May 26, 2019
No... just recruit Tia and you can easily deal with stronger enemies and even groups.
You still need to pick your fights.
My advice Level 1-8 watch Tia chop wood (single Orc scout), find bandits at Lake Loren ( and the fields east of Arenfield might also host groups but haven't tested since it wasn't available last time I started the game) and finally visit the hunting grounds to fight Orc Patrols.
Level 8-15 visit the ruins and deep forets to deal with Orc Patrols.
Level 16-29 defeat Orc stabbers when Orcs attack Rumah village, followed by cultist under the ruined abbey and the monsters in the swamp.
Level 30-99 advance Lyvia Quest and fight against Brigande groups
Hey Evangelion-01,

This is really helpful but one question I want to ask is if this leveling plan can be done with just the MC alone?

Or does the MC need to group up with other characters to fight the deep forest Orc Patrols, the Orc Stabbers, the cultists, and the swamp monsters at the levels you prescribed?

Now I know it'd be easier to group up, but is your plan possible for the MC to solo?

I much prefer solo to groups. As you could obviously tell.

Thanks for all your help!

May 26, 2019
Does anyone know the most optimal way to assign talent points after getting all the minimum talent points advised by the walkthrough in the OP?

So once you have Dexterity at 2, Perception at 1, Intelligence at 4, Hunter at 2, Thievery at 2, Strength at 2, and Witchcraft at 1, where should one put their talents point to maximize gameplay experience?

Also, does increasing Perception increase the frequency of finding items on the ground?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey Evangelion-01,

This is really helpful but one question I want to ask is if this leveling plan can be done with just the MC alone?

Or does the MC need to group up with other characters to fight the deep forest Orc Patrols, the Orc Stabbers, the cultists, and the swamp monsters at the levels you prescribed?

Now I know it'd be easier to group up, but is your plan possible for the MC to solo?

I much prefer solo to groups. As you could obviously tell.

Thanks for all your help!
You can also level up by finishing some quest, if don’t want to fight enemies

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know the most optimal way to assign talent points after getting all the minimum talent points advised by the walkthrough in the OP?

So once you have Dexterity at 2, Perception at 1, Intelligence at 4, Hunter at 2, Thievery at 2, Strength at 2, and Witchcraft at 1, where should one put their talents point to maximize gameplay experience?

Also, does increasing Perception increase the frequency of finding items on the ground?
Increasing perception at 1, makes item appear on the ground, then I think it increases the frequency.
Strenght is useful for combat and for many interactions that are in the game, Hunter you can upgrade freely by doing Corven’s quest and is useful for killing rabbits, wolves and deers, and also for two interactions for Rumah village questline, Intelligence is also useful for some interaction but not as useful as strength for now (in my opinion), while thievery is practically not really useful (For the updates we have), I say go with dexterity, constitution and strength if you want to battle solo and build up your character, then after I Leveled up a bit, I usually put some other stats for useful interactions.

Dec 7, 2020
so after testing my walkthrough, i realized its been a while since i played the start, cause i fast tracked having the gold to within 4 day to pay off your debt to the bar and buy the leather armor from the shop, which you dont need to complete lucius's quest to do weirdly cause it says u do in the guide. i finished corven's quest by day 2 and this has made it incredibly ez to gain money from hunting in my spare time since ive decided not to focus on penny's garden. i also didnt realize all the enemies are immortal in the bridge fight in the opening, since i focus fired 1 enemy and he had full health everytime i checked even tho i saw numbers above his head

Dec 7, 2020
ive been avoiding corrupting actions like selling to lucius later in the game) and stealing wood, but if you do that u can probably speed up that process to at the second day being able to afford leather armor on top of sharpening blade and paying off your tab

May 26, 2019
Increasing perception at 1, makes item appear on the ground, then I think it increases the frequency.
Strenght is useful for combat and for many interactions that are in the game, Hunter you can upgrade freely by doing Corven’s quest and is useful for killing rabbits, wolves and deers, and also for two interactions for Rumah village questline, Intelligence is also useful for some interaction but not as useful as strength for now (in my opinion), while thievery is practically not really useful (For the updates we have), I say go with dexterity, constitution and strength if you want to battle solo and build up your character, then after I Leveled up a bit, I usually put some other stats for useful interactions.
Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to know.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to know.
Personally I focus on hunting till level 5, than intelligence to level 4, for quests and money and than go constitution to level 10 since it reduces rest consumption for any action you do allowing you to also spend more time on earning stuff dureing the day.
perception is only really required for Frisha's storyline (and much later in Arianna's).
You can Solo in the game, but depending on your enemies you need to pick your fights even more carefull, in 1 on 1 battles my advice still accounts, but if you face several enemies you either need better armor or +2 Levels (+10 Levels for the Brigands though, since 3 Enemies at Level 35 can't be compensated with armor or skills that easily)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
so does corruption actually have any effect?
If you mean a woman's corruption, it affects dialogue, and certain scenes/animations are only available after corrupting a woman, for some of them. If you mean the MC's corruption, then also yes, because sometimes he can't do something unless his corruption or alignment is high enough. Others here have said his corruption and alignment aren't the same, but I have no idea how to check or confirm that in the game. Practically speaking, you can treat his alignment as showing if he is corrupted or not, and how much, depending on its value.

May 26, 2019
Personally I focus on hunting till level 5, than intelligence to level 4, for quests and money and than go constitution to level 10 since it reduces rest consumption for any action you do allowing you to also spend more time on earning stuff dureing the day.
perception is only really required for Frisha's storyline (and much later in Arianna's).
You can Solo in the game, but depending on your enemies you need to pick your fights even more carefull, in 1 on 1 battles my advice still accounts, but if you face several enemies you either need better armor or +2 Levels (+10 Levels for the Brigands though, since 3 Enemies at Level 35 can't be compensated with armor or skills that easily)
Thanks, Evangelion-01!

I think my best bet is to do a combo of the advice from both zARRR and you. I will first get hunting to 5, then constitution to 10, then strength to 10, and then increase dexterity a bit.

Final question - Is there any point to even touching the armour proficiency skill or should I just leave it at zero?

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, Evangelion-01!

I think my best bet is to do a combo of the advice from both zARRR and you. I will first get constitution to 10, then strength to 10, and then increase dexterity a bit.

Final question - Is there any point to even touching the armour proficiency skill or should I just leave it at zero?
yes it is (effectivenes is increased with better armor, the craftable with 2 improvement slots will have the best effect)... on level 10 even brigandes will only do 1-3 damage (unless MC is tired).
Not sure how effective dexterity actually is in combat.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm still a little hesitant to (really) get started on this game and I'm a bit confused about using saves from previous versions. The version number from the saves shows an older version, when imported, even when following the instructions posted in this thread. Is this merely cosmetic or do I truly need to start anew on every version?

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
I'm still a little hesitant to (really) get started on this game and I'm a bit confused about using saves from previous versions. The version number from the saves shows an older version, when imported, even when following the instructions posted in this thread. Is this merely cosmetic or do I truly need to start anew on every version?
The save version number is inprinted on the save when you start a new game. So it won't change afterwards and helps Chyos (the game developer) in case there's a bug. But other than that it has no meaning and even saves from 0.2.0 are still viable.
So that means you don't have to start a new game after every update.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The save version number is inprinted on the save when you start a new game. So it won't change afterwards and helps Chyos (the game developer) in case there's a bug. But other than that it has no meaning and even saves from 0.2.0 are still viable.
So that means you don't have to start a new game after every update.
Thank you very much for the information.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Well, I'm counting the hours and minutes for the next public version...

3...2...1 :geek:
indeed. looking forward to it as well. Not sure how many others like this one but its been interesting for me, especially on how much attention that has been spent on level of corruptions in this game. Its really good. Man this game has come a long way sense day one (y)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes