mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
and this another one that mc can't serve dish at night it seem like my save is fucked now that it made me feel wan to restart a new game again oh man how many time do i have to restart and is there is way to fix them? i can debug it with the debug mode without need to wait for the bug fix/restart a new game... pls tell if you know which switches caused those messy... and i did not use any cheat on this game from an very old version to this day and this game is not needed for any cheat it is way too ezy just the messy it made me feel tired to do all the quest & relationship over and over again.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should prepare THREE meals. Although Emily's family only needs one piece of rabbit meat or venison. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Damn shame, Verena need more content than just one scene why no one voting for her lmao.
I would like to corrupt her to become MC cock sleeve
i'd rather have her keep hating the mc while carrying his child after her pregnancy is implemented

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Did you pick up the book the normal way, this may need to be done before you get the cheat menu.

Now for my question: Is there pregnancy in the game yet or is it still in the making?
No pregnancy yet. Kate's pregnancy option has not yet won the content poll. Looks like it's going to be a long while. Check back in a year on that one.

anyone else hate Tia’s new body ? why dev change it
I'm indifferent. I thought her original model was fine. Haven't really played with the new one, but from the pics I saw of it, it's okay. I ended up liking Tia, she actually has some great scenes, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of her. So as I said, indifferent.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm indifferent. I thought her original model was fine. Haven't really played with the new one, but from the pics I saw of it, it's okay. I ended up liking Tia, she actually has some great scenes, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of her. So as I said, indifferent.
I haven't played the new update yet, but he changed Tia's body?? I thought he was saving that for the Rework content poll? or did I miss something? I knew he was going to do updates to the MC but I didn't know anything about any of the other characters...

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I haven't played the new update yet, but he changed Tia's body?? I thought he was saving that for the Rework content poll? or did I miss something? I knew he was going to do updates to the MC but I didn't know anything about any of the other characters...
I haven't played in several months, so I couldn't say for sure, but I believe newer scenes are done with the new body, and the rework will update older scenes with the new body

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
When Chyos provided Katherine's quest in the game, Chyos also updated Tia's body and appearence. That update made Katherine quite attractive but made Tia being a dumber version of her mother. Just my opinion! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr90

Gengu

May 11, 2017
I just finished all the game content, except the cuck shit.
can some one just leak the new updates already!

Arthur Fist GIF.gif

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
When Chyos provided Katherine's quest in the game, Chyos also updated Tia's body and appearence. That update made Katherine quite attractive but made Tia being a dumber version of her mother. Just my opinion! :LOL:
fair criticism, personally I like the Tia character, don't get me wrong at times she can be a stick in the mud or a pain in the ass but I still like her character or at the least her characters story if not her personality. I just think that Katherine is more mature (with age comes knowledge and wisdom kind of thing). I hope in the future there's more added to her character to make her more appealing or "fleshed out" so to speak.

To my knowledge it's one person making this game and I get that it's extremely difficult to do it by yourself. So that's why I'm not flipping out over this.
I haven't played in several months, so I couldn't say for sure, but I believe newer scenes are done with the new body, and the rework will update older scenes with the new body
ok, I just saw the post and thought that the new update had some big change. I was playing a couple weeks ago but not the patreon 3.7 version

Reactions: mercytea
Jul 31, 2020
here is my full save if anyone wants.. this one has NTR enabled although i have not shared any girls.. i asked lucius with help for penny so in future update you can go ntr that route, i sent tia to the orcs by complete accident but that was after i took her virginity/anal anyways so ntr is enabled and im pretty sure you can still do some ntr scenes even now if thats what you desire i will do a complete ntr save aswell if anyone is interested.

Reactions: pc9010

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No pregnancy yet. Kate's pregnancy option has not yet won the content poll. Looks like it's going to be a long while. Check back in a year on that one.
There were given Hints that Emily's next Update will include her pregnancy aswell, so far that makes 2 storylines ready for pregnancy
anyone else hate Tia’s new body ? why dev change it
personally I found her original body unnatural bulky in the BJ scene her shoulders remembered me of Hulk/She hulk.
Her new body is leaner and she hosts a six pack (ot that much of a fan but it's a hell of better than the over bulked form she previously hosted)... also her skin has much more complexion increasig the "Ebony" look alike effect much more

Last edited:

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
There were given Hints that Emily's next Update will include her pregnancy aswell, so far that makes 2 storylines ready for pregnancy

personally I found her original body unnatural bulky in the BJ scene her shoulders remembered me of Hulk/She hulk.
Her new body is leaner and she hosts a six pack (ot that much of a fan but it's a hell of better than the over bulked form she previously hosted)... also her skin has much more complexion increasig the "Ebony" look alike effect much more
Is the MC the only one who can impregnate the gals or...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes