happy395

May 28, 2019
Hi guys
In quest Mira's Initiaion
I completed all points until I entered sanctum (to find Mira inside sanctum and make sure she is Alright !)
How to work and the way to complete

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys
In quest Mira's Initiaion
I completed all points until I entered sanctum (to find Mira inside sanctum and make sure she is Alright !)
How to work and the way to complete
The continuation of this quest is not available in the version posted here. You'll need 3.6.0 or 3.6.5 (current patreon) version to continue that specific quest.

Reactions: happy395

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Good afternoon
I downloaded version 0.3.5.6 with the cheats
then I copied the saves from the previous version 0.3.4.0
and put it in version 0.3.5.6, but the cheats book disappeared from the items
does the new version not work with the saves of the previous version but with the cheats?
do I have to start the game again to get the cheats?
thanks

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
44.PNG

hello I want to ask how to complete Mira's mission at the church he said he was told to find how do you please give me a picture or how to enter the door?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bigman18

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
What does Frisha and Kate have to do with armor crafting? I know that there's basic missions like Frisha's teaching you how to craft/sew clothes and armor but that doesn't require you to go down her quest path. I'm just curious what do you mean? What are the benefits of going down their paths before Arianna's?
there will be a quest to get kate a dress and you have to talk to Frisha in order to learn to make it

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
there will be a quest to get kate a dress and you have to talk to Frisha in order to learn to make it
Yeah, he explained what he meant by his comment. Apparently if you complete Frisha's quest path and have sex with her before you learn how to make armor she'll just have sex with you as payment for teaching you as opposed to charging you a gold coin for teaching you.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
it is from after you quipped the silver weapon... and if you are too lazy to play it normally why don you cheat all the available item & equipment for this version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well thanks for the vote of confidence LOL i aint THAT lazy for some reason still i dont have the skill even now wearig silver dagger?
some reason game restart seemed to of worked im good now

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes