xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
There is NTR but it is less than the content of the protagonist with each woman, maybe 30 or 40%. However, what there is of NTR is good. I look forward to more NTR content from Tia with the orcs, to be developed in more detail and not abruptly, or to be harassed by someone in town. Tia is that character who could be the protagonist and develop the same video game from her story. I also like Mira, she wishes someone else would corrupt her and discuss what to do. Penny and Imawyn are other interesting ones for NTR. In everything else, Chyos is doing a very good job. This game is one of the best on the page, if I can this year I will make a patreon to donate such an incredible video game.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You can't do that part until 0.3.6.0. She's behind the locked door, which won't be openable until then.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
What is the situation with the NTR here? If I have ntr on, when does ntr in the game appear? someone explain to me exactly?
and with which women is ntr?

I don't like ntr, but I read that people recommend playing with ntr on, because then there are more emotions and fear not to spoil anything.

There also incest in this game. Who is the MC family here? and we have any scenes with them already? (bj, sex etc.)

Thanks for help. ;)
NTR scenarios in this game are basically a result of you not taking action or in Mira's case acting like an idiot. So generally if you aren't looking for NTR, you aren't going to get it. The only exceptions I can think of is if you lose against certain enemies but even in that case it's just rape rather than NTR.

Reactions: Qmil679

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Mira's ntr seems unavoidable :confused:, can someone with patreon tell if it isn't?
you have to fail this consciously and repeatedly to get the ntr scene. if you manage that without intent im impressed. if you dont like ntr it should be obvious and easily avoidable.

buuutt i might mention that patreons are currently voting on an option to remake parts of the game(which will break old save files). so you might soon replay the game and choose another option in emilies quest. since this heavily impacts miras questline (not regarding the ntr though).

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
What is the situation with the NTR here? If I have ntr on, when does ntr in the game appear? someone explain to me exactly?
and with which women is ntr?

I don't like ntr, but I read that people recommend playing with ntr on, because then there are more emotions and fear not to spoil anything.

There also incest in this game. Who is the MC family here? and we have any scenes with them already? (bj, sex etc.)

Thanks for help.
NTR happens in various times depending on the characters, so it happens throught the game.

I think the reason why people suggest playing with NTR on is because it's quite easy to avoid, you basically have to opt in to it by either doing the wrong things or failing to do certain things ( I don't want to spoil anything).
So in essence it makes it so if you don't want NTR you most likely won't see it.

The incest isn't for the MC's family, it has to do with other people in the village and their families including the MC.
And there are quite a bit of scenes already for the tag, which does have bj's and sex.

Reactions: Qmil679

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Replaying this game is way too annoying, because you have to alt tab 93843908403 times to check the walkthrough.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
hmmm after many tab that you did still can't remember all of it then why not just be yourselves enjoy the out come...
The game is not like that. It's very very complicated. You have to have a walkthrough or else you're constantly lost. The built in quest system is terrible.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
This game is getting there where (My new life) was before its developer decided to revamp. Keep up the good work. And please, develop. Do not revamp.

Reactions: Kron.L and sid60

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
Quest says find mira in sanctum after we encounter demon in cave, but still I can't find mira anywhere in sanctum.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
Quest says find mira in sanctum after we encounter demon in cave, but still I can't find mira anywhere in sanctum.
Excerpt from the walkthrough:
"10.Inside the sanctum head SW until you find a closed door. Now you must bring a sacrifice for each god." You have to interact with the door.

Puzzle for torches:
11.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa)
12.Gromthul – Any flesh from an animal
13.Athia – A parchment, buy at Lucius shop
14.Dwarven statue – copper ore
15.Alaira – Any herb or plant (can buy them from Katherin)
16.Isha – a vial of cum or cumwine (see Lucius quest)

18.After you lighted all the torches at the gods statues interact with the door.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes