Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For some reason I started all over again, I have been stuck in the Mira mission
"Talk to Mira in the evening while there are 3+ wood in the oven and repeat this until Emily will make you climb out of the window."
I kept lying on the bed and touching Mira's ass

Note: I have solved all Emily’s tasks
3+ wood = the stove must be fully charged with woodlogs

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hello, I am new in this thread as writer, but not as a voyeur.I have a few questions I hope you can help me, thank you!

This question is out of ill,misunderstanding or bad things, is just out of pure curiposity:

When i was watching this thread a year ago, thepiracy of the uptades were more on actual date, I mean if this friday appear the 3.7.0, here we have in a few days that version, butin this months that thing changed, and they respect the update schedule by the artist.Ir is good ofc and I am glad for him, but I am a bit curious of what happened, maybe a deal, lack of uploaders etc.

It is interesting too that creators of games are in sites that make piracy, I understand the scope you can get, but it is funny if you think about it."I amanswer questions and help people on a site that make piracy and hack my game"

Sometimes the admins bann the creators , thats more LOL too but anyway, good fortune to the career of all developers.

The second question is more a patreon question:

What's the benefits the developer gets from monthly to annual subscription. If they lose 10% of the salary I would be against it. I dont want to imagine my boss telling me: Hey I make you a contract of a full year but in exchange you will give me the 10% of your salary" No.

The third question is about patreon too:

When you subscribe to on developer for example today at 25 of March,"patreon" says that will be "purchased" again the 1 of april,of course for me it is a waste of money, there is any way to change that?

Yes I plan to subscribe him, but if I am gonna have to purchase 2 times in 5 days, I have my right to say : "Fuck you, patreon"
Because it says "every month" if you pay now and in day 1 of april pay again, it is an scam.

Have fun!
I don't have anything to tell you about the piracy thing. I do think Chyos is trying to accommodate the community here by letting the game out for free a month after it is out for patrons. I think that's a good deal.

The annual subscription does take away some of what the creator will get. How much less depends upon the discount they go for; I think the max is 16% off. It is seen as a good thing in that the creator can count on that support because it has already been given. A big problem for adult game developers is that a lot of patron charges don't go through each month, somewhere between 10% and 20%. By getting annual subscriptions, the creator doesn't have to worry about that problem. I am not into the annual subscription myself, because I give Chyos more than the amount for my tier anyway, so I'm not looking for discounts and I always pay each month. But it's up to you what you want to do, if the option is there.

Patreon will definitely charge you again at the 1st of the month, if you are doing a monthly payment. So if you signed up on the last day of March, Patron would charge you again the next day too. I had that happen to me actually. So if you don't want to get charged again so quickly, you should wait until the 1st of April.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Share my savings progress
file11-Penny's final strategy on the road to corruption (maybe the road to love has failed)
file14-Same as Penny’s last strategy (I didn’t chat with Penny this morning, which prevented Henry from coming back)
Note: file14 must follow the path of love and corruption.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.6.0b was going to public! Go to Chyos's Patreon for the file. Is there any good Samaritan could share 0.3.6.0b walkthrough? :giggle:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
statues says something about sacrifice something evil so how come we cant sacrifice the demon girls we fight and fuck?
then theres the dudes with the helmets (resferring to the guys out by fields OUTSIDE)when we kill them how come we cant use them as sacrifice more importantly
wtf do we use to sacrifice and HOW

Last edited:

geekassasin95

Jun 4, 2018
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
any chance you have a mirror link? that website doesn't want to start the download for some reason

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im stumped different statues says different things ONE of them says something about books or paper so wandered around church for books and mansion and nothing to be found SOOO i take it statues are useless and need to find some other way to open the door so how the fuck ya do this quest?demon girls drops keys but seem useless only opens treasure chest things Untitled.png

Conversio

Jan 17, 2020
well im stumped different statues says different things ONE of them says something about books or paper so wandered around church for books and mansion and nothing to be found SOOO i take it statues are useless and need to find some other way to open the door so how the fuck ya do this quest?demon girls drops keys but seem useless only opens treasure chest things View attachment 1109578
It´s in the walkthrough. You need to activate the statues that are standing around and sacrifice different items at each one of them.
Look under "The Church" in the walkthrough. It tells you exactly what you need.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
any chance you have a mirror link? that website doesn't want to start the download for some reason
no sry my net is trash on my country thats why i have uploaded only 1 website i leave that to uploaders on this forum
also its really not starting the download strange since its not saying expired file

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys why there’s no romance tag in this game, there are like 3 love routes already and most of the characters fall in love with the MC (If you don’t corrupt them)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Guys why there’s no romance tag in this game, there are like 3 love routes already and most of the characters fall in love with the MC (If you don’t corrupt them)
Use the report button on the thread OP, click Other section and under more information say which tags are missing. Least thats what I do everytime I see missing tags and works 90% of the tiem.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Use the report button on the thread OP, click Other section and under more information say which tags are missing. Least thats what I do everytime I see missing tags and works 90% of the tiem.
Thank you, I'll see then

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes