Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I got problem with Kate's mother. If we speak about Kate, I am at the point of the story where I have to drag those 3 guys, I got quite high either corruption or kate's affection. So for now, before I push her story further I would like to rise her mothers corruption and affection but I can't have sex with her, because Kate is in the room. What should I do to kick Kate out of the room? I was trying to give her wine, but either I can have sex with her or they are both already sleeping after that.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I got problem with Kate's mother. If we speak about Kate, I am at the point of the story where I have to drag those 3 guys, I got quite high either corruption or kate's affection. So for now, before I push her story further I would like to rise her mothers corruption and affection but I can't have sex with her, because Kate is in the room. What should I do to kick Kate out of the room? I was trying to give her wine, but either I can have sex with her or they are both already sleeping after that.
Give Kate wine/cumwine in the room, dont have sex and she passes out and go talk to the mom there now you can have sex with her. All of this needs to be done at midnight.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I touched Kate’s butt more than 3 times, why didn’t I have anal sex option?
Align 55?How to look at Align?

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
sorry but i didn't understand what you mean
can i put the cheats and saves (0.3.4.0) in version 0.3.5.6?
thanks
Starting with 0.3.5.0, Chyos (the dev) added a cheat tool to the game, which can be accessed by starting a new game. The version you are asking about, 0.3.4.0, doesn't have a cheat tool from the dev. Which means the cheats you used came from a cheat mod developed by someone else. You have to reach out to whoever made the cheat mod for 0.3.4.0 to see if they made an updated mod for 0.3.5.6, if you want the cheats, and the saves you have from the cheated game, to be usable for 0.3.5.6, I think. I don't know who developed the cheat mod, but it isn't Chyos. Good luck with that.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I followed all of Frisha's steps until step 8
6. On a Wednesday or Saturday walk inside the dining room before 6pm,
there is a star symbol near the shelf where you can hide until dinner
7. After dinner wait until Frisha and Dave are in his room and listen to their conversation
""8. The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from another floor and then inside use 'Hide and listen') by this at noon after Giron is in his office to see a conversation between him and Dave"".

there is nothing in the Giron office where I can hide to listen to the conversation
The spark always appears in the dining room and not in Giron's office.
Am i doing something wrong?
thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Starting with 0.3.5.0, Chyos (the dev) added a cheat tool to the game, which can be accessed by starting a new game. The version you are asking about, 0.3.4.0, doesn't have a cheat tool from the dev. Which means the cheats you used came from a cheat mod developed by someone else. You have to reach out to whoever made the cheat mod for 0.3.4.0 to see if they made an updated mod for 0.3.5.6, if you want the cheats, and the saves you have from the cheated game, to be usable for 0.3.5.6, I think. I don't know who developed the cheat mod, but it isn't Chyos. Good luck with that.
thanks
:)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
How can I improve Align?
If you mean evil then there's several ways earlier in the game. I'll avoid the later game decisions to avoid some spoilers and because by then you'll probably know what all effects it and how it works.

1. At night you can steal logs from piles in front of buildings.
2. During the mission to rescue Emily slit the throat of the bandit
3. Sell vials of your cum. While this is by far the easiest method this also has consequences for various stories in the game.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
sorry but I did not understand
what time do i have to go to read?
I went to read after 9 am and there is nothing "just books"
If your doing Frisha's missions then you have to have at least one point in perception talent. Then ONCE everyday go to that location to get the opportunity to unlock a secret passage that takes you to the basement and second floor. If you don't then either wait until tomorrow or what I usually do is save before and just reload the save to try again. After you unlock it go to the second floor at 12 pm and then listen in on the meeting.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Remember folks you can save yourself a lot of talent points by using Lyvia and Tia for strength/nature/armour/high perception stat dumps, those stats are wasted on the main character and going igh on perception dosent do much anyway..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Remember folks you can save yourself a lot of talent points by using Lyvia and Tia for strength/nature/armour/high perception stat dumps, those stats are wasted on the main character and going igh on perception dosent do much anyway..
Strength (+normal attack), intelligence(+magic attack), endurance(+energy and HP), perception(+hit rate and crit chance) and armor proficiency(+defence)... aswell as agility(+evasion and combat speed) (don't remeber the exact name right now) are combat stats that have an effect on all characters respectivley... you can use Tia for Nature stat since the MC won't need more than around 3 to learn all current recpies and find plants in the wilderness.
I suspect you can use Sabrina for witchcraft and Bianca for Thievery if they join the combat group at some point

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes