str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seen this in notes:
Transformation?
There are breast expansion transformations for two women

ok so i know about the one at the church ...who is the 2nd woman?(not sure it matters BUT ntr is off)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Me too, I am looking forward John and Bianca's update, which for us will be in May
i hope to pop jenny's cherry...also curious about the gear in our bedroom basement the soldier gear and the robe
hope we get to wear it too ...cant wait to see more of tia story too ...i hope to see some more of isha story ..was interesting when ya get the warewolf quest that house with the book has mentioning about her ...be cool if we get to turn into a demon
watching that chick in the basement turn into a demon was cool as hell...i like alot of the stories
like the chick teaches ya lock picking love to see more of her story and julia the maid ...and sabrina wonder what wll become of her so many things i wonder about and cant wait to see what happens ..and our mc story too....im thinking that necklace kate has is a key to the underground system and maybe the underground system reaches to other towns ?
seems its connected everywhere the mansion the church and adriana dads too ...such an awsome game !!!!

Reactions: zARRR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i keep forgetting to mention this....every once in a while i get locked in the church is this a bug? Untitled.png

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
But ehy is the rework going to destroy save files? In a technical way
Not sure what you were saying/asking, but saves of game versions prior to the reworked version will all become unusable. Everyone will have to start a new game when the reworked version comes out.
save files are not destroyed works well
the problem is that cheats are lost, and without cheats
it took "years" to finish the game
DEV should make cheats compatible with saves
There is a cheat menu now built into the game, which is accessible by starting a new game and selecting the cheat option. If you are referring to the cheat mod previously developed, that is on the cheat modder and you will have to take it up with them, not with the dev.
seen this in notes:
Transformation?

ok so i know about the one at the church ...who is the 2nd woman?(not sure it matters BUT ntr is off)
As far as I know, Natasha is the only one with breast transformation. The other transformation is Sabrina, but that is a futa transformation, not a breast transformation.

Reactions: zARRR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Not sure what you were saying/asking, but saves of game versions prior to the reworked version will all become unusable. Everyone will have to start a new game when the reworked version comes out.

There is a cheat menu now built into the game, which is accessible by starting a new game and selecting the cheat option. If you are referring to the cheat mod previously developed, that is on the cheat modder and you will have to take it up with them, not with the dev.

As far as I know, Natasha is the only one with breast transformation. The other transformation is Sabrina, but that is a futa transformation, not a breast transformation.
i didnt include all the text yeah the notes says 2 woman get the breasts transformation and a futa
i knew about sabrina and natasha but wondering on the other unless dev made a mistake
full paste from notes :
Transformation?
There are breast expansion transformations for two women and optional futa transformation for another.
(i turned off futa too so maybe thats it forgot i did that too )
BUT if the futa is calculated as sabrina then whats the other 2 chicks natasha and who?
specifies 2 breasts expansion of 2 woman??right in notes.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i didnt include all the text yeah the notes says 2 woman get the breasts transformation and a futa
i knew about sabrina and natasha but wondering on the other unless dev made a mistake
full paste from notes :
Transformation?
There are breast expansion transformations for two women and optional futa transformation for another.
(i turned off futa too so maybe thats it forgot i did that too )
BUT if the futa is calculated as sabrina then whats the other 2 chicks natasha and who?
specifies 2 breasts expansion of 2 woman??right in notes.
Hmm this could be Gwen then. If you fuck Gwen a few times, then she transforms, not only to look younger, but also her boobs get bigger.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

sorry but i didn't understand what you mean
can i put the cheats and saves (0.3.4.0) in version 0.3.5.6?
thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
seen this in notes:
Transformation?

I think this reffers to Gwen/Isha as her rejunifation also makes her breasts grow and get tighter.
i keep forgetting to mention this....every once in a while i get locked in the church is this a bug?
That's early in the morning the Pater wakes and starts his day around 9 a.m., while Natasha and Mira start their day at 8 a.m.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I have a bottle of wine with me, but I can’t give her a bottle of wine in Kate’s room

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes