrs of play ruined and I dont trust myself enough not to make a mistake on that simple task.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just gonna say this need more save file slots or a replay function(dont know if there is one), can just continue to make save folders and keep replacing them, just one wrong move and over 40 hrs of play ruined and I dont trust myself enough not to make a mistake on that simple task.
Most scenes are repeatable those that aren't can be dreamt about when going to bed

Dec 24, 2023
When I open the game, I get a warning that a profile error has occurred. The game continues to run but I don't fully understand what it means?

1718643512489.png

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
When I open the game, I get a warning that a profile error has occurred. The game continues to run but I don't fully understand what it means?

View attachment 3744711
TBH I can't tell you what it means but I can say it probably isn't worth worrying about. If I had to guess, it's something to do with the version of rpgm you're using and the version that the game assumes is running. Probably has something to do with when the game was originally created (some of these have been in development for a long time), but it's a common error and a lot of people just ignore it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes