Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there a more effective way to get cumwine without watching a masturbate animation a dozen or so times.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there a more effective way to get cumwine without watching a masturbate animation a dozen or so times.
If you corrupt Tia, I believe above 5, so 6 or more corruption, then IF you use the masturbation skill with her in the party she'll give you a BJ.

It may still be annoying to wait if you're just doing it for the cum, but it's still better than just watching some annoying jerking off animation.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Umh, guys, I guess I need some help here.

I completed everything in 0.3.5.0.

Then I downloaded 0.3.5.6 and uploaded my old save. Red message tells me that Mira's initiation is going to happen in 14 days...

BUT... now Katherine doesn't want to have sex with me anymore and something really strange is happening with Natasha: everytime I go to her bedroom her tits starts growing again, she starts masturbating, I watch her and then I go away wondering myself what I should to get more from her.

What's going on?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Red message tells me that Mira's initiation is going to happen in 14 days...
Yeah, This is typical if you have her quests finished up until the update then just wait and the quest will start eventually.
BUT... now Katherine doesn't want to have sex with me anymore
If you're referring to Tia's mother I'm going to need more to go on. Is it a bug or some dialog requirement issue, because once you unlock her sex route it's impossible (as far as I know) to get off it. For example if you're asking for sex while she's at home you need at least 40 lust. The other scene is just some random sleeping scenario that happens whenever you sleep over at the house when Tia isn't around.
something really strange is happening with Natasha: everytime I go to her bedroom her tits starts growing again, she starts masturbating, I watch her and then I go away wondering myself what I should to get more from her.
As far as I know with Natasha, after her boobs start to grow talk to her in the morning. Then once you reach the masturbation stage, and you watch her masturbating in the afternoon, you should get the option to walk in. I'd save the game before you do just to be safe but that's just me. It worked fine when I did it and she get's fully corrupted.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you're referring to Tia's mother I'm going to need more to go on. Is it a bug or some dialog requirement issue, because once you unlock her sex route it's impossible (as far as I know) to get off it. For example if you're asking for sex while she's at home you need at least 40 lust. The other scene is just some random sleeping scenario that happens whenever you sleep over at the house when Tia isn't around.
I guess you're right here. :)

As far as I know with Natasha, after her boobs start to grow talk to her in the morning. Then once you reach the masturbation stage, and you watch her masturbating in the afternoon, you should get the option to walk in. I'd save the game before you do just to be safe but that's just me. It worked fine when I did it and she get's fully corrupted.
I had fully completed her quest.

I was even able to order her: go and fuck Father "I love very big boobs" Francis.

Now when I enter the church and talk to her in the morning her breast are huge, she tells me that she's serving the goddess of lust now (not these words: but this is its meaning), I talk to Pater Lewd and he tells me that he doesn't mind because all the women are envious of her breasts now, I talk to Mira and she's jealous of Natasha, BUT everytime I visit her bedroom after 4pm I get the scene where her breasts start growing, she masturbates, she goes to sleep, and I go away mumbling what I could do next.

So, what the hell is going on? is it because Mira's latest quest isn't fully implemented in 0.3.5.6?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
What is the situation with the NTR here? If I have ntr on, when does ntr in the game appear? someone explain to me exactly?
and with which women is ntr?

I don't like ntr, but I read that people recommend playing with ntr on, because then there are more emotions and fear not to spoil anything.

There also incest in this game. Who is the MC family here? and we have any scenes with them already? (bj, sex etc.)

Thanks for help. ;)
NTR happens in various times depending on the characters, so it happens throught the game.

I think the reason why people suggest playing with NTR on is because it's quite easy to avoid, you basically have to opt in to it by either doing the wrong things or failing to do certain things ( I don't want to spoil anything).
So in essence it makes it so if you don't want NTR you most likely won't see it.

The incest isn't for the MC's family, it has to do with other people in the village and their families including the MC.
And there are quite a bit of scenes already for the tag, which does have bj's and sex.
NTR: Part of the original game design is that NTR is used in the game as punishment for losing fights or failing quests. Used in this way, NTR (as netorare) gives an edge to the gameplay for players that don't like NTR. I personally am not a fan of NTR, but I really like this design concept (which I believe is unique to A Struggle With Sin), being punished for screwing up a fight or a quest. Sometimes the NTR does end up being more of an option to choose at certain points, so if you don't like NTR then just choose the non-NTR option whenever given the choice.

Incest: After you read Marcus's letter, read it a second time and you will be given the chance to change your relationship with Mira from friend to half-sister.

Is this an Android version? Then it isn't from the game dev, so good luck. Maybe you could reach out to whoever created the Android version.

polandro

Jun 2, 2017
Excerpt from the walkthrough:
"10.Inside the sanctum head SW until you find a closed door. Now you must bring a sacrifice for each god." You have to interact with the door.

Puzzle for torches:
11.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa)
12.Gromthul – Any flesh from an animal
13.Athia – A parchment, buy at Lucius shop
14.Dwarven statue – copper ore
15.Alaira – Any herb or plant (can buy them from Katherin)
16.Isha – a vial of cum or cumwine (see Lucius quest)

18.After you lighted all the torches at the gods statues interact with the door.
how can u lighted torches? I approach them point-blank and press Enter and nothing happens
ps: i have all ingredients

Reactions: Jortomg

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
I don't seem to be able to start Mira's quest with v0.3.5.6. Can someone tell me how to activate it? Who is the new character in this version and where is the new map? Pls help, thank you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Will it make any difference when I max out my stats at the start of the game? (I will increase lvl and I will give to max talents)
I'd like to do this to MC be better at everything, but I don't want to spoil my game. Because I don't know if there will be anything required for the quests.
I would also like to buy the best weapons and armor.

Anyone know if it matters?

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
BUT everytime I visit her bedroom after 4pm I get the scene where her breasts start growing, she masturbates, she goes to sleep, and I go away mumbling what I could do next.
If it is a bug I've never encountered it and I've corrupted Natasha plenty of times. After you watch her masturbate there should be an option to go in and fuck her. Judging by the dialog you're giving me sounds like she's fucked your MC before, if you haven't then that's the problem. After that when she's in her room alone at 4pm you can enter for a repeat performance or send her to the pastor (NTR). IF you send her to the pastor then every day at 8pm if you haven't fucked her she'll go to him.

The only other requirements I know of for the quests are in the beginning. With a alignment of 65 or 70 and the quest "control your lust" completed. The game lists the 65 alignment however the walkthrough lists the 70, don't know why...

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Qmil679 Oh, you gonna spoil it xD. Cause new talents are unlocked along the way. Witchcraft for ex.
Being too strong is also another way to spoil it, if you are in this situation : then all tension gonna dissappear.
Maybe raise your lvl to 5-10. Like that if you have to get a new talent point it's still doable without having to edit your save.
From my point of view : better stay lvl 1 and increase various talents for the equivalent of 5-10 points, you probably gonna be overpowered both way but in the second case it's easier to get a new point. Just don't put point in a talent who are not unlocked at the start to be sure.

//

Btw I noticed someone mentionned "the NTR Penny update", there is also no NTR content for her ? I would be glad if it's the case : as I wait this update since a while to re-download/play the game xD

Reactions: Qmil679

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Will it make any difference when I max out my stats at the start of the game? (I will increase lvl and I will give to max talents)
I'd like to do this to MC be better at everything, but I don't want to spoil my game. Because I don't know if there will be anything required for the quests.
I would also like to buy the best weapons and armor.

Anyone know if it matters?
Some talents are unlocked later in the game so its best to save talent points. You can't buy the best weapons/armour but you gain them while playing the storylines like Arienne story allows you to upgrade armour and you get a powerful bow plus crafting silver weapons.

Reactions: Qmil679

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
If it is a bug I've never encountered it and I've corrupted Natasha plenty of times. After you watch her masturbate there should be an option to go in and fuck her. Judging by the dialog you're giving me sounds like she's fucked your MC before, if you haven't then that's the problem. After that when she's in her room alone at 4pm you can enter for a repeat performance or send her to the pastor (NTR). IF you send her to the pastor then every day at 8pm if you haven't fucked her she'll go to him.

The only other requirements I know of for the quests are in the beginning. With a alignment of 65 or 70 and the quest "control your lust" completed. The game lists the 65 alignment however the walkthrough lists the 70, don't know why...
I have the same bug & i think you just pointed out how it triggered the loop.

If you have NTR off you can't send her to the pastor, that probably causing the boob grow scene at 4pm to loop itself while the 8pm scene still works (without the option to send her of course).

Edit: I tested it out with 2 save files, one NTR on & off. The NTR on save doesn't have the loop so looks like Nat doesn't have any 4pm contents for NTR off yet.

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
If you have NTR off you can't send her to the pastor, that probably causing the boob grow scene at 4pm to loop itself while the 8pm scene still works (without the option to send her of course).
You'd have to mention it to Chyos himself to have it worked out. I don't play with the NTR turned off and I've never encountered this problem before. It doesn't matter if I got my version of the game on this forum or on Patreon, I've never had a major bug problem that wasn't addressed. NOT SAYING IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Just that I've never encountered it, and your best bet is messaging Chyos on Patreon or Discord for a solution to this problem.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You'd have to mention it to Chyos himself to have it worked out. I don't play with the NTR turned off and I've never encountered this problem before. It doesn't matter if I got my version of the game on this forum or on Patreon, I've never had a major bug problem that wasn't addressed. NOT SAYING IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Just that I've never encountered it, and your best bet is messaging Chyos on Patreon or Discord for a solution to this problem.
You may be a special case then coz i tested both routes (with 2 separate saves) & the bug only triggered when NTR is off. Chyos probably has something else planned for the 4pm activity of Nat when NTR is off, but at this point (3.5.6) it isn't implemented yet.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
You may be a special case then coz i tested both routes (with 2 separate saves) & the bug only triggered when NTR is off. Chyos probably has something else planned for the 4pm activity of Nat when NTR is off, but at this point (3.5.6) it isn't implemented yet.
What I'm saying is I DON'T play with the NTR off. So IF the bug is triggered when the NTR is off then I won't encounter it. Either way no matter what the cause is if you keep encountering this bug and you think you know the cause message Chyos or someone on Discord just to be safe. It'd make sense if most people missed it since most players even those that hate NTR play with the NTR on. Either way I can't solve the problem, message Chyos.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes