anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh hey the Natasha loop has been fixed.

She should behave normally for both routes now (her 4 & 8pm schedule is exactly the same in the NTR off route).

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
well im stumped different statues says different things ONE of them says something about books or paper so wandered around church for books and mansion and nothing to be found SOOO i take it statues are useless and need to find some other way to open the door so how the fuck ya do this quest?demon girls drops keys but seem useless only opens treasure chest things View attachment 1109578
Parchment works too.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How do you offer the sacrifices?

Edit: NVM, there's torches right next to the statues you can interact with.

Edit 2: Does anyone have a save that allows for Mira NTR? Mine doesn't allow for it.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is giving me quest for glory vibes. Having to work for just a good nights sleep. Open world with a lot of paths and possibilities. Love it.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Updated cheat menu files. Most in game girls in the cheat menu list, and most have variable controls. Copper ore and vials of cum added to the Add Item command.
NSFP version has a taboo on/off feature for Mira after getting Marcus's letter that enables the Brother/Sister relationship.
SFP version does not. Download whichever you choose.

To install, replace the Map027 file in www/data with the new one.

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Guys literally what ever i do, i cant trigger the new content for Mira, i follow the walktrough and everything, but the trial never starts, not after 14 days, not after 5 Months, whats the catch, do i have to just wait for some miracle, not have sex with her keep her a virgin, what do i have to do, i am literally baffled...?

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
recheck mira's quest make sure you meet all of the requirements follow by step it sometimes hold up until you clear all the previous step....

if am remember correctly the quest start after mira join the church which is after you read marcus's letter.. not sure what changed on the new version it maybe another bug, to me i was hold mira quest until am done with emily kidnaping NTR
I don't know, i did everything, and im replaying it over and over again, and still absolutely nothing happens, i even talk to Emily and she says not to disturb her until she finishes her training and stuff, thats after the MC has sex with Mira, but god damn, nothing happens, no matter what i try

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Does Mira now have ntr scenes now? Is she corrupted by using MC's charisma or smthing since she can't be corrupted with the MC's corruption juice?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
When you go out into base Arenfeld after she joins the church, if you have met all the requirements for it, there should be a red message in the bottom left corner telling you that her iniation will start soon. After 14 days from that, go to the church between 8am and noon. It will start her new stuff.

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
When you go out into base Arenfeld after she joins the church, if you have met all the requirements for it, there should be a red message in the bottom left corner telling you that her iniation will start soon. After 14 days from that, go to the church between 8am and noon. It will start her new stuff.
I will try mate, im gonna replay it again, and if it doesn't work i have no idea what to do.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Firebane said:
I will try mate, im gonna replay it again, and if it doesn't work i have no idea what to do.
I've got the same problem. I've done everything up to the point where the new quest for Mira is supposed to start but there is no message in the corner and nothing seems to trigger. I can have sex with her behind the altar where she works so as far as I know I should have met all the requirements.

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
okie after a quick/rush run on mira's quest it don seem any problem.... all you need is after read marcus's letter head to emily house after chat with mira wait for 15days then go to the church...while waiting you can do your best to bang her if you wan or do some other quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The funny thing is i never get the first message, "Mira will undergo her initiation in 14 days", maybe that it self is the problem.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes