Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is too good. I have not been able to tear myself away from it. My only gripe is that sometimes the character's eyes are black like demons and perhaps not being able to skip some scenes.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This game is too good. I have not been able to tear myself away from it. My only gripe is that sometimes the character's eyes are black like demons and perhaps not being able to skip some scenes.
Yeah it can be freaky, Tia's eyes during the blowjob scene also look broken.
vvxcvxvxvx.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
WOW this game is alot of fun when i was first doing the quest line with the church stuff ONLY thing took me a bit to understand correctly is the torches in the church thought i needed a fire source ya know them being a torch and all
BUT then i tried the sacrifices on them and worked LOL it was like OHHHHH so thats how they work LOL
pretty neat story line and in the end i got to keep mira and her mom :)so thats it then eh ?
what about this new map location OR was that the church tunnel?

i was reading through the change log and little confused here
Continued Mira's quest around the church. The quest about her ritual can now be completed and involves 2 new characters. (9 new animations)
the only new person i seen was the guy that took mira down into the church tunnel....the ritual says need to vote to continue it am i missing something here?
and how to get 3 new weapons ?
UPDATED:was looking through crafting for something unrelated and discovered i can make shadowstone dagger.sword.axe are these the 3 new weapons?
how come we cant use the shadowstone dagger?seems strange we can use marcus dagger and silver dagger but not shadowstone dagger?

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
More Details...
What Version are you playing? useing any 3rd party tool? did you cheat in any way? What was your last action with Emily?
I already have a preliminary judgement why I encoutered so many bugs... When I played Katherine's quests in v0.3.5.0a with a v0.3.5.0a save, there's no problem at all.[1] My guess is you have to complete some quests like Emily's and Katherine's quest before you play v0.3.6.0b. This is my save from 0.3.5.0a. If you just do the Mira new quest but don't make any progress in Emily's quest, I would guess you'll have the same problem I encountered.

[1] That's a lie. :LOL:
It seems that Tia will never rest if I sleep in Tia's home when Tia is in the group. Lyvia's location at night is buggy too. The game version is v0.3.5.0a.
PS: My final guess is that you should complete quests one by one. There's certain degree of possibility that you'll encounter some problems when you do many quests simultaneously. I think even my v0.3.5.0a save is corrupt too... :cry:

PS: Katherine's and Emily's quest are all concerned with altering Emily's dialogue option. Maybe that's why I can't learn recipe from Emily and take Emily to the baron because I do these two quests simultaneously. Maybe that's why I have no problem learning Claire's recipe because I already done Claire's quest.

Game_ytTE1nsako.jpg

Last edited:

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Where is MC's house I can't find a torch

help me pls
The house is in front of Emily, Mira and Frisha's house, there is a hay stack next to it. You will find a torch inside if you can lockpick it, or buy back the key from the Mayor

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Updated cheat menu files. Most in game girls in the cheat menu list, and most have variable controls. Copper ore and vials of cum added to the Add Item command.
NSFP version has a taboo on/off feature for Mira after getting Marcus's letter that enables the Brother/Sister relationship.
SFP version does not. Download whichever you choose.

To install, replace the Map027 file in www/data with the new one.
I've installed it, but how do I use it? How do I open the cheat menu?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
WOW this game is alot of fun when i ws first doing the quest line with the church stuff ONLY thing took me a bit to understand correctly is the torches in the church thought i needed a fire source ya know them being a torch and all
BUT then i tried the sacrifices on them and worked LOL it was like OHHHHH so thats how they work LOL
pretty neat story line and in the end i got to keep mira and her mom :)so thats it then eh ?
what about this new map location OR was that the church tunnel?

i was reading through the change log and little confused here
Continued Mira's quest around the church. The quest about her ritual can now be completed and involves 2 new characters. (9 new animations)
the only new person i seen was the guy that took mira down into the church tunnel....the ritual says need to vote to continue it am i missing something here?
and how to get 3 new weapons ?
UPDATED:was looking through crafting for something unrelated and discovered i can make shadowstone dagger.sword.axe are these the 3 new weapons?
how come we cant use the shadowstone dagger?seems strange we can use marcus dagger and silver dagger but not shadowstone dagger?
The 2nd Character is the Succubus you can encounter in the tunnels
You should be able to use the shadowstone dagger.

I already have a preliminary judgement why I encoutered so many bugs... When I played Katherine's quests in v0.3.5.0a with a v0.3.5.0a save, there's no problem at all.[1] My guess is you have to complete some quests like Emily's and Katherine's quest before you play v0.3.6.0b. This is my save from 0.3.5.0a. If you just do the Mira new quest but don't make any progress in Emily's quest, I would guess you'll have the same problem I encountered.

[1] That's a lie. :LOL:

PS: My final guess is that you should complete quests one by one. There's certain degree of possibility that you'll encounter some problems when you do many quests simultaneously. I think even my v0.3.5.0a save is corrupt too... :cry:

PS: Katherine's and Emily's quest are all concerned with altering Emily's dialogue option. Maybe that's why I can't learn recipe from Emily and take Emily to the baron because I do these two quests simultaneously. Maybe that's why I have no problem learning Claire's recipe because I already done Claire's quest.

View attachment 1111785
I am not quiet sure what to make out of this... let's start with Emily storyline... what was the last hing you did?
How high is her affection?
What route are you following with her?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I am not quiet sure what to make out of this... let's start with Emily storyline... what was the last hing you did?
How high is her affection?
What route are you following with her?
If you want to know, just try this save. You can use this save on A Struggle with Sin v0.3.5.0a or v0.3.6.0b what so ever. This save was already corrupt because you can't learn recipe from Emily concerning Katherine's quest. In this save, I only did blowjob with Emily and didn't trigger dialogues about relationship or just for fun.

I should do Emily's quest along from a non-corrupt save to confirm my assumption. But I really lost interest to try these quests again. And I don't know if or not it would be necessary I need to do these quests from scratch if that bug is pretty severe. I don't care others question whether or not I'm familiar with computer or this game. I just leave messages to warn anyone that there's might be a bug in these quests concerning that Katherine's quest would alter Emily's and Claire's dialogue options.

2021-03-30 edit:
Yes... There must be a bug in these quests. This time I did Emily's quest along[1] and I finally get this Emily's dialogue options. I play my non-corrupt save on A Struggle with Sin v0.3.5.0a. I wasn't even dare to try this quest on v0.3.6.0b.[2] :cry:
Game_agpbUKGTDX.jpg

[1] Yes... It's a lie again. I also increased Lyvia's affection too because I really don't think it would affect Emily's quest. :LOL:
[2] Because I encountered some problems on Emily's and Katherine's quest like offering something to cook or talking about Rumah when I moved 0.3.5.0a saves to A Struggle with Sin v0.3.6.0b. :sick:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the same problem, and so far no-one has posted a solution.
...the answer to THAT question is easy... you guys fail to provide any detailed explanation and we are no psychic... conclusion is you are only here to vent your frustration and not for seeking help

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I have the same problem, and so far no-one has posted a solution.
Take care with this: Sometimes, I tap so quick and I lose some messages. This message appears, I cant remember, when the new day arrives or MC steps the street for first time..... If you tap quick, the message disappears! And (at least I do) I use to tap quick in the night for to get first the new day

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
So I decided to decrypt the images because unfortunately due to some issues I dont have time to replay up through the update. Needless to say, I was able to decrypt the images but they are .png and for some reasons I cant get them to display on any of my image programs. They dont even show a preview in the explorer. I cannot be the only one with this problem.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so i started a brand new save.. i just finished the part after building the orphanage spoke to the priest with emily, and now the game is like broken emily is nowhere to be found.. i cant skip time, and when i enter church and try to go to basement it says "i should follow emily back home" it automatically walks inside emilys house but i cant find her?.. any help:( i dont wanna start again
If I am not mitaken she should be in bed in order to reward you for your substencial help in secureing her future

Horalover

May 7, 2017
What's the status on the current Patreon poll?
If you mean what the next update will be, it's most likely going to be John & Bianca.

" The king won't pay him for his work but still demands more of it for his troops. Without warning his daughter returns from Parakis. But she has problems of her own and wanted to seek refuge at her fathers house. In addition to that the mine has been overrun, making it impossible to get new ore from within. Bianca will finally take you to her master. (Is connected to the main storyline and the conflict at the frontline) "

John is the smith. Bianca is the thief that teaches you lockpicking

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes