a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Evangelion-01
anonym0u5

From the walkthrough.
21.Now Lyvia will start to tell you more about herself. Afterwards you can take her hand to get some more reaction from her.
22.After you done that 3 times the MC will kiss her. This now opens the option to visit her at her tent.
23.After she went to her tent go there and she will ask you to come inside.

Okay finally got her to invite MC into her tent.
More info is needed in the walkthrough with 22a or renumber the rest of the walkthrough starting at 22.
22a should read: Just relax by the fire do not offer her wine and do not take her hand just sit there like a bump on a log ignoring her till she goes to her tent then talk to her at her tent and she will invite MC inside her tent.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Find and open the purple chests that spawn in random locations and numbers (requires the Demon Key, which is a rare drop from teh demoness in that Dungeon)
I can't open them. I think I defeated her 50 times, at least, and she never dropped the key. I guess I had enough.

As I told you, in 0.3.5.6 she dropped the key the very first time I met her. Now in 0.3.6 it never happened.

I hope Chyos is reading this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't open them. I think I defeated her 50 times, at least, and she never dropped the key. I guess I had enough.

As I told you, in 0.3.5.6 she dropped the key the very first time I met her. Now in 0.3.6 it never happened.

I hope Chyos is reading this.
Save before fighting her and if she doesn't drop it reload...
The drop IS rare so the chances aren't in your favor but eventually you'll be lucky... I did this and after a reload she droped the key in the following 3 encounters.
Evangelion-01
anonym0u5

From the walkthrough.
21.Now Lyvia will start to tell you more about herself. Afterwards you can take her hand to get some more reaction from her.
22.After you done that 3 times the MC will kiss her. This now opens the option to visit her at her tent.

Okay finally got her to invite MC into her tent.
More info is needed in the walkthrough with 22a or renumber the rest of the walkthrough starting at 22.
22a should read: Just relax by the fire do not offer her wine and do not take her hand just sit there like a bump on a log ignoring her till she goes to her tent then talk to her at her tent and she will invite MC inside her tent.
19.Lyvia's love/corruption route: After you started to recruit mercenaries you can start a relationship with Lyvia. To do that you have to increase her affection to 10. You can do that by visiting her inside the barracks at night before she goes to bed or by sitting with her at the campfire. By giving her wine you will increase this by another 1. If Tia is with you she will also benefit from that. If you give her cumwine at the fire this will increase her corruption. You only need to do it twice then there are other options to further increase her corruption.
20.At 10 affection make sure you're alone with Lyvia at the fire (If Tia is also there talk to her and send her to chop some wood)

Are you sure that Tia was not at the fire together with you?
am currently left a few character quest holding for so long: mira(step 10), emily(step 9), kate(step 26 last decision), arianna(step 13) and lyvia(step 12).

Q: if after complete lyvia quest first will it effect emily quest for paying her taxes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Giron is hungry for Gold so he won't compromise on her taxes like he did with yours.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: darkashy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
19.Lyvia's love/corruption route: After you started to recruit mercenaries you can start a relationship with Lyvia. To do that you have to increase her affection to 10. You can do that by visiting her inside the barracks at night before she goes to bed or by sitting with her at the campfire. By giving her wine you will increase this by another 1. If Tia is with you she will also benefit from that. If you give her cumwine at the fire this will increase her corruption. You only need to do it twice then there are other options to further increase her corruption.
20.At 10 affection make sure you're alone with Lyvia at the fire (If Tia is also there talk to her and send her to chop some wood)

Are you sure that Tia was not at the fire together with you?
Yes Tia was not there she is at the half-orc village and has been there for 2 months of game play now.

I had to ignore Lyvia at the fire until she went to her tent to get her to invite MC in.

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
Your speed/perception is probably quiet low. being tired gives a mayor debuff on hit rate aswell.

How far have you advanced in Emily's story?... just make a list of stuff you did with everyone in her family and the church... you might miss an important step on anther family members route in order to progress, as they are partly dependant on each other
i did it i delete all en reextract again and it works maybe was a unzip fail or something like that... ty ^^

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Save before fighting her and if she doesn't drop it reload...
The drop IS rare so the chances aren't in your favor but eventually you'll be lucky... I did this and after a reload she droped the key in the following 3 encounters.
Well, I managed to grab it, in the end...

Still wondering why I cannot use a sword yet - even though I'm level 33 (every talent is 4)...

bummer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, I managed to grab it, in the end...

Still wondering why I cannot use a sword yet - even though I'm level 33 (every talent is 4)...

bummer.
Because useing a sword is not about blindly hammering your enemy with a lump of iron.... it requires skill and training of that.
At some point Chyos wanted to include giving the merchaneries and the Player training from Lyvia so you can hope for that I suppose

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Because useing a sword is not about blindly hammering your enemy with a lump of iron.... it requires skill and training of that.
At some point Chyos wanted to include giving the merchaneries and the Player training from Lyvia so you can hope for that I suppose
Hard to not agree with you. Although, ironic enough, with MC constantly getting into bigger troubles and running onto tougher and rather well armored enemies, that lump of iron would be a better weapon than sword.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hard to not agree with you. Although, ironic enough, with MC constantly getting into bigger troubles and running onto tougher and rather well armored enemies, that lump of iron would be a better weapon than sword.
You can upgrade your dagger and bow and really kick ass with both once you gain some levels.
You are unbeatable at level 30 with your upgraded dagger and bow.
Its just a grind until you get to go up with the 10000 exp points bandits then it goes really fast to level 30.
As soon as you can upgrade to bronze then silver along with upgrading your bow with Tia's quest and your good to go.
Just takes time.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You can upgrade your dagger and bow and really kick ass with both once you gain some levels.
Its just a grind until you get to go up with the 10000 exp points bandits then it goes really fast to level 30.
As soon as you can upgrade to bronze then silver along with upgrading your bow with Tia's quest and your good to go.
Just takes time.
Dunno why are you answering to my comment with an advise on that, mate, but thanks I guess. It's not like you have known I have already max level and best gear possible.

I was just agreeing with Evangelion about sword not being simple lump of iron and requiring some training in order to use properly, but pointing out the funny, at least in mine opinion, irony of it, as MC is constantly running into fights with tougher (orcs) and well armored (brigandines) enemies, in which sword won't be as good as that simple lump of iron (mace).

You see, sword is rather expensive, thus prestige, weapon of self defense. Expensive, because it require a lot of materials and work. And for self defense, because it's light, easy to carry around, quick to draw and you can do pretty much anything with it as long as you had proper training with it. It's, as the popular saying goes, jack of all trades, master of none.

Yes, sure, you can cut with it, thrust with it, block with it and even use it to fight armored foes by half-swording (grabbing sword in the middle to have better aim with the tip and to not bend the blade, or turning it around and grabbing blade in both hands to use it as improvised mace or pick, depends if you hitting with pommel or crossguard), but other wepons are not only better at those things, but require less training and are cheaper to make and maintain.

Mace is capable of dealing blunt force trauma to unarmored (orcs) and armored (brigandines) opponents alike. Sure, it has less reach (But with half-swording you have the same if not less, and you also have one hand free), it's harded to control, but it's way cheaper to make and easier to maintain.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just takes time.
You forgot the silver Weapons and legendary bow and sword from Arianna's Quest.
Not to mention the shadow Gem gear from Mira's Quest :p

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is there a ''replay room'' in this game?
No, and Chyos doesn't intend to add one. He said most scenes are replayable, but he might do something later to play scenes that aren't replayable.
Could we get a sleep sex update Chyos ? When pulling away blankets I wish the MC had the option of jerking over the sleeping girl.
Chyos thought about doing this, but it would require a lot of work and he already has plenty to do. In the scheme of things, there are just so many other things to do with his development time that are much more worthwhile.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No, and Chyos doesn't intend to add one. He said most scenes are replayable, but he might do something later to play scenes that aren't replayable.

Chyos thought about doing this, but it would require a lot of work and he already has plenty to do. In the scheme of things, there are just so many other things to do with his development time that are much more worthwhile.
Ok thanks. ;)

Anyone have a full save for v036b? ntr and without.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
okie back to this quest again it seem like am still can't find a way to complete this quest on this version too can anyone guide me? what do i need and what am still missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just buy it already, if you poison it to lower the price it will come back to bite you in the ass later.

What was it 10 gold and the donkey.

33.Ophelia is in town every Thursday and Friday. Talk to her about buying her horse. Now that you got a donkey to trade for the horse she is willing to give it to you for an extra 10 gold. If you don't want to pay that you can trick her by buying an anesthetic+vegetables at the shop and then interacting with the horse. Then talk to Ophelia again. If you trick her this will have consequences in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes