str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hmmm... why not cheat on the game if you are rushing all the event and i recommend for this is not your first playthrough... debug mode may save you most of the time to get there if you really wan it and know what you are doing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its my own fault that i had to restart the game from scratch because i was the idiot that didnt save my games BEFORE i decided to wipe out my linux and put on the ugly windows 10...i WAS at end game that was without the cheat cheat installed BECAUSE the original cheats was pulled and a new system was added BUT in order to get the new system had to start a new game
and i was already at the end of the game as i said so wasnt about to restart under THOSE circumstances (that was when i HAD linux)BUT there was to many games i wanted to play and couldnt because of linux so finally said fuck it broke down and went to the darkside and installed windows 10 to be denied no more of my games i wanna play ever again
gave up my secure system for shitty windows LOL....i absolutely love this game BUT come on man theres ALOT of grind and its hard to get through everything and work on relationships especially the side relationships the maid,etc
i wish i knew how to edit stuff i needed for relationships i dont wana crank them to 100,etc just about 15 to 20 tops both love/corruption im almost back at end game again but relationships is kinda low and slow

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow another one removed completely from the cheats Imawyn :(
so how do you get into this debug mode?dont think ill have enough time to get all her points up high enough to get her working with me and the soldier chick whom also most likely cant use cheats for

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
2 in 1 question...how high does Imawyn corruption have to be for her to join your crew after she is captured AND how many days until the soldiers arrest Imawyn if you dont turn her in?

UPDATED:took a chance got her corruption to 10 turned her in and she agrees to join me (quick answer)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i was using an out dated rpg maker mv cheat manu plugin on all the rpg mv maker game that i have played for a long times and since it is not gonna update anymore from a long ago few of the function may not workings properly on recently mv game.. i dl it from github for more how to edit/add and how to find the code address in any game you playing on then go read the original thread from the site ULMF..,, and just search rpg maker cheat manu plugin on google or whatever to find the dl link....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cool ill try to see if i can find something like that then...thanks bro

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2 in 1 question...how high does Imawyn corruption have to be for her to join your crew after she is captured AND how many days until the soldiers arrest Imawyn if you dont turn her in?

UPDATED:took a chance got her corruption to 10 turned her in and she agrees to join me (quick answer)
She either needs 6 affection or corruption if I am not mistaken, affection can be gained after arresting her.
So you can arrest her after the first encounter visit her at night or day and give her a bottle of normal wine (per day).
There is no time limit with her after arresting her.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
made sure you are on mira quest which after emily catch/stop both of you kissing, there are few tips for the door just retry until you are success it may take a few in game days or reload every times you failure... or leave it there go do/bang other girl until you got the lvl for more talents point on strength/thievery to try again...
How can the library get there?

happy395

May 28, 2019
In quest Mira's Initiaion

I completed all points until I entered sanctum (to find Mira inside sanctum and make sure she is Alright !)
In the basement of the church that is called sanctum To save Mary, I don't know what to do?
There is a Monster woman named Syfa I encountered it more than once and did not find the solution inside the basement
Do you finish the quest in this update or the next update ...
Please show me what to do in the dark sanctum?
Inside the basement when entering it There is a large building or entrance when clicking on it gives me a message meaning it is not now in the next update

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
mira's inition : Maybe you should investigate
How do I investigate Mira's mission?
Go directly to the sanctuary?

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
it is still incomplete i suggest to ignore the quest until next release and read the walkthrough for all the available quest that you can do in v0.3.5.0... it is better not to start any v0.3.5.6 quest until someone update the walkthrough...
Read the walkthrough for v0.3.5.0?

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys, I got 2 questions. First one, how can I rise alignment? Second one, while I was reading walkthourgh there is a part with to Infiltrate the mayor's mansion. How should I do it? I was waiting for Frisha outside mansion but I can't seem to do anything. I am playing on the newest version. I have to admit that I use some cheats to make it easier but tbh sometimes they are more annoying that actually helpfull, lol.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys, I got 2 questions. First one, how can I rise alignment? Second one, while I was reading walkthourgh there is a part with to Infiltrate the mayor's mansion. How should I do it? I was waiting for Frisha outside mansion but I can't seem to do anything. I am playing on the newest version. I have to admit that I use some cheats to make it easier but tbh sometimes they are more annoying that actually helpfull, lol.
You can raise corruption by stealing things, steal form Penny, from Thomas etc.
Or selling the cum vials to Lucius (But then everyone will use them).
For entering the mansion you have to give the guard near the river wine, then enter the cavern, but you'll need a torch, which is in your house, so you can learn lockpicking or just pay the mayor your debt.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Should I spare the old friends in Kate's quest line? Will that yield a better conclusion to the storyline or is a simple set up for an NTR path?

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
here for some alignment without selling vail of cum
steal wood at midnight - outside inn C+1, blacksmith C+1, katherin house C+1
steal vegetables at midnight - beside penny farm C+1
steal wine while workings at the inn - require claire potatoes & onions quest to get into the cellar, wine C+4
tia corruption quest C+5
hiba gift her special wine once per day C+5 or more
steal gold from chest - inn thomas room C+1, penny room C+1
keep kate grandmother ring C+1
while on save emily quest murder the bandit C+1
after captured imawyn quest and interact with lvyia at afternoon visit barracks, in the room open chest & sheft C+7
give palak special wine to corrupt ayita C+1 or more
doom of faith quest taint the holy fountain C+1
while at low affection with tia and lust over 80 interact with tia then pick touch her C+1 or more
thats is all i can remember atm....

Last edited:
Reactions: "Download"

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
here for some alignment without selling vail of cum
steal wood at midnight - outside inn x1, blacksmith x1, katherin house x1
steal vegetables at midnight - beside penny farm, penny will sell them all to lucius every monday
steal wine while workings at the inn - require claire potatoes & onions quest to get into the cellar, wine x4
tia corruption quest x5
hiba give her special wine once per day x10 or more
steal gold from chest - inn thomas room x1, penny room x1
thats is all i can remember atm....
You can also get +10 corruption from binding the souls of the brigands, the first 5 when building your mercenary army and moving them to the town and then another 5 when doing the process again to gain back the numbers.

You'll need to complete the witch/sabrina tasks first though.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkashy
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes