May 26, 2019
Is there a compressed version?
I hope there is compressed version.
No compressed version...pls someone upload...
Plz... anyone add the compressed (Windows) Version of the game.
Can anyone share a compressed version. We're dying over here lol
Anyone have a compressed file?

I have not seen one in the thread
Does anyone have a compressed version of the game?

Many thanks to the hero!
The developer Chyos has already said it himself here: The game's files and images have already been compressed.

The default 1.8 GB version linked at the beginning of this thread is the compressed version.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
about mira i has sex with her now and new update come to star her quest 14d but i don't know i finish it or not need some help
Have you tried the walkthrough, posted in the OP of this thread? It even has links in it to each woman's questline.
What's the deal with Penny & the anti-stress drug? Is it implemented yet?
Haven't played through the latest Penny update myself. If you mean the drug for stopping the lust, yes, the anesthetic is implemented. You have pursue the Lucius questline, which involves Gwen and stealing her book. Check out the walkthrough, look for the Lucius quest in the table of contents.
When is the update that destroys save files? I want to start a new playthrough but its kinda pointless imo if its gonna be destroyed come the update.
Three to four months from now.
What a number of this quest? This number 358 is not work
887. You are supposed to subtract 358 from the other number to get 887.
Is there much to do in the new update? Form the changelog looks like 10min?
Not sure which update you mean -- I assume the update here on F95, 0.3.6.5. Haven't played through myself, but the 0.0.0.5 updates tend to be involve a lot of preparatory work, while the 0.0.1.0 updates tend to have more lewd content. Could be more than ten minutes depending on how much work the quest is. But yeah, looks like just four animations for Frisha, one for Penny in this update.

Reactions: Soup_Mafia

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Can Tia´s Corruption get more raised than 23?
And if her Corruption is very high, does she cheat with others of the Rumah on the MC?
Tysm

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
And if her Corruption is very high, does she cheat with others of the Rumah on the MC?
Tysm
No matter how high corruption she wont have sex with anyone other than MC, unless you yourself explicity say she can have sex with others or purposefully lose in combat against the Chiefs son then she will have sex with other members of the tribe

Reactions: AlecVentrue

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Black screen after Dave tries to fuck Frisha and intervening. Can still see the UI tho and the black screen goes away after pressing T, but it bugs out my game, to where I cant really do anything. Anyone know anything?

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Can Tia´s Corruption get more raised than 23?
Tysm
For Tia NTR, you have to lose to the village chiefs son, lose to orcs in the wild, lose the the orc who attacks her while she is cutting wood. Her corruption I think does cap out around 23 but if it can go higher it will by you letting her drink your cum from dick sucking or other H-events so if it doesnt increase then you are probably capped.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Hello friends. i'm new to the game and i'm too confused. I have 2 questions. I want to go through only one character in the 1st game. Like Kate, is that possible? corruption, how do I win this?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hello friends. i'm new to the game and i'm too confused. I have 2 questions. I want to go through only one character in the 1st game. Like Kate, is that possible? corruption, how do I win this?
Not sure what you mean by first game. The game isn't complete, probably years to go in development. You could complete Kate's questline, but there's no reason to stop there, plenty other female characters to pursue.

For corruption, not sure what you mean by win. The main character you play can become corrupted in various ways, such as by stealing logs, or cumming in the church's well. For the female characters, it depends, but generally when they start doing blowjobs for the main character, they get corrupted every time. But there are other ways for corruption, like Natasha drinking from church well after main character cums in it.

If you want to know best way to proceed, you can always check the walkthrough. There's a link to it in the OP of this thread.

Or you could just explore the game and try things out. The game is designed to be explored and have fun figuring things out.

Dec 7, 2020
Take a look at the walkthrough in the OP, it explains the best order.

Pretty sure the answer to that is yes, since other people have. If you do, good to note if your files are NTR route or non-NTR route, as people here tend to specifically ask for one or the other.
doesnt really feel like it, cause from what i seen Tia is helpful for like all the quests, it even suggests having tia for several parts of the first girl in the list's quests. and to do qwen's its 20 days of having sex with her so she should be at the top since you should be doing her quest while u do all the other quests, especially while building up a steady cash and exp flow on the first few days since you cant really do anything big besides sleeping after finishing certain tasks. also it should have the 2 exp boosters of emily's daily food quest and the inn's cooking quest higher up, cause the exp adds up from those.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
doesnt really feel like it, cause from what i seen Tia is helpful for like all the quests, it even suggests having tia for several parts of the first girl in the list's quests. and to do qwen's its 20 days of having sex with her so she should be at the top since you should be doing her quest while u do all the other quests, especially while building up a steady cash and exp flow on the first few days since you cant really do anything big besides sleeping after finishing certain tasks. also it should have the 2 exp boosters of emily's daily food quest and the inn's cooking quest higher up, cause the exp adds up from those.
The Walkthrough is based on characters in the order they were introduced to the game.
There have been several starters guides(Tips in this thread already a bit searching should provide you with all the informations you could need

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The Walkthrough is based on characters in the order they were introduced to the game.
There have been several starters guides(Tips in this thread already a bit searching should provide you with all the informations you could need
From first page of walkthrough:

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging

This is what I had in mind when I suggested referencing the walkthrough. Tia is good to get early, but she can come after these anyway.

Reactions: maedosan

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
What is the 3.7.0 update & what's winning the poll for 3.8.0?

Like always, here a list of everything I changed/added over the past month since 0.3.6.0:
  • Bonus scene for Frisha (4 animations)
  • Reworked 2 maps (Smithy / Lucius shop)
  • Added new fasttravel positions for the camp and witches cottage (on the map)
  • Reworked MC character model (You can still use the old images if you prefer them)
  • Reworked Lucius & Henry
  • Fixed Penny's give vegetable script and she's now also actually visiting the shop to sell them.
  • Added the mansion into the global time script and adjusted time segments. Made new positions for each character for 5pm and 7pm
  • Continued Penny's quest. Can now be completed and you can approach her character progression in different ways. Made 8 new animations in total for her story + additional images
  • Other smaller changes and fixes (Can't remember everything I've done)
Think that's everything..
It took a bit longer than I anticipated. So now I'm working on Ophilia's bonus scene (will upload a new version for that tomorrow)
After that we'll have a new month and currently it looks like update 0.3.8.0 will be about Bianca & John.
This is an update I've been waiting to do for a long time! (So thank you for voting for it) It will add some new locations like the mine to the game and some new characters (John's daughter for example). This update is also needed to continue the main story of the game. So you'll get a vote option for that in the near future!

Thank you for your interest and support!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes