Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can anyone guide me how to buy vegetables in a normal way and i don seem to get it from penny what do i need to do....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need or rather shouldn't use this option if you actually intend to be with Ophelia, you can easily get that horse without it.
You need to grow them yourself, as there is no shop that sells vegetables. Once you started to work on the field for Penny and her affection is high enough you can also ask her for a few vegetables as a present to you.

Oh and "Vegetables" were removed in the Penny Update and replaced with "Carrots" and "Cabbages" (the Carrot would be required for the horse)
where did you find that hut, i cant find the shitty shed
I don't know how to help you if you couldn't find the hut itself with the help of the walkthrough and the in game dialogues, as Rick already gives you a very detailed explanation where to find it... in what map are you stuck exactly?

Last edited:
Reactions: darkashy

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
You don't need or rather shouldn't use this option if you actually intend to be with Ophelia, you can easily get that horse without it.
You need to grow them yourself, as there is no shop that sells vegetables. Once you started to work on the field for Penny and her affection is high enough you can also ask her for a few vegetables as a present to you.

Oh and "Vegetables" were removed in the Penny Update and replaced with "Carrots" and "Cabbages" (the Carrot would be required for the horse)

I don't know how to help you if you couldn't find the hut itself with the help of the walkthrough and the in game dialogues, as Rick already gives you a very detailed explanation where to find it... in what map are you stuck exactly?
they said i should spend the night in forest, in walkthrough it shows a hidden path (which i found before looking at the walkthrough) in the hidden path there is just a big tree that i can interact with

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the carrot is not workings i have it by stealing from penny at midnight and with the anesthetic but nothing happen after interacting with the horse it still said that vegetable is needed...
have you tried with the "strong anesthetic" you can unlock by completing the "control your lust" Quest?
they said i should spend the night in forest, in walkthrough it shows a hidden path (which i found before looking at the walkthrough) in the hidden path there is just a big tree that i can interact with
Rick told you that the cottage is lying a bit further from there down in a valley... so look for a path descending from that Cliff the tree stands above

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Upper left corner, dude.

Fallen@angel

Sep 6, 2020
Hello fellow social deviants, a quick question. In the quest "Bags from the cellar", I have found the onions, cleared the cobwebs, but have not found the potatoes. I found two bags of rotten ones but none that I can give to Claire. Any advice, thanks.
Hey did u find them i am stuck there too

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I don’t know much about computers but I’m using linux on a pc
You could try playing via browser if it helps follow these steps

1. install nodejs & npm

2. install http-server by npm , then copy http-server into the terminal/console

3. go to www folder copy and paste its location into the terminal/console there so it'll be http-server the game file and its www location and press enter

4. it will show you the browser link. go to browser and put it there now you can play it in browser with hopefully no issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bigman18

Fallen@angel

Sep 6, 2020
Can anyone provide me with save of kate mother's potatoes quest completed or show me video how to find hidden bag i cant find it

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can anyone provide me with save of kate mother's potatoes quest completed or show me video how to find hidden bag i cant find it
You can find it in the cellar, it's collocated north west, if I remember correctly, just click everywhere

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
What's the current status on the patreon poll?
The rework is winning with John and Bianca in second place. I voted for the rework because it's better to do it now since it's going to break saves rather than hold it off for later.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont know if anyone else noticed this or not BUT i sure the fuck did and pissed me right the fuck off
ive gifted at least 15 broaches to Ayita and ONLY thing that sticks points wise is corruption from my cum wine
thought i was losing my mind or something because when went to check at Ayita points her love points is ONLY 10?
dude i spent like a half hour doing nothing but trying to raise her up wtf yo?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The rework is winning with John and Bianca in second place. I voted for the rework because it's better to do it now since it's going to break saves rather than hold it off for later.
Not quiet true... John and Bianca Update still has 100+ votes from previous polls
i dont know if anyone else noticed this or not BUT i sure the fuck did and pissed me right the fuck off
ive gifted at least 15 broaches to Ayita and ONLY thing that sticks points wise is corruption from my cum wine
thought i was losing my mind or something because when went to check at Ayita points her love points is ONLY 10?
dude i spent like a half hour doing nothing but trying to raise her up wtf yo?
You can only raise her affection to 10 with gifts, in order to raise her affection to 20 you need to dance with her in the evening and place your dick on her ass, but refuse to fuck her

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Not quiet true... John and Bianca Update still has 100+ votes from previous polls

You can only raise her affection to 10 with gifts, in order to raise her affection to 20 you need to dance with her in the evening and place your dick on her ass, but refuse to fuck her
drives me nuts the cheats got nerfed ahh well thanks for the reply back anyways bro

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Any scene replay yet or plans on adding it in the future? I want to watch the scenes, but rpgm takes way too much of my time which i don't have to enjoy.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This might be a bug but or I'm doing something wrong, but when Kate is serving you in the tavern you need place love potion(cum wine?) in her drink but even though I have it in my inventory it won't allow to spike her drink. Is there soemthing I'm missing or dose love potion mean something else and not cumwine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This might be a bug but or I'm doing something wrong, but when Kate is serving you in the tavern you need place love potion(cum wine?) in her drink but even though I have it in my inventory it won't allow to spike her drink. Is there soemthing I'm missing or dose love potion mean something else and not cumwine.
Not "cumwine" but "vile of cum" is required... so the unprocessed stuff

Reactions: Archaon11111

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
man the hard core nerf to the cheat system sucks dick....yasmine was completely removed wtf man why you nerf us so bad for games hard enough as it is ffs

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes