whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Tried the game and my god the lag is bad,
I can see peasant quest resemblance but it is really hard for me to keep continuing due to the lag
I especially hate the lag during saves, probably the sole reason that I cannot continue (since I love save spamming)

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I haven't played the game for several updates. Can anyone tell me if there are any new scenes for Mira? I know you can start Mira's church quest now. But are there any new H-scenes for her?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't played the game for several updates. Can anyone tell me if there are any new scenes for Mira? I know you can start Mira's church quest now. But are there any new H-scenes for her?
Depends on when you last played... her main story will advance in 0.3.6 but there had been Bonus scenes for her before that

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
What I'm saying is I DON'T play with the NTR off. So IF the bug is triggered when the NTR is off then I won't encounter it. Either way no matter what the cause is if you keep encountering this bug and you think you know the cause message Chyos or someone on Discord just to be safe. It'd make sense if most people missed it since most players even those that hate NTR play with the NTR on. Either way I can't solve the problem, message Chyos.
Well i don't even have a Discord account so someone else should notify Chyos about this bug.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why, if it's a mistake or if I'm doing something wrong.

But on the Frisha quest, when I have this point in WT and in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's when I go into the mansion, and it's noon, I go to the shelf, go to the second floor and choose 'hide and listen'
after that the quest doesn't update at all.
I still have:

I even did what was next in WT, changed the bottles, listened to Dave and Frisha talking in Dave's room and the next day hide and listen again. It was still the same. I still have the same on the task.
Can anyone help?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is there a way to rise our owc corruption? i stole some wine bottles and moneey but doesnt seem enough
Steal wood from outside the pub
Spice Tia's water with cum, also some actions with Tia while she cuts wood
Giving cum wine to Penny.
There's more, I just can't remember at the moment

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I don't know why, if it's a mistake or if I'm doing something wrong.

But on the Frisha quest, when I have this point in WT and in the game:

That's when I go into the mansion, and it's noon, I go to the shelf, go to the second floor and choose 'hide and listen'
after that the quest doesn't update at all.
I still have:

[/SPOILER]

I even did what was next in WT, changed the bottles, listened to Dave and Frisha talking in Dave's room and the next day hide and listen again. It was still the same. I still have the same on the task.
Can anyone help?
Most common issue people seem to have is not doing Lucius's Controlling Your Lust quest first. You can't progress Frisha until then.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
I don't seem to be able to start Mira's quest with v0.3.5.6. Can someone tell me how to activate it? Who is the new character in this version and where is the new map? Pls help, thank you.
Finally after playing 2 days, mira's quest popped up!!! I'm at ease now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is interesting i need a charcoal pen for quest and of course the store dont have any left and of course the dev didnt add any in the cheat add items ...so how to do the quest ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
well this is interesting i need a charcoal pen for quest and of course the store dont have any ;eft and pf course the dev didnt add any in the cheat add items ...so how to do the quest ?
You can get charcoal at the bonfire in the woods where you hunt

Reactions: str8up
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes