Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You may be a special case then coz i tested both routes (with 2 separate saves) & the bug only triggered when NTR is off. Chyos probably has something else planned for the 4pm activity of Nat when NTR is off, but at this point (3.5.6) it isn't implemented yet.
I had the problem playing ntr on. Anyway, I kept visiting Natasha at 4pm and after a few attempts everything went back to normal and I was able to have sex with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I had the problem playing ntr on. Anyway, I kept visiting Natasha at 4pm and after a few attempts everything went back to normal and I was able to have sex with her.
Now I'm curious as to how you broke out of the loop? Either way I'm happy your problem is solved.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It is known why Thomas blackmailing Katie at all?

I play with ntr off, I had a scene with MC when he told Thomas to stop blackmailing Katie, he told us he would calm down but in his mind he said he would show us.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Now I'm curious as to how you broke out of the loop? Either way I'm happy your problem is solved.
I have the feeling that maybe a variable went back to 0, cause firstly I only could spy her, then I could enter and she blew me, then I could enter and have sex/blow, and finally I could enter and have sex/blow/punish her/send her to pater/do nothing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is known why Thomas blackmailing Katie at all?

I play with ntr off, I had a scene with MC when he told Thomas to stop blackmailing Katie, he told us he would calm down but in his mind he said he would show us.
Thomas has a thing for young girls and is especially smithen with Kate.
The fact that she is dependend on Thomas good will that keeps her and her mother sheltered, while also getting fed and eraning some extra is likely the reason for Thomas being confident that he'll eventually find a chance for his revenge.
Though I believe the Player takeing Kate and Claire back to Kirlic to let them live in their old home will end his ambitions and will likely be the reason for him trying to find and corrupt another young woman as was hinted before.

Reactions: Qmil679

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
am i the only who the animation when i am moving to somewhere it feels slow? even with game a good fps and even with sprint

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Will it make any difference when I max out my stats at the start of the game? (I will increase lvl and I will give to max talents)
I'd like to do this to MC be better at everything, but I don't want to spoil my game. Because I don't know if there will be anything required for the quests.
I would also like to buy the best weapons and armor.

Anyone know if it matters?
i like this idea too i am in trouble with the witchcratf mission because i cant incress more talents since i am in max level

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
yeah like when i am outside is where has more lag but on insides it have but for a short time
The lag causes several issues...like its hard to move precisely because of the lag and the lag causes key presses to be unrecognized. so i end up pressing a button several times for it to register XD

BUT I really love this game, its so good ~Chef's Kiss~ so i kinda just powered through all the lag.

Reactions: raziel121z

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Now, playing 3.5.6 version (sorry Chyos, I have a credit card issue and I can't support in other way)
So nice update, thanks a lot. The nice plot continues, I have not reached all the new animations, but the revamp images and art is better as the project goes on.
I don´t found no bug anywhere, so I can't comment about the issues people talked about in preview posts....
All the fine new details, version after version, show your dedication to the work.
Thanks a lot for your work and your game.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
The lag causes several issues...like its hard to move precisely because of the lag and the lag causes key presses to be unrecognized. so i end up pressing a button several times for it to register XD

BUT I really love this game, its so good ~Chef's Kiss~ so i kinda just powered through all the lag.
yup i love this game too :p after all with the time are gonna be better

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Now, playing 3.5.6 version (sorry Chyos, I have a credit card issue and I can't support in other way)
So nice update, thanks a lot. The nice plot continues, I have not reached all the new animations, but the revamp images and art is better as the project goes on.
I don´t found no bug anywhere, so I can't comment about the issues people talked about in preview posts....
All the fine new details, version after version, show your dedication to the work.
Thanks a lot for your work and your game.
I didn't think i'd love this game as much as i ended up loving it.

Good gameplay, hot scenes and VERY Depraved scenarios. 9/10....point taken off because near constant lag :p

Reactions: dick bullcock
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes