Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah but the walkthrough also tells you that you can sacrifice any drop aquired from killing a monster from the swamp map...
They are equally strong and you need 2 of the 3 possible drops for potions anyway.
I'd advice to sacrifice a heart as the only use for those are the first Quest given by Gwen/Isha
Nah. There's no need. Just leave the "temple" thing with Mira as your latest quest: get out, go to the swamp and kill it. It should be as easy as eating an ice cream cone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From walkthrough - " 1.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa) " Syfa is the demon.
Ok, I just got the key, on the 26th fight.
Use the succubus's key it worked for me.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Q: on this released version i can't find a way to share ayita to everyone(NTR) in NTR lover route because of her i restarted new game a few times now so am asking it here before going restart another new game again... what am desire is to get all the girl into lover route but with NTR and not NTR... am trying my best to not murder any male npc for sharing NTR with them except gurtak for quest...

• Sad
Reactions: a1fox3

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Q: on this released version i can't find a way to share ayita to everyone(NTR) in NTR lover route because of her i restarted new game a few times now so am asking it here before going restart another new game again... what am desire is to get all the girl into lover route but with NTR and not NTR... am trying my best to not murder any male npc for sharing NTR with them except gurtak for quest...
There's someone called Palak somewhere in the village. He is a blond haired guy near the bottom of the village
After talking with him, you can give him cumwine. After he gets it, Ayita will eventually become corrupted. You might need to talk to him when he goes to sit near the fire.

Alternatively, you could declare every woman free to have sex with in the village. If you lost to Dasan or if he became chieftain, this is what happens. If you become the chief, you can talk to the guy on the bottom left who tells you to make a bow and ask about the status of workers.
In this route, Ayita will have sex with Palak normally and with Dasan after. 9PM, 12?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How does the mini game peel potato's work, I keep getting 0 no matter what I do.

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes