acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You're banging his wife, his maid and his son's former fiancée. Isn't it enough? wanna bang his ass, too? :sneaky::sneaky:
But he still doesn't know that, and he is preparing a marriage with a noble, so his dreams aren't yet crahed :devilish:
Well, it's not like he didn't deserve it, am I wrong? But doing it would be... a traumatic experience for you. And in the worst case scenario, he would like that. No... You have to go further, like at least Isha level further.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Gotta admit, I don't remember this

Everyone is hooded so you can't say for sure, but the letter of his father points to him being a member... plus the secret meetings are in his family Crypt, which is supposed to be offlimits to anyone not related to the family

You learn more about this dureing Emily's storyline, also the letter of his father holds details.

We can still ruin his ambitions to become true nobility by stealing his sons future wife the daugther of te Baron of Kirlic

Pretty sure you are looking for "lachen_männer.ogg" (which is translated as laughing_men)
Thanks

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Look at the discussions..

Honestly one of the best games out there.
Chyos, keep it up man!!!
The game is so in-depth and enjoyable, so well-written and ambitious, so captivating and linear that I just have to say, keep this up!
It's in depth enough for people to raise speculations on the nature of the characters, their potential futures, etc.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Look at the discussions..

Honestly one of the best games out there.
Chyos, keep it up man!!!
The game is so in-depth and enjoyable, so well-written and ambitious, so captivating and linear that I just have to say, keep this up!
It's in depth enough for people to raise speculations on the nature of the characters, their potential futures, etc.
Exactly! This game may be the best RPG maker game on this site, from the choices to the writing, it’s really a marvel

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Anyone know where Tia´s Orcish Father went after i killed all his damn Friends?
Or is the Fight against him in the next Update?
Tysm

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Author updated his last post on Patreon. Can anybody tell us the news? is it out? is it postponed?

Can't waiiiiiiiittt :geek::geek:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The Author updated his last post on Patreon. Can anybody tell us the news? is it out? is it postponed?

Can't waiiiiiiiittt :geek::geek:
The news is that there is no update today:

Update 04-27:
I won't be able to complete the update today. I've added another scene just yesterday evening. That and the writing of the dialogue for Bianca's scenes need more time. I'll do my best to get everything completed until tomorrow evening (28th).

Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, he sexually assaulted his older maid, and keeps her in the house, it seems only Jasmine and Giron (And then the MC) know who she really is
I suspect that Dave is also aware... if only to prevent him from doing the same mistakes as his father by impregnating his own sister

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes