ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
The walkthrough step that corresponds to where you are at is this
View attachment 3901195
so you are most likely experiencing a bug.
Chyos (the dev) is probably the only one that can help you, but I know that sometimes he doesn't check F95 for a while so you might need to get lucky for him to see this.
To help you (or to identify the bug to fix it in the next update) he might need a save file.

If you send a save file, I might be able to see if I can solve the problem while you wait for an answer from Chyos.
save 40 is the last one i used,i only used money and item cheats btw

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
ummm that is strange, for me its this View attachment 3901366
I've made a clean install of the game and dropped your save in it.
When I load the save 40 I get the same result as before, with the quest being completed.
When I load the save 01 I get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've noticed that your save files are from V0.5.7.5(file01) and V0.5.7.0c (file40), but I'm playing on V0.5.8.5a.
That might be why I get something different than you.
But your save 01 seems to work with the newer version of the game so you might be able to continue from there.
I'm sorry but don't think I can help you any further than this.

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
I've made a clean install of the game and dropped your save in it.
When I load the save 40 I get the same result as before, with the quest being completed.
When I load the save 01 I get this
I've noticed that your save files are from V0.5.7.5(file01) and V0.5.7.0c (file40), but I'm playing on V0.5.8.5a.
That might be why I get something different than you.
But your save 01 seems to work with the newer version of the game so you might be able to continue from there.
I'm sorry but don't think I can help you any further than this.
well, thanks anyway, yea i started from an older version and always transferred my save file to the new version

Also any idea why i can't craft oven and cauldron at the smithy for my house? (done it once already for mira it worked fine then)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
well, thanks anyway, yea i started from an older version and always transferred my save file to the new version

Also any idea why i can't craft oven and cauldron at the smithy for my house? (done it once already for mira it worked fine then)
If you have ordered the kitchen and bathroom from Roderic, you should be able to craft the cauldron and oven at the anvil.
If it doesn't work it's probably a bug.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Guys, I can't complete the story. Is there a solution? Please help.
If you went with the route where Palak gets killed by a bear then the only solution in the current version is to edit your save with
After dropping your save in saveeditonline look for variable#332, the value should be at 1, change it to 2 and then download the new save file and replace it in your save folder.
To be safe you should backup your save or save in a different slot before editing just in case you change the wrong thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkloraed

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
They will open after completing mira's quest.
If you go back through the discussion ZeroHarcos and I had you'll see that he already finished Mira's quest, my guess is that he finished it in a previous version of the game and some incompatibility between versions made it bug out.

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
If you go back through the discussion ZeroHarcos and I had you'll see that he already finished Mira's quest, my guess is that he finished it in a previous version of the game and some incompatibility between versions made it bug out.
hey i already found a solution, it seems there was a bug and when i talked with mira in the evening (he was with the other guy and we broke up) i apologized to her and it reseted the quest, i managed to date her again from the beginning (yes book learining too) and now its alright already got the oven and the others thing now at the monostery, which is strange cause i already finished her quest once and now had to do it all over again

• Wow
Reactions: lancekro

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What is "Old Mc dialog images", there is no explanation in the first post ?

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
If you went with the route where Palak gets killed by a bear then the only solution in the current version is to edit your save with
After dropping your save in saveeditonline look for variable#332, the value should be at 1, change it to 2 and then download the new save file and replace it in your save folder.
To be safe you should backup your save or save in a different slot before editing just in case you change the wrong thing.
Wait so the only way Ayita becomes one of your wanita girls is if Palak is still alive? That might explain the lack of progress I've made...

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Wait so the only way Ayita becomes one of your wanita girls is if Palak is still alive? That might explain the lack of progress I've made...
Yeah there is a bug in the current version.
When you come back with the news that Palak died it doesn't update Ayita's progress variable as it should.
Because of that you can't give her any gifts.
But that can be fixed by editing the save file as I explain a few posts ago.
Also her content has been reworked and after having sex with her when she dances, to progress with her you need to interact with her when you sit by the fire in the late evening and not ask for anything sexual.
Repeating the non sexual interaction by the fire will eventually lead to her developing feelings and becoming your wanita.

Reactions: Remnant-1

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Does not having sex with the Witch in the intro as any effect on the game story ?
Or do we have to do it sooner or later and has no effect ?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Does not having sex with the Witch in the intro as any effect on the game story ?
Or do we have to do it sooner or later and has no effect ?

Saying saying yes or no doesn't really matter in that scene, but she has a very very very major storyline that's connected to an extremely important character and you need to have sex with her at least 5 times.

Major Spoilers if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
If you had a baby with kate how do you continue her quest
You will be able to continue her story once the pregnancy and breastfeeding period are finished.
All stages of pregnancy:
-After fertilization talk to her when she goes to bed to start a 7 day timer until her belly grows
-Baby bump lasts for 3 weeks
-After notification that she has given birth she will breastfeed for 7 days, during this period you can talk to her to decide if you want to keep the baby (only available after building the orphanage in Emily's storyline and if you have less than 2 of her children there) or give the child away (this costs 5 affection points with her unless you already have 2 of her children in the orphanage)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You will be able to continue her story once the pregnancy and breastfeeding period are finished.
All stages of pregnancy:
-After fertilization talk to her when she goes to bed to start a 7 day timer until her belly grows
-Baby bump lasts for 3 weeks
-After notification that she has given birth she will breastfeed for 7 days, during this period you can talk to her to decide if you want to keep the baby (only available after building the orphanage in Emily's storyline and if you have less than 2 of her children there) or give the child away (this costs 5 affection points with her unless you already have 2 of her children in the orphanage)
While i understand why Chyos limits the kids at two that are left in the orphanage, i would still prefer that we could have our huge family all together. I want to build a village that only consist of MC and his harem and all of their kids. :p

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes