Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
I've brought some saves upon this cursed land...

Save 1 - Mixed NTR and Non NTR, specifically to watch Penny's corruption scenes. Doesn't have Imawyn's content [Incomplete save]
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. Imawyn's corruption route(just slightly changes some dialogues). [Full save]
Save 3 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny up to the point to corrupt her. Imawyn's love route(just slightly changes some dialogues). Got the tainted sword from the prophet. [Full save]
Save 4 - No NTR, FUTA and I think it is a complete save too [Full save(probably)]
Save 5 - NTR save missing a lot of content with Tia's and Kate's NTR content unlocked. The MC possesses no rights over her wanita in this save as he lost against Dasan in a fight. [Incomplete]
Save 6 - NTR just before deciding if Sabrina's virginity was taken or not. [Incomplete]
Save 7 - NTR with Imawyn's love route. It is in the point in which you can take her virginity at the tent. After this you can go with either Lyvia or Tia to find the viking-looking guys and get some mini scenes if you lose. [Incomplete]
Save 8 - NTR with Imawyn still in prison(Virgin). You can begin to corrupt her or just ignore her and continue with the other NTR routes. [Incomplete]

The rest of the saves are random scenes I've encontered throughout my playthroughs.
(If you want to lose on purpose in the NTR saves you have to deactivate the Quick combat in the options menu and in a fight choose items and drink the feinting dead potion)
please share 3.5 save ?

Reactions: Bigman18

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
I did it several times since the Sanctuary got implemented and will try to remember what I did each time (One-Handed mode messes up with one side of my brain I guess:HideThePain:).

I went to the door in the Sanctuary, MC is saying something about the door being sealed.
While going back Syfa appears. After MC fucking or leaving her, I go to the God statue next to the torch and spam the skill-check until it succeeds,
then I try to offer an Item that makes sense and the torch lights up. Rinse and repeat with the other statues/torches
until MC is saying that it must have been all the gods or something similar like that. Afterwards I go back to the sealed door and it opens.

If it doesn't open after this then your save could be bugged or you missed some torches.
But if you can't even light up one torch after the sealed door and Syfa trigger and the god statue
doesn't trigger any skill-check, then maybe you have to wait 2 weeks,
fucking Emily until she talks about a relationship is a mandatory trigger
or your savegame-state is bugged for sure.

Not sure about the 2 weeks though. If I remember correctly, it was part of the Mira quest.

Thanks god normal members can't see how many times I edited this while I'm waiting for my parcel :sneaky:
What do you mean when you say "spam skill-check", do you do anything specific besides clicking?

Reactions: Bigman18

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What does Frisha and Kate have to do with armor crafting? I know that there's basic missions like Frisha's teaching you how to craft/sew clothes and armor but that doesn't require you to go down her quest path. I'm just curious what do you mean? What are the benefits of going down their paths before Arianna's?
If you didn't move on in Frisha's storyline she'll charge you an arm and a leg for teaching you... if you did and had sex with her before she demands you fuck her brains out in order to teach you... gues which one is preferable to me :sneaky:

Reactions: Satyr90

Bigman18

May 28, 2018
Hey! I’m new here and started playing the game, but for some reason while walking around in the game the app Closes on me any solution to this? It has happen a lot of times.Thanks in advance.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey! I’m new here and started playing the game, but for some reason while walking around in the game the app Closes on me any solution to this? It has happen a lot of times.Thanks in advance.
Thats weird, got no issues here. What device are you using?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you aren’t using a PC, that is probably the reason

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I hope someone could help me.

I dont know how to cock for Katherin. I learnd cooking with Claire and the second time with Emily.
I get the vegetables from Penny and, maybe, the salt from Lucious. Maybe because of i could buy something without a Name, just a empty point under the cloth without a price or a Name.
Now i search for the cooking spots but i cant find them, there is no mark or something else. I just can craft the normal things at the cooking points at Emilys house or in the tavern at Claires cooking point like healing tincture, sleep and cumwine, healing potion and sticky lubricant.
I got this problem since i first try to cook in Version 0.3.5.0.a and now with version 0.3.5.6 i got the same problem.

Please excuse my bad english, i could describe my problem better in german if someone speak german her.
Works for me when interacting with the fireplace at Emily's house. Don't click C, just interact with the fireplace like normal.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
What do you mean when you say "spam skill-check", do you do anything specific besides clicking?
No, I just click on the statue, then exit and retry until I pass the check.
When you click on the god statue you will trigger an attribute dice roll. I just re-click on the statue until I pass the attribute check. That's what I meant by spamming it.
Sorry for not being clear and precise enough but as you might noticed my English isn't sufficient :cry:

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
No, I just click on the statue, then exit and retry until I pass the check.
When you click on the god statue you will trigger an attribute dice roll. I just re-click on the statue until I pass the attribute check. That's what I meant by spamming it.
Sorry for not being clear and precise enough but as you might noticed my English isn't sufficient :cry:
Dont worry, but just to understand better ... When I click on the door, at the end of the message, appears a thing in red that says to me "This queststep isn't implemented yet! I'm working on it! Maybe you should leave this place now..."
Did it to you too?

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
Dont worry, but just to understand better ... When I click on the door, at the end of the message, appears a thing in red that says to me "This queststep isn't implemented yet! I'm working on it! Maybe you should leave this place now..."
Did it to you too?
Oh boy am I feeling dumb now. I didn't realize that the version here is this far behind until just now. The torch stuff seems to get implemented at v3.6.0. I'm really sorry for all the confusion and time-waste I've created.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, once again.

You should understand that when you ask for help about the latest quest - Mira's, in this case - you'd better tell which update you're playing. FOR YOU AND FOR US.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Go to the church after 8am on a morning a few days after you got the scene about Mira having to wear the holy symbol.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
stuck at the beginning, cant find the fucking shed to pass the night, walkthrough isnt helping.
hate RPGM, the dev suposed to make the game easy.
really liked to play it but i think i have to go with CG rips :(

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes