Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
don't lol ... honestly I don't like NTR, why should NTR content first? I'm even still waiting for Penny's story.
So far the NTR has been quite a lot
penny ntr just got released today but i couldn t find anything yet for penny beside lucius giving her drugs and henry just beeing afk xD For most of the time

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What is the situation with the NTR here? If I have ntr on, when does ntr in the game appear? someone explain to me exactly?
and with which women is ntr?

I don't like ntr, but I read that people recommend playing with ntr on, because then there are more emotions and fear not to spoil anything.

There also incest in this game. Who is the MC family here? and we have any scenes with them already? (bj, sex etc.)

Thanks for help. ;)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I daresay that ntr is much much much less than 40%, since a lot of this "ntr" content is MC having threesomes with 2 women.
Anyone asked ntr doesn't care if a woman would see her lover ,aka MC, fuck other women or not...

Last edited:

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
This could be completely unrelated to the game, and just my own windows issue, but figured I'd take a shot at asking anyways.

Alt-Enter does not make the game fullscreen for me (like it does for other RPGM games, or pretty much any application...). It has no effect at all other than that of "enter" on a menu. I can maximize the window but that's still less than ideal. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue or there's another way to get borderless or true fullscreen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This could be completely unrelated to the game, and just my own windows issue, but figured I'd take a shot at asking anyways.

Alt-Enter does not make the game fullscreen for me (like it does for other RPGM games, or pretty much any application...). It has no effect at all other than that of "enter" on a menu. I can maximize the window but that's still less than ideal. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue or there's another way to get borderless or true fullscreen.
Hotkey for RPGM MV is "F4" and "F5" returns you to main menu

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes