oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
We all know this info and for this site you should go read the tag list.
there is in incest in the game few pages up guy told there is a ''incest patch'' on discord tha make the werewolf (father) have fun with the daughter (arianna) but i dont have acess on that probably in the future the adm will post only on discord and not on lewdpatcher... lets hope people share here the patch in future

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
or selling meat from your hunt... in total there are a lot of more regular and profitable actions to earn Copper, Silver or even Gold
The rabbit meat market surely went into inflation because of me, you can repay your debts as fast as you can be with just some rodents

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
antoniomontenegro As I said, when you read Marcus's letter the SECOND time, you will get the option to change the relationship with Mira. The letter even gives a handy way of knowing what to type for the new relationships by telling you what not to type for the new relationships ;)

Also, you know that putting your response inside the quote makes it difficult to respond directly to your post, right? That's why I had to @ you.

there is in incest in the game few pages up guy told there is a ''incest patch'' on discord tha make the werewolf (father) have fun with the daughter (arianna) but i dont have acess on that probably in the future the adm will post only on discord and not on lewdpatcher... lets hope people share here the patch in future
No, there's no such incest patch. The werewolf you fight is not Arianna's father. If it were, then if you killed it, her father would be dead, right? But as you continue Arianna's questline after fighting the werewolf, you will meet her father eventually, even if you killed the werewolf when you fought it. So not the same person. Also, if you kill the werewolf, you can't access the extra scene between the werewolf and Arianna, if you have the "fanmade" patch installed.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Omg this has to be the most retarded MC i've played as.. he fails the hunt cause drunk, his father dies and he still want to drink same fcking day as he wakes up?...
But he has a cool character arc, he can be a better person or just stay a corrupted drunkard

Reactions: belovedeggs

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
But he has a cool character arc, he can be a better person or just stay a corrupted drunkard
Well can't really stay a drunkard, I think. No matter what he has to start working and being active. Whether he goes the good guy route, or becomes corrupted, that's the choice. But in either case, his character develops from being drunk layabout to getting on his feet and getting things done.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Well can't really stay a drunkard, I think. No matter what he has to start working and being active. Whether he goes the good guy route, or becomes corrupted, that's the choice. But in either case, his character develops from being drunk layabout to getting on his feet and getting things done.
I agree that the player isn't going to play a game where he just stays in a tavern drinking, however there isn't some big push in any story direction in the beginning. I'm hoping that as the main story is written then it gets better, maybe we find out more about his mom, what happened, ect. maybe it might push the gamer in one direction or another. The revenge angle is good for the death of Marcus, although it's not well written. The MC just seems sad at first then, "okay". Personally, I'd be pissed and want blood. If I were Chyos, he could redo some of the dialog with Tia to have some more sympathetic or mutually vengeful dialog with the MC. After all if anyone understands it'd be her. As for character development, you could make an argument that yeah, he is forced to fend for himself by providing for himself, food, shelter, ect. and as that progresses he starts to build relationships, and as that matures, so does the character. So I can see both sides.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
so have to download the game and look every CG to understand the ntr here are you a cheater you fuck cheating wives or being cheated ''again'' that realy need a specific tag

Reactions: kamibell

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
so have to download the game and look every CG to understand the ntr here are you a cheater you fuck cheating wives or being cheated ''again'' that realy need a specific tag
It has a specific tag mate. Netori is when you steal lovers, Netorare is when you have lovers stolen.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
It has a specific tag mate. Netori is when you steal lovers, Netorare is when you have lovers stolen.
no mate i never saw netori and ntr can be netori or netorare so you dont know what it is in game , i saw games with ntr and cheating at same time and not being cheated

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Did something new add to the game? Why is it on the latest update page when the version is still 3.6.5?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes