AshronKuchter

Apr 5, 2024
i can't talk with ayita, i did the part of the quest when you retrieve palak body and she keep saying she is tired of all dancing and don't appers any option there, someone know how to proceed?

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
i can't talk with ayita, i did the part of the quest when you retrieve palak body and she keep saying she is tired of all dancing and don't appers any option there, someone know how to proceed?
Has the MC taken his cock out while dancing? Do this a few times while dancing.

Then you need to gift her two times, and not dance with her. Not sure if that comes up as favors in her profile. But at this point, you should be able to progress from the dancing with the cock out to actual sex.

After this, you can corrupt her with blowjobs around the fire. Continuing she will want to be a wife. But she still wants gifts.. seems endless that aspect too.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Is there a description of how the bed in your home works with the Invite Someone Over? Only options are Emily and Mira at the moment.

Another is Tia training at the camp. How long does it take?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Has the MC taken his cock out while dancing? Do this a few times while dancing.

Then you need to gift her two times, and not dance with her. Not sure if that comes up as favors in her profile. But at this point, you should be able to progress from the dancing with the cock out to actual sex.

After this, you can corrupt her with blowjobs around the fire. Continuing she will want to be a wife. But she still wants gifts.. seems endless that aspect too.
He can't give her gifts the "dead Palak route" is bugged and can only be solved by editing the save.
I already posted a solution to this problem here.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a description of how the bed in your home works with the Invite Someone Over? Only options are Emily and Mira at the moment.

Another is Tia training at the camp. How long does it take?
To invite the girls to your bed you need to unlock the scenes first.
For Mira it's by inviting her to take a bath at your house.
For Emily you need to invite her when she is in the kitchen after dinner.

For Tia, if you are talking about her training with Maui, it only takes 1 day, but it can be repeated so she learns multiple skills (4 skills total if I remember correctly).
If you are talking about anal training I think it takes 5 or 6 time, maybe less if you got lube.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
To invite the girls to your bed you need to unlock the scenes first.
For Mira it's by inviting her to take a bath at your house.
For Emily you need to invite her when she is in the kitchen after dinner.

For Tia, if you are talking about her training with Maui, it only takes 1 day, but it can be repeated so she learns multiple skills (4 skills total if I remember correctly).
If you are talking about anal training I think it takes 5 or 6 time, maybe less if you got lube.
Thank you.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
hi, i got stuck in the kate quest "the trip to kirlic"
i already followed the walkthough to the point whe talked to claire and kate in the evening (midnight) and they asked me if i wanted to travel, said yes but the next morning nothing happened
was looking for the answer and only saw that other ppl had the same issue but i didn't found a solution
i any1 know o can tellme how to fix it would be preciated

1.png 2.png 3.png

Shirohige19

Nov 10, 2023
i already followed the walkthough to the point whe talked to claire and kate in the evening (midnight) and they asked me if i wanted to travel, said yes but the next morning nothing happened
was looking for the answer and only saw that other ppl had the same issue but i didn't found a solution

View attachment 3923557 View attachment 3923558 View attachment 3923559
Load a save from before you talked to kate about going to kirlic immediately after building the wagon....when you go to her room to talk to her about it...do not agree to go to kirlic....sleep till the next day then do the same thing again but this time agree to go....that was what worked for me

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Load a save from before you talked to kate about going to kirlic immediately after building the wagon....when you go to her room to talk to her about it...do not agree to go to kirlic....sleep till the next day then do the same thing again but this time agree to go....that was what worked for me
oh... i think i'm stuck then, dont have any save before that, i'll have to look some others that are from a long time ago hopefully not to far :s
i hope this works for me too, ty

alredy found a save near the point, and what you said worked, thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirohige19

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

View attachment 3923557 View attachment 3923558 View attachment 3923559
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it for the next update.

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
Bro , she fucks the baron too ?
Her son dumps her or she's just a whore.
Well, I didn't stop Dave from seducing her. Then I waited for his dialogue with the baron about the upcoming marriage with the daughter of the neighboring baron, where Zhiron said to invite Frischa to him for a talk. There he specifically explained to her that either she fucks both him and his son, or ends up on the street with nothing. The foolish girl agreed and now serves both of them.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes