storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
While i understand why Chyos limits the kids at two that are left in the orphanage, i would still prefer that we could have our huge family all together. I want to build a village that only consist of MC and his harem and all of their kids. :p
play peasant's quest if that's your thing

Sensake

Jan 11, 2022
Somehow I've hid my hot bar that has the clock and everything that's at the top right don't know how I did it, playing on joiplay, anyone know how to unhide it?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Somehow I've hid my hot bar that has the clock and everything that's at the top right don't know how I did it, playing on joiplay, anyone know how to unhide it?
Does your game runs perfectly smoothly or does it freesez when going from one part of map to another and whenever talking to any character and the dialogue box appears ?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
New Animations, Maps And Dialogs.png
New Animations, Maps And Dialogs

Good afternoon!

The week is almost over again, but not before I've given you a brief review of the things I've done over the last few days.

I started the week with a bugfix of the android version (saving was not possible, thanks again for the report). After that was done, however, I let the android issue rest for the time being and devoted myself to Penny's update.

In the course of this, I revised the map southeast of Arenfield a little and added a water mill. This will now also be part of the story and of course I also needed 2 smaller maps for it, which I then created.
Another point was to breathe some life into the map in general. with a few opponents and a few animals. My idea is to make the south-eastern area a player-controlled zone. In other words, you can station mercenaries there to prevent bandit attacks and make sure constructions aren't damaged. I'm still working on the details, but I hope to be finished at the beginning of next week.

On the other hand, I have been working on new images and animations for Penny. As the cover picture reveals, I gave Penny a new outfit and continued to work on the scene at the lake. And I also worked on pictures and animations for Dave's tax collection.

There is still a lot to do, but the pieces are slowly coming together. Of course, I don't want to keep you waiting forever, so I'm thinking about doing another interim update, if this is possible without errors.
I can't give an exact date yet, but I hope to have some scenes ready by the end of next week, so that a release can be expected at the beginning of the week after at the latest.
I'll probably be able to narrow it down more precisely by next Friday.

That's all for now,
I'll continue for a bit further and wish you all a nice weekend!

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Hi, i am having trouble recruiting brigands for Lyvia's quest. all of them are dying, am i doing something wrong?
Old question, and seen numerous replies to it as well as the question repeated.

Just want to add to the; Talk to Lyvia answers. After 6PM at the camp, sit at the fire and a conversation starts about recruitment. It is mentioned in the Walkthrough, but the recruitment note is before the sitting by the fire dialogue. So it gets over looked.

p189001

Sep 20, 2022
11. 前往匪徒营地,在火堆旁与 Lyvia 交谈。现在您可以为您的雇佣兵团体命名。如果您采纳 Lyvia 的建议,她会对此做出反应,但这取决于您 ;)

我一直停留在 lyvia 11。 is save ,can have look?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018

I would help but I don't know what your problem is.
Please translate to english.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
the problem is that I didn't have a conversation with her about it, there is a function in the bedroom to talk to her about it, but why is it not available

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018

11. Visit the banditcamp and talk to Lyvia near the fire. You can now name your mercenary group

been stuck at : You can now name your mercenary group
I don't know how to fix your problem but a can tell you that the problem is most likely due to the cheats or save edit you did.
The only things that can be cheated without risking to break your save are : Money, EXP and talent points.
If you cheat or save edit anything else you have high chances to break your save if you don't know what you are doing.
For example if you want to cheat items in, make sure you have found at least one of that item first.

Never cheat the affection and corruption of the girls, those are used to progress characters and have caps at certain points in their stories and going above those caps will completely break their progression.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Yeah I think it is not going to happen.

Seeing as the mc is on his way to ousting both the baron and his moronic son, it is doubtful the dev will create an entire new storyline just for cuck lovers.

Too much work for too little an audience. In my honest opinion, just see the cuck path as non-canon and enjoy the game for what it is.

Eventually the dev will need to prioritize one of the storylines as they continue to diverge more and more.

Otherwise he will essentially be creating two games, and at any given time half of his fanbase will be bitching at him that they despise the stuff he is working on.

Either go full ntr or not, one or the other, but not both.
you haven't been playing this game very long have you? he does do both and even in some cases he adds a 3rd for even forth option and he does is very well.

Reactions: Badrok
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes