caju

Oct 5, 2017
I would still like to be able to dismiss the 5 useless mercs in camp which I have to pay for.
Or even better, they could be used somewhere but it seems like dismissing them would be a quick fix.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
¿Did the conditions for the King's visit change? Day 14 is here and King is nowhere to be seen, been reloading and entering from all sides and all times between 8~16 and nothing.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Is it a bug, that Maui doens't come out of her tent at all anymore?
I finished her content and she would stand next to Umah, but she doesn't come out of her tent anymore and it just says "Maui is sleeping inside..."

Flamel23

Aug 17, 2020
Guys, I need help. I Can't kill Roderick even though I have a silver dagger and bloodpoison skill. He just sits there with 0 HP and mauls me to death. I've searched this thread, but didn't find a solution.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The Ups And Downs Of This Week
Good afternoon,

the title sais it, this week wasn't easy for me.
I have spoken about my concerns about Patreon's guideline changes in March, this week I got a first taste of how that impacts my work.

I wasn't sure if I should write about all this at all, but in the end decided to write it all down. So you may skip the next paragraph, since it doesn't hold info about what I did this week.

For those who didn't notice, the patreon page was suspended on Monday/Tuesday because of a link on the F95 page to this site. After the link got removed by the F95 staff, the patreon page here has been restored.
I still don't get why this was a reason for them to shut down this page, because who knows which other sites out there on the web also link here that I don't have any control over.
I suspect the reason for this is the external image, so that Patreon is not associated with adult creators. For me this of course means less people actually finding the patreon page to support my work on the game.
So as much as all of this stressed me, I still think the patreon page is good for now and they don't have a reason to shut it down. But who can tell what the future brings.
Since Patreon is so strict with their policys I also decided to remove much of the fansection on the discord to prevent giving them another reason to shut down the page. The fancontent will be linked on my Subscribestar page in the future.
All of this has had an impact on my work this week. I was relieved that the site was restored, but the uncertainty about my future has left an unpleasant aftertaste.
I also suffered from headaches since Tuesday. I think I must have dislocated a vertebra in my neck during the night from Monday to Tuesday, because the pain hasn't gotten better until today (despite my physiotherapy appointment yesterday).

Despite all this, I have been trying to work this week (painkillers be praised), but as you can imagine, it hasn't been as efficient as it should have been. I continued to work on the quest and on more pictures for Penny in her new dress. Since she is now supposed to wear them inside the house, it was necessary to replace all existing images and sprites with new ones and to display dialogs with alternative clothes. Of course, this is also a preparation for a future pregnancy update, when I won't have to do this step again.
So while I've made quite a bit of progress with that, unfortunately the whole economic part that I want to build in with the livestock and the new mill has completely fallen by the wayside so far.
I just wasn't able to make the necessary calculation in my current state this week where costs for mercs has to be evened out by profit created when holding the territory southeast of Arenfield.

However, these are essential for the next milestone. I hope that I feel better again after the weekend so that I can reach this point by the end of next week.
But when I think about everything I have planned for the Stonecold mansion, I have doubts that I can make it by the end of the month. I will hopefully finish all the alternative dialog pictures in Penny's house today, after that I'll take some much needed rest.

I'm sorry that these news had a lot of my personal problems in them, I'll patch myself up and will get this done in the coming week.

Thank you for understanding and I wish you all a nice weekend!

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I also suffered from headaches since Tuesday. I think I must have dislocated a vertebra in my neck during the night from Monday to Tuesday, because the pain hasn't gotten better until today (despite my physiotherapy appointment yesterday).
Brother, take care of your health 1st & foremost.
Also how did you dislocated your Vertebra , that seems serious.
Hopefully you get better soon.

Reactions: Gambit33
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes