YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
first you need to understand the highlight green is affection(it sometimes also mean good action) and red is corruption(it sometimes also mean NTR)... and corruption always come with letting the girl to drink MC cursed cum you can check those girl corruption by pressing " R " relations menu....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for MC bad alignment( corruption ) only need 65 for the church quest nothing you can do in the game with bad alignment you can't rape or any action by force it is completely useless at least it did nothing for even after 400 bad alignment... there are no good/bad alignment quest/new decision or npc behavior..
My NTR is closed

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do I think about my corruption?
How can one's own corruption be improved?
Need help
Your corruption can be improved by stealing from the others, by selling cum vials to Lucius and by casting witchcraft on the bandits

Reactions: playa2

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Talk to Lyvia (at the bridge in Arenfield in the afternoon). You will get a bandit disguise
I didn’t get the bandit outfit and only got the gold coins. Besides, Emily was rescued by me. How should I get the bandit outfit?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Talk to Lyvia (at the bridge in Arenfield in the afternoon). You will get a bandit disguise
I didn’t get the bandit outfit and only got the gold coins. Besides, Emily was rescued by me. How should I get the bandit outfit?
Emily needs to be abducted and saved by you twice in order to get that dialogue and the disguise

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Emily say "If it would be with Mira,You wouldn't leave me for her would you?"
How should I choose?
1.No, never
2.Uhm...maybe

Who can keep relationship with Emily again with Mira?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Emily say "If it would be with Mira,You wouldn't leave me for her would you?"
How should I choose?
1.No, never
2.Uhm...maybe
It depends on how faithful you are with promises or if you just don't care about her love

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who can keep relationship with Emily again with Mira?
Dude, I don't wanna be rude, but... if you speak English the walkthrough is the answer to every question you made.

IF you don't speak English and you need to "googletranslate" the game and the walkthrough, you'd better play something else, because the game is too complicated for this.

I hope you understand what I'm writing right here, because I have the feeling that you did not understand our prior answers.

Reactions: Erectosaurus

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
For some reason I started all over again, I have been stuck in the Mira mission
"Talk to Mira in the evening while there are 3+ wood in the oven and repeat this until Emily will make you climb out of the window."
I kept lying on the bed and touching Mira's ass

Note: I have solved all Emily’s tasks

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Hello, I am new in this thread as writer, but not as a voyeur.I have a few questions I hope you can help me, thank you!

This question is out of ill,misunderstanding or bad things, is just out of pure curiposity:

When i was watching this thread a year ago, thepiracy of the uptades were more on actual date, I mean if this friday appear the 3.7.0, here we have in a few days that version, butin this months that thing changed, and they respect the update schedule by the artist.Ir is good ofc and I am glad for him, but I am a bit curious of what happened, maybe a deal, lack of uploaders etc.

It is interesting too that creators of games are in sites that make piracy, I understand the scope you can get, but it is funny if you think about it."I amanswer questions and help people on a site that make piracy and hack my game"

Sometimes the admins bann the creators , thats more LOL too but anyway, good fortune to the career of all developers.

The second question is more a patreon question:

What's the benefits the developer gets from monthly to annual subscription. If they lose 10% of the salary I would be against it. I dont want to imagine my boss telling me: Hey I make you a contract of a full year but in exchange you will give me the 10% of your salary" No.

The third question is about patreon too:

When you subscribe to on developer for example today at 25 of March,"patreon" says that will be "purchased" again the 1 of april,of course for me it is a waste of money, there is any way to change that?

Yes I plan to subscribe him, but if I am gonna have to purchase 2 times in 5 days, I have my right to say : "Fuck you, patreon"
Because it says "every month" if you pay now and in day 1 of april pay again, it is an scam.

Have fun!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes