anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
i guess don bang her while she's drank and talk to her the next day morning and at 12am(midnight) for the love route... each time u bang her while she is drank will get her more corrupted(dialogue).. correct me if am wrong
I also posted the snip from the walkthrough & that's all it said about how her routes will go down, it doesn't specified exactly but it does have something to do with the A&C values, not drink with her at a specific time like how you instructed.

I'm trying to not mess the love route up but my values for her is even on both so i'm not sure what to do next (cuz i dunno which route will trigger if the values are even).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay here's 2 questions:

Does anyone know which dialogue is love & which is corruption for Imawyn?

What will happen to these dialogues if both the A & C values are even? By logic assumption if A>C = love dialogue & C>A = corruption dialogue so what i'm asking is what would happened if A=C?
In the Corruption route Imawyn is kinda constantly angry, since you abused her and now she is also constantly horny... she is kinda pallatable when getting fucked but otherwise sour.
In the Love route she offers her virginity to the Player which apparently makes her quiet "lovely" the whole time

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
good night
I have 5 shroons
I use the craft to create the lubricant but I can't
is there anything else i should have or add?
how should i do?
thanks

hak1126

Nov 25, 2020
I rescued after kidnapping Emily, but I can't disguise myself as a bandit. When I talk to Lyvia, it only tells me how to catch the bandit. How can I get bandit's costume?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I rescued after kidnapping Emily, but I can't disguise myself as a bandit. When I talk to Lyvia, it only tells me how to catch the bandit. How can I get bandit's costume?
You have to let Emily be kidnapped again, then talk to Lyvia.

If you already got it from her, then you need to make sleepwine and to visit the camp at night to be able to disguise yourself. Or if you mean for sneaking in Giron's mansion, then you just need to have gotten the disguise from Lyvia already.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is there a way to change the route on the female merchant I'm on the dark route didn't realize it and I overwrite the save with the choice now i cant go back unless i start over help please

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
is there a way to change the route on the female merchant I'm on the dark route didn't realize it and I overwrite the save with the choice now i cant go back unless i start over help please
Nope, you're fucked. You'll have to start again. Maybe the cheat menu will be helpful so you can speed through on the replay.

Reactions: zARRR

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Cultist: "I don't see anyone here beside these 2 chicks, let me walk over them real quick & resume my daily hallway patrol."

This part had me lmao.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes