maba100

Jun 16, 2017
That's available... if you are playing Love route keep spending time with her until she offers her virginity to you... next morning that line drops
Yeah but that's only available if you have the 0.3.7.0 version which he might not have.

I don't know if it's only me but i find it a bit annoying that the people here don't have the latest version and because of that there are a lot of unnecessary questions. If the latest version would be shared in here with the latest walktrough i don't think there would be so much questions about some character's storyline.

And for newer users/people that just found out about the game i think it's confusing that others talking about content that's not even in the latest shared version in here. I think it just causes confusion but maybe it's just me that thinks this way.

And I don't think there would be less patrons if the latest version would be posted here. I guess it could be tested in like 2 months if his patreon sub count would drop if he has his latest game updates shared in here but i doubt it.

Or maybe I'm just annoyed that i don't have the latest version and I have to wait. :LUL:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yeah but that's only available if you have the 0.3.7.0 version which he might not have.

I don't know if it's only me but i find it a bit annoying that the people here don't have the latest version and because of that there are a lot of unnecessary questions. If the latest version would be shared in here with the latest walktrough i don't think there would be so much questions about some character's storyline.

And for newer users/people that just found out about the game i think it's confusing that others talking about content that's not even in the latest shared version in here. I think it just causes confusion but maybe it's just me that thinks this way.

And I don't think there would be less patrons if the latest version would be posted here. I guess it could be tested in like 2 months if his patreon sub count would drop if he has his latest game updates shared in here but i doubt it.

Or maybe I'm just annoyed that i don't have the latest version and I have to wait. :LUL:
A couple months back updates were delayed here and suddenly there was a noticeable uptick in the number of new patrons for the dev. Actually it seems that as it has stayed that way, the dev is getting many more new patrons a month than before. So I'm thinking your theory is probably false; really, as you said, you're just annoyed you don't have the latest version yet. ;)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
A couple months back updates were delayed here and suddenly there was a noticeable uptick in the number of new patrons for the dev. Actually it seems that as it has stayed that way, the dev is getting many more new patrons a month than before. So I'm thinking your theory is probably false; really, as you said, you're just annoyed you don't have the latest version yet. ;)
I guess you're right. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So i unlocked frisha scene during dinner HJ+BJ and those other 2 are for NTR content?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ideally speaking, if we lived in a perfect world, anyone asking questions / talking about the very latest update HERE IN F95 FORUM, which is unavailable HERE IN F95 FORUM, would clarify this point.

BUT we live in this imperfect world, so NO ONE DOES IT. :sneaky:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Did you find the unique bow in the spider tunnels?
Did you beat the Prophet and collect the unique sword?
Yea, that Sword n Bow i found, ok, that´s than all there.
I tryed to figure out how that works, Quest Spy on Giron and his Son in Noon, but when i stand behind the Bookshelf at Noon happens Nothing?
Thx

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ideally speaking, if we lived in a perfect world, anyone asking questions / talking about the very latest update HERE IN F95 FORUM, which is unavailable HERE IN F95 FORUM, would clarify this point.

BUT we live in this imperfect world, so NO ONE DOES IT. :sneaky:
Yeah, I guess. I haven't played since August really, except to replay/research lewd scenes. That will change at the end of this month I think, now that the Sneak talent is getting implemented this month -- in the very latest update NOT here on F95. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ottoeight

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
This is the 1st time I've played this game and the gameplay is SHIT! I'm trying to like it but it's slow, bouncy, and kicks me out for some unknown reason every 5-10 minutes. I extracted it to its own file. I have a gamer PC with like 20 Gigs of RAM, and don't remember experiencing anything like this. What can I do to hopefully make this experience more enjoyable? Thanks.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Andrpid port, or just pc??
No Android, none planned. PC, and some ppl get it working on Mac.

Also, Kingvlad , I see and thank you for the sympathy ;)

I'm hoping we have an option to hook Penny up with the shopkeeper. I'm still holding out hope for Mira corruption as well.
This will happen when Penny's next bonus scene wins the bonus content poll. For Mira, have fun with that.

This is the 1st time I've played this game and the gameplay is SHIT! I'm trying to like it but it's slow, bouncy, and kicks me out for some unknown reason every 5-10 minutes. I extracted it to its own file. I have a gamer PC with like 20 Gigs of RAM, and don't remember experiencing anything like this. What can I do to hopefully make this experience more enjoyable? Thanks.
RPGM depends on CPU, moreso than GPU. So you will want to try making sure you have a good CPU, and not running other things hogging up the CPU, like Google Chrome for instance. Also, just throwing it out there, but I expect you have enough extra memory, or that could cause an issue too.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Now on 3.6.5
So nice the new animations.
At the end, new Frisha+Dave H!!!! Nice, thanks for that.
The new art on Luscius and Henry's is so nice too.
Each new animation is better than the first ones, Nice progression!!!
Thanks again!!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Kingvlad i did check a few pages bk before mentioning an android port, i guessed if there hadnt been 1 made by the dev by now there wont be 1 but hoped someone might try porting it somewhere down the line.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Now on 3.6.5
So nice the new animations.
At the end, new Frisha+Dave H!!!! Nice, thanks for that.
The new art on Luscius and Henry's is so nice too.
Each new animation is better than the first ones, Nice progression!!!
Thanks again!!
How did you got the Frisha+Dave scene??

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So far it seems like your corruption level only affects what corrupt actions you can do, like tainting the water in the church requires 65 corruption before you can even do it. Is there an instant where it's the other way where if you have too much corruption you can't initiate a love only route or something?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
for the sword you may need to vote on lyvia for more and for now it do nothing... and for the mansion quest before you can spy on them make sure you only do it after you had spy on dave with frisha the quest is repeatedly... and while you are on behind the bookshelf you can press " R " to stop the in-game times and wait for dave to getup then listen to their conversation.. recommended do this after 9am in-game times...
Well, I killed the prophet and got his sword, but... where is this infamous bow that you're talking about?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes