str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Steal wood from outside the pub
Spice Tia's water with cum, also some actions with Tia while she cuts wood
Giving cum wine to Penny.
There's more, I just can't remember at the moment
steal wood from tia house ...steal pennys stuff...steal wood from the inn ...theres more too i to forget LOL

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, can't find anything in WT (or I missed it :ROFLMAO:)
What do I have to do to stop Raaisha sacrifice? I don't want her to go to the orcs and do it with them. I have ntr off but I don't know if it can be prevented or if it has to happen anyway.
What to do? What route to follow? with whom?

I have another question.. how to increase corruption with Tia? Because I would like to have a love relationship with her, but also to be with other women in the village, and I don't think it's possible without corruption. :unsure:

Thanks.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hmm, can't find anything in WT (or I missed it :ROFLMAO:)
What do I have to do to stop Raaisha sacrifice? I don't want her to go to the orcs and do it with them. I have ntr off but I don't know if it can be prevented or if it has to happen anyway.
What to do? What route to follow? with whom?

I have another question.. how to increase corruption with Tia? Because I would like to have a love relationship with her, but also to be with other women in the village, and I don't think it's possible without corruption. :unsure:

Thanks.
To stop any woman from being sent to the orcs just defeat that cunt Dasan in combat or show everyone proof that he killed his father, after that your the chief and don't negotiate with the orcs simply fight them instead when they arrive.

To increase Tia corruption that have her suck your dick in the hut and let her swallow the cum 20+ times and then you should pretty unlock all her more depraved options.

Reactions: Qmil679

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
I regret skipping on this one for so long. I'm impressed with how much of a good time I had playing this. I'm a sucker for ntr and I didn't give this game a chance because it looked rough around the edges, but the ntr here is *chef's kiss*.

Beautiful game, hope it keeps growing :giggle:

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

nilson

Apr 29, 2017
How to start a new quest with Mira? When I entered the game, they wrote something in red at the bottom about 14 days, but I did not have time to finish reading.
wait for 14 days count them then u should get another red massage when u see it go to church it will activate the quest

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Is there a way of manually clearing part of a quest? After building the 2nd floor of Emily's house I met her upstairs but the quest didn't clear. I paid her taxes, met the priest but I cant seem to get it to clear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way of manually clearing part of a quest? After building the 2nd floor of Emily's house I met her upstairs but the quest didn't clear. I paid her taxes, met the priest but I cant seem to get it to clear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Have you visited the Priest after meeting Emily on the upper floor of the house?... like Emily told you to do dureing the previously mentioned meeting

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
Steal wood from outside the pub
Spice Tia's water with cum, also some actions with Tia while she cuts wood
Giving cum wine to Penny.
There's more, I just can't remember at the moment
easiest way is to just sell you cum to the merchant

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
In the V: 0.3.4.0 cheats works good
In this version I downloaded cheat 0.3.5.6
for game 0.3.5.6 and it doesn't work
Please .. why?
Thanks

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Have you visited the Priest after meeting Emily on the upper floor of the house?... like Emily told you to do dureing the previously mentioned meeting
After posting my questioned I went back to the game and tried that very thing. I thought I had done it, but apparently, I did not visit the priest the second time. Thanks for the reply and answer.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Easiest indeed... also easiest way to get cucked by soldiers or Dave as the potions you sell will be used by them on the girls you likely intend to have for yourself
Note to self never sell cum, well my MC is way rich now anyway 300 gold baby.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I really want to love this game but jesus, the RNG and the amount of task you need to do makes this game frustrating as fuck and not intuitive at all.

Being wasting HOURS trying to get a single rusted sword from the orcs, now i fear i might fail Mira's questline because i think there is a time limit to it. I'm saying this as a Path of Exile player, i know what grinding is, and this is one of the worsts i've ever seen

The only way i can understand the 5 stars reviews is if everybody played with cheats.

Last edited:

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
I really want to love this game but jesus, the RNG and the amount of task you need to do makes this game frustrating as fuck and not intuitive at all.

Being wasting HOURS trying to get a single rusted sword from the orcs, now i fear i might fail Mira's questline because i think there is a time limit to it. I'm saying this as a Path of Exile player, i know what grinding is, and this is one of the worsts i've ever seen

The only way i can understand the 5 stars reviews is if everybody played with cheats.
Don't worry there is no time limit for her but outcomes vary depending on what you said to Emily previously and what you do at the ritual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, somehow I feel like the drop-rate for the rusted sword changed from uncommon to legendary.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I even did what was next in WT, changed the bottles, listened to Dave and Frisha talking in Dave's room and the next day hide and listen again. It was still the same. I still have the same on the task.
Can anyone help?
The discussion your are asking about did not trigger for me until Giron becomes Baron. I think it is conditional on receiving the Emily taxes quest. Someone point out if I am wrong.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes