Batos

Mar 16, 2018
Your speed/perception is probably quiet low. being tired gives a mayor debuff on hit rate aswell.

How far have you advanced in Emily's story?... just make a list of stuff you did with everyone in her family and the church... you might miss an important step on anther family members route in order to progress, as they are partly dependant on each other
i did all that walkthrough said except the green part...i will read it again to figure it out what i am missing..

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
I'll just say this, this game needs a fucking gallery.
And if someone has the ntr, of the paladin, and mira, it is appreciated.

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
wrong, theres nothing there. i think there are spiders in arianna qust - but i dont want to PAUSE myra quest.

any ideas where might be plague fiends?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wrong, theres nothing there. i think there are spiders in arianna qust - but i dont want to PAUSE myra quest.

any ideas where might be plague fiends?
yes i see tehre are swamps but i do have to star gwens quest to get there.
thank you
Really not following you now.

1. What is wrong?
2. To get to the swamp and the plague fiends is upper north and east/right of Gwen's house.
3. If your post is the last one in the thread please just add to it and not post a new post like you did here with 3 in a roll.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Apparently you can get your stats above their limits by max them out (with cheat & i used the official one, not the mod) before doing a task that would grant you +1 in that particular stat for the 1st time.

In my case, i maxed out strength before i even talked to Tia & help her chopping wood, which resulted in a 21 rank strength stat. Although, i cant get it higher than 21 no matter how many times i chop wood with Tia so this felt like a 1 time exploit rather than a spammable thing.

This doesn't seems like a big deal or anything (at rank 20, he should be able to 2-3 hits most mobs) but hey if anything that can make our MC even more OP (so he can get through fights even faster) & is very easy to do, i'll gladly take it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is my questions for this game.

1. How to have sex with Lyvia, I have done everything the walkthrough says to do but she will not invite me into her tent for sex. (A is at 26.)
2. Is there anything we can do with the Pan Flute yet?
3. In the cheat book there are weapons at the bottom weapons.jpg Can we make these yet in game and if so how?
4. Got a gem from the demons chest and it says it can be used in crafting weapons, how to do it if its in the game?
5. There is a 2nd chest under the church can we open it yet and if so how or where is the key for it.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

1. How to have sex with Lyvia, I have done everything the walkthrough says to do but she will not invite me into her tent for sex. (A is at 26.)
3. In the cheat book there are weapons at the bottom View attachment 1124552 Can we make these yet in game and if so how?
4. Got a gem from the demons chest and it says it can be used in crafting weapons, how to do it if its in the game?
5. There is a 2nd chest under the church can we open it yet and if so how or where is the key for it.
1. Did your MC kiss her yet?
2. No.
3. Did your MC learn how to craft weapons from John (the black smith) yet?
4. Same as 3.
5. There supposed to be 3 chests in that tunnel & they can all be open with the demon key.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2. No.
4. Same as 3.
5. There supposed to be 3 chests in that tunnel & they can all be open with the demon key.
1. Yes many times for the last 2 in game weeks after getting 9 bandits to join I save the 1 from the raid to = 10.
2. Thought so.
3 and 4 are yes and I can make silver weapons and copper plates to upgrade armor.
5. 1 open and the other 2 will not open. Do I need to get more keys from her or is the one all that is needed?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
1. Yes many times for the last 2 in game weeks after getting 9 bandits to join I save the 1 from the raid to = 10.
2. Thought so.
3 and 4 are yes and I can make silver weapons and copper plates to upgrade armor.
5. 1 open and the other 2 will not open. Do I need to get more keys from her or is the one all that is needed?
1. Your MC did chat with her before the kiss right?
3. & 4. As long as you have the shadow gem & 1 of the base weapon, you should have the option to craft one of the shadow weapons in the black smith.
5. Weird, i can open all 3 chest with 1 demon key with 0 difficulties.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

3. In the cheat book there are weapons at the bottom View attachment 1124552 Can we make these yet in game and if so how?
Some wrong answers were given apparently
2. No.
4. Same as 3.
The Pan Flute can be used to pass time and recover a small ammount of rest outside of a bed
In the church underground you can find a total of 3 different Gems... all have a hint about beingcraftable materials, but 2 have no recipes yet the final one is the shadow gem will trigger a small monologue of the MC about being usable.
Those Gems can be used to Craft the Weapons in your other Question.
Each day a random number of Demon Chests will spawn in the dungeon that can be opened with any of her keys, as they are not consumed by openeing the chests... so which chest are you talking about? can you provide a screenshot?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In the church underground you can find a total of 3 different Gems... all have a hint about beingcraftable materials, but 2 have no recipes yet the final one is the shadow gem will trigger a small monologue of the MC about being usable.
Well, I'll be damned if that demoness dropped that key, for crying out loud!

When I played 0.3.5.6 she dropped the key the first time I defeated her. She NEVER dropped the key since I played 0.3.6 (I restarted Mira's quest from the point she entered the dungeon with the knight)!!

WTF

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO THE AUTHOR: please, explain how to open the chests in the dungeon in your walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Your MC did chat with her before the kiss right?
3. & 4. As long as you have the shadow gem & 1 of the base weapon, you should have the option to craft one of the shadow weapons in the black smith.
5. Weird, i can open all 3 chest with 1 demon key with 0 difficulties.
Yes he talked to her or he would have have A at 26 points.
Some wrong answers were given apparently

The Pan Flute can be used to pass time and recover a small ammount of rest outside of a bed
Each day a random number of Demon Chests will spawn in the dungeon that can be opened with any of her keys, as they are not consumed by openeing the chests... so which chest are you talking about? can you provide a screenshot?
Thank you for your answer gave me time to think and I open 1 chest then used the key to light the fire so I went back in my save and now I can open all 3.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes