Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Very usefull :rolleyes:... given the Info my advice is to press "F5" and try again...
If you want actual Help share some Details... what were you doing when this message appeared, what Version of the game are you playing, are you useing any 3rd party content, have you modified a save, if you played Online who hosted this game?
Stuff like that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrely1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it is dl from here v0.3.5.6 and all the file is origin without modification except the plugin.js menu add a line by me to get the rpg maker mv cheat menu plugin to works... and it seem just a small bug from load game from the old oak(map) back to hidden path(map)..
hmm... considering that the error seems to be located in a .js file in the Plugin subfolder that slight alteration might still be the cause of your problems... I certainly never had any issues on that part of the map.
I originally suspected an inofficial compressed version that misses the audio file for the stepping sounds you hear in that part of the map.

Maybe try copy paste htese into your Plugin folder

Last edited:
Reactions: darkashy

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You need at least 1 perception to find it, It's the northwesr shelf in the library

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I can’t ask Thomas to leave Kate alone

Giving her cumwine in the evening after you told Thomas he should leave her alone

41.Giving her cumwine in the evening after you told Thomas he should leave her alone
42. If she gives you a blowjob during the scene with Claire

I can't do 41 and 42, please answer for me

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
for step 41 after 12am midnight talk with kate in the room after you stop thomas from blackmailing kate now you have the choice to stay in the room without go to the rented room with kate then you will have the options to give kate wine/cumwine and you can ignore step 42 or skip.. it need claire with kate that is a long story for it which after you stop kate from visiting the 3 thug again that who killed her father which after you saw what happen kate did in their room the first time(NTR)....
How do I think about my corruption?
How can one's own corruption be improved?
Need help

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes