Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You have had the conversation in the camp with Lyvia where you named the mercenary group, and then had another one a day or so later where it actually tells you you can now recruit them, right? You can't just start recruiting them when brigands start spawning.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I'm having a problem. in the NTR route with kate she sucked off toren and friends once but after i told her to continue...she won't do it anymore...

she just tells me the same thing about how shes sorry.

am i missing something? how do i get her to go to toren's room again or is this a bug?
Is she just not going to their room anymore? What is she doing at 11pm?

I don't think it's a bug, but it could be a couple things like somethings not allowing it to trigger. You may need to have Kate or MC speak with Toren's group during the bar mini game again. It could also be a timing thing, so you might be going upstairs too late.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Blank209 You need to make sure you have talked to Lyvia at the camp to the point where she actually tells you to start recruiting brigands, and you have to have her in the party when you fight them as she won't allow recruiting any of the ones who were part of the attack that killed the rest of the original guards.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where is Tia's father's camp? Catherine says she's deep in the woods, but where exactly? I walk through the woods for 15 minutes ...
Not yet included. probably will be included with Raaisha Update, wether the showdown will be part of that Update I can't tell though

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So how do we trigger the new Mira's contents?

When i got in the game, it shown me a message said that Mira will "undergo her initiation in 14 days" but the quest log didn't get update.

So what am i suppose to do for 14 days? Wait for the initiation to happen so i can go there & stop it?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
So how do we trigger the new Mira's contents?

When i got in the game, it shown me a message said that Mira will "undergo her initiation in 14 days" but the quest log didn't get update.

So what am i suppose to do for 14 days? Wait for the initiation to happen so i can go there & stop it?
initiation?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How do i investigate Mira's disappearance? I can't open any of the doors in the church cellar.

Edit: If someone can provide a save to her new scene, i'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How do i investigate Mira's disappearance? I can't open any of the doors in the church cellar.

Edit: If someone can provide a save to her new scene, i'd appreciate it.
Is she also disappeared for you when you boot up the game as well? I dunno how it happened but i went to sleep to tomorrow, she returned & resumed to her daily routine.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
who this new person and where to meet them?also new map location where is it and how to get there?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes