darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Just buy it already, if you poison it to lower the price it will come back to bite you in the ass later.

What was it 10 gold and the donkey.

33.Ophelia is in town every Thursday and Friday. Talk to her about buying her horse. Now that you got a donkey to trade for the horse she is willing to give it to you for an extra 10 gold. If you don't want to pay that you can trick her by buying an anesthetic+vegetables at the shop and then interacting with the horse. Then talk to Ophelia again. If you trick her this will have consequences in the future.
i was trying to open up love NTR? not the pure love path... who wan a pure love in a H-game when you can NTR...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this don seem to work she always send mc to the guard so how to watch the NTR?.. is there anyone who did it and how?
View attachment 1128410
Did you replace the wine bottle in Roderick's room/study with sleeping wine per chance?
Also take note that the Text says she needs to catch you only once and if you visit her another day, and Roderick is not in the secret cellar you can watch them... BUT don't get caught this time

Reactions: darkashy

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
As far as the pregnancy thing goes... am I the only one that thinks it would be better to have the maid Julia be the one that gets knocked up? After all she actively wants to get pregnant, where as Kate does not.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as the pregnancy thing goes... am I the only one that thinks it would be better to have the maid Julia be the one that gets knocked up? After all she actively wants to get pregnant, where as Kate does not.
On that Note Emily doesn't want to get pregnant at first either, but changes her mind with growing corruption and after you had a 3 some with Frisha and her.
Kate also would be happy to get pregnant with raised corruption and the 3-some with her mother.
Claire would love to become a mother again aswell, and both Frisha and Arianna beg for the MCs child if you fucked them often enough.
And Tia and the Rumah girls are always game in order to start their families.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
On that Note Emily doesn't want to get pregnant at first either, but changes her mind with growing corruption and after you had a 3 some with Frisha and her.
Kate also would be happy to get pregnant with raised corruption and the 3-some with her mother.
Claire would love to become a mother again aswell, and both Frisha and Arianna beg for the MCs child if you fucked them often enough.
And Tia and the Rumah girls are always game in order to start their families.
I understand all of those points... I was simply pointing out that I think Julia (the maid) is the one most motivated to get pregnant in order to get out of her situation. And considering the fact that she has very little story I think it would better for her to be the one that gets pregnant rather than Kate...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I understand all of those points... I was simply pointing out that I think Julia (the maid) is the one most motivated to get pregnant in order to get out of her situation. And considering the fact that she has very little story I think it would better for her to be the one that gets pregnant rather than Kate...
Well she was always only flavor... a side Character without any deeper story that adds to other characters storylines, but without any of her own.
Pretty much the same like the Nun in the church or Hiba and the dancer in Rumah.
...Also given the true identity of the MC and his reluctance to get on the Baron's bad side he always comments how he needs to be careful with her not to risk anything.

thesteelfalcon

Aug 16, 2018
I can't get Claire's corruption passed 6. BJ's are no longer corrupting her. I've already finished all of her scenes except the "talk in private" one.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I can't seem to bang Raaisha in her hut... I walk over to the star at midnight, go up to her hut & disappear but then nothing happens?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone knows how to get Frisha's last affection point (both of her A&C should be 22)? Giving her jewelry seems to do nothing & it's the same for sleeping with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mercytea
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes