Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I was able to give it to Lyvia, and I didn't have to be level 40 to fight him. I was around level 30 when I went up against him.
I know you can do it as far as lvl 20 but I like to save him for last because he's surrounded by a dozen cultists outside his room and to trigger auto battle you have to be very high level compared to the enemy.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I know you can do it as far as lvl 20 but I like to save him for last because he's surrounded by a dozen cultists outside his room and to trigger auto battle you have to be very high level compared to the enemy.
ah ok, I was using that area as a farming exp area in a previous game. I'd wait for the game to fill them back up with enemies and then clear them all out every chance I got. I got Arianna late game during that playthrough so I just got the Prophet in my first run-through. That'd explain why I didn't even know who or what happened. I just remember the dialog about the sword drop and gave it to Lyvia.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tia should always be first mainly to unlock her as a combat companion and nature talent. Saves you a lot of hassle when dealing with the hard enemies and so much grind from the free tribute you get as chief. Next is straight up Ariannne for the upgraded armour recipe, silver weapons and the most powerful bow atm in the cultist chapel. After that is witch quest for the powerful spells. From then on just do whatever late game brigands grant 10k xp each so you can easily reach level 40 very fast to fight the prophet who is the most powerful enemy atm 100 dmg from his spell attacks.
Frisha and Kate before Arianna though in order to unlock armor crafting.
You might even do that before leaving the village for the first time

I don't know about you guys, but I really like the song that plays while we're playing ''Hide and seek'' with Arianna. :love:
I REALLY love the song that plays when you are in the fields east of Arenfield

Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok, I'm just curious.... Since this game is an open world and you can complete this game in any order/way you want, I just want to know whats one of the best orders or ways to complete the quest's so far for you? Do you go for Emily first? Frisha? Kate? Tia? Mira? I started a new game for giggles and was just curious what order different people completed the game. Personally, I wanted to unlock Lyvia as soon as possible but I was just curious in what order do other's play the different quests?
I do everything bit by bit, sometimes simultaneously, firstly I get Tia, but I also try to defeat the bandits, then I go with penny, but also with Frisha (Just to make Dave’s life miserable) then I do Arianna quest but also Sabrina’s...
Whatever the choices I usually go for Tia first then the bandits, so I can sleep free at Emily’s home, then I do all the other ones if I feel so

Reactions: Satyr90

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I was there today for the first time. I'll check it. :D

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Not just you, mate. It fits the area very well. Simple, calm start of melody and after about 30 seconds (which is enough to reach first group of brigands) drums joins increasing the pace, changing it into more dynamic tone right for fighting. After a while joins a trumpet (and other instruments), giving it a more royal/victory tone. Finally, the melody is ending the same way as it started, softly and calm.

If someone else has a liking to it, here's a link to YT:
It's under , which means it free to use, edit and share as long as given credits to main author. :D

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
Thank God I didn't fuck Emily nor Frisha! I don't dare to touch any girl demand a promise! :LOL:
Don't worry there is no time limit for her but outcomes vary depending on what you said to Emily previously and what you do at the ritual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, somehow I feel like the drop-rate for the rusted sword changed from uncommon to legendary.
ok have to ask how do you light the torches ??? seem like it not as easy as you say

Reactions: Bigman18

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
ok have to ask how do you light the torches ??? seem like it not as easy as you say
I did it several times since the Sanctuary got implemented and will try to remember what I did each time (One-Handed mode messes up with one side of my brain I guess:HideThePain:).

I went to the door in the Sanctuary, MC is saying something about the door being sealed.
While going back Syfa appears. After MC fucking or leaving her, I go to the God statue next to the torch and spam the skill-check until it succeeds,
then I try to offer an Item that makes sense and the torch lights up. Rinse and repeat with the other statues/torches
until MC is saying that it must have been all the gods or something similar like that. Afterwards I go back to the sealed door and it opens.

If it doesn't open after this then your save could be bugged or you missed some torches.
But if you can't even light up one torch after the sealed door and Syfa trigger and the god statue
doesn't trigger any skill-check, then maybe you have to wait 2 weeks,
fucking Emily until she talks about a relationship is a mandatory trigger
or your savegame-state is bugged for sure.

Not sure about the 2 weeks though. If I remember correctly, it was part of the Mira quest.

Thanks god normal members can't see how many times I edited this while I'm waiting for my parcel :sneaky:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There are any consequences with pregnancy at all? so far almost every woman says not to 'cum inside' her, but even after i have sex with that woman many times, there is nothing about her being pregnant. :unsure:

Mar 18, 2019
There are any consequences with pregnancy at all? so far almost every woman says not to 'cum inside' her, but even after i have sex with that woman many times, there is nothing about her being pregnant. :unsure:
Don't think there are any actual model or dialogue changes in the game yet to clarify if any of the characters are pregnant.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Pregnancy has not been implemented yet. In the main content poll there is an option to vote for Kate's pregnancy. Once that option wins in the poll, then Kate will be able to become pregnant. After Kate, another pregnancy option might be added to the poll.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Pregnancy has not been implemented yet. In the main content poll there is an option to vote for Kate's pregnancy. Once that option wins in the poll, then Kate will be able to become pregnant. After Kate, another pregnancy option might be added to the poll.
Why not pregnancy for everyone, instead of the 2nd floor of Emily's house being used as orphanage for war orphans lol which no one actually gives any shit, it ends up being a daycare of MC's kids.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
What does Frisha and Kate have to do with armor crafting? I know that there's basic missions like Frisha's teaching you how to craft/sew clothes and armor but that doesn't require you to go down her quest path. I'm just curious what do you mean? What are the benefits of going down their paths before Arianna's?

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Not just Kate, but soon Emily's poll will include a pregnancy option. Chyos made a comment on his patreon "...I will add it in Emily's next update which will be about her getting pregnant."

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I do everything bit by bit, sometimes simultaneously, firstly I get Tia, but I also try to defeat the bandits, then I go with penny, but also with Frisha (Just to make Dave’s life miserable) then I do Arianna quest but also Sabrina’s...
Whatever the choices I usually go for Tia first then the bandits, so I can sleep free at Emily’s home, then I do all the other ones if I feel so
That's typically what I end up doing, then I feel like I'm either wondering around or being pulled in multiple directions. It's one of the reasons why I made the original post. I got curious how everyone else does it.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
When I first heard of Katherine update, I was like why would you do this, turns out the model changed. Also is there something wrong with Verena, her boobs should be bigger than the pictures we see when clothed right?

Ok, I'm just curious.... Since this game is an open world and you can complete this game in any order/way you want, I just want to know whats one of the best orders or ways to complete the quest's so far for you? Do you go for Emily first? Frisha? Kate? Tia? Mira? I started a new game for giggles and was just curious what order different people completed the game. Personally, I wanted to unlock Lyvia as soon as possible but I was just curious in what order do other's play the different quests?
I always do Tia (pre-Rumah) > Sleep at Claire & Ophelia bits > Tia (pre-orc event) > Bianca > Yasmine >Sabrina (before futa reveal) > unlock silver with Arianna > Imawyn > Penny (before the guy arrives) > Lyvia
I save at this point so I can choose between pure route / NTR route.

For me it's Claire > Imawyn > Verena > Kate > Ophelia > Yasmine > Arianna

Reactions: Satyr90
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes