Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The discussion your are asking about did not trigger for me until Giron becomes Baron. I think it is conditional on receiving the Emily taxes quest. Someone point out if I am wrong.
Giron is appointed as Baron as part of Frisha's Quest... and that part about Emily's story was added way later than that I am afraid.
So there shouldn't be any dependence between those 2 Quests

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm gonna take a wild guess that the alternative option to be accepted by the half orcs instead of doing all those regular quests would be giving Tia to the old man for a night. Seems in line with all the alternative methods to completing a quest.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Don't worry there is no time limit for her but outcomes vary depending on what you said to Emily previously and what you do at the ritual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, somehow I feel like the drop-rate for the rusted sword changed from uncommon to legendary.
You have the updated walkthrough? The front page one is still 3.5.0.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
18.After you lighted all the torches at the gods statues interact with the door. Inside the sanctum walk up to Mira. Now if you have ntr content enabled you get offered a choice. You can either believe Mira or don't. The later will result in a sex scene but will also bring Mira 1 step closer to seeing your relationship only as a sexual thing.

where do i find the statues ?

nilson

Apr 29, 2017
how to light up the torches I tried to interact but nothing happened only Syfa is running after me did I made a mistake ?

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
You have the updated walkthrough? The front page one is still 3.5.0.
yap but not sure if I can- and how to share it with the F95 community

18.After you lighted all the torches at the gods statues interact with the door. Inside the sanctum walk up to Mira. Now if you have ntr content enabled you get offered a choice. You can either believe Mira or don't. The later will result in a sex scene but will also bring Mira 1 step closer to seeing your relationship only as a sexual thing.

how to light up the torches I tried to interact but nothing happened only Syfa is running after me did I made a mistake ?
This might help you guys out:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-5-6-chyos.32136/post-5319917

Reactions: nilson

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Wait for a few days and and visit the ruma camp. There Hiba's sissy hubby will kick her out of his house and Hiba will end up Staying in Raaisha's hut.. Then njoyyyy....
How many days exactly, i waited for quite a while but hiba's husband did'nt kick her out

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Guys, when you ask for help please ALWAYS TELL which update you're playing.

I guess you're playing 0.3.6..., isn't it?

Well, latest update here is 0.3.5.6, you know. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionheart007

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry there is no time limit for her but outcomes vary depending on what you said to Emily previously and what you do at the ritual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, somehow I feel like the drop-rate for the rusted sword changed from uncommon to legendary.
Thank God I didn't fuck Emily nor Frisha! I don't dare to touch any girl demand a promise! :LOL:

Reactions: prjkoala

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Ok, I'm just curious.... Since this game is an open world and you can complete this game in any order/way you want, I just want to know whats one of the best orders or ways to complete the quest's so far for you? Do you go for Emily first? Frisha? Kate? Tia? Mira? I started a new game for giggles and was just curious what order different people completed the game. Personally, I wanted to unlock Lyvia as soon as possible but I was just curious in what order do other's play the different quests?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, I'm just curious.... Since this game is an open world and you can complete this game in any order/way you want, I just want to know whats one of the best orders or ways to complete the quest's so far for you? Do you go for Emily first? Frisha? Kate? Tia? Mira? I started a new game for giggles and was just curious what order different people completed the game. Personally, I wanted to unlock Lyvia as soon as possible but I was just curious in what order do other's play the different quests?
Tia should always be first mainly to unlock her as a combat companion and nature talent. Saves you a lot of hassle when dealing with the hard enemies and so much grind from the free tribute you get as chief. Next is straight up Ariannne for the upgraded armour recipe, silver weapons and the most powerful bow atm in the cultist chapel. After that is witch quest for the powerful spells. From then on just do whatever late game brigands grant 10k xp each so you can easily reach level 40 very fast to fight the prophet who is the most powerful enemy atm 100 dmg from his spell attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr90
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes