anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Henry lost his walking animations when he go to talk with John.

It's not something game breaking but i do wanna point it out.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, just get her love pts to 25 & go to her bedroom when she go to sleep.
something is fucked up with mine 26 love 27 corruption for starters
THEN so the night i booted henery out i got sleep in penny bed with her and she say i can seep there anytime,etc and will leave door unlocked,etc
ever since THAT night when i goto her at night i get booted out of her room after our nightly nooky nooky??

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Someone can tell me what came new? I have the version3.6.5 and is the same thing I guess, can someone explain? I will be very thankfull!

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If Henry know I earned so much money for Penny, he would marry her without doubt. :LOL:
Game_vIi6k7Dn3r.jpg

So... When can I share profit that I earned? :cool:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
If Henry know I earned so much money for Penny, he would marry her without doubt. :LOL:
View attachment 1169940

So... When can I share profit that I earned? :cool:
Lol as long as you keep the "build a wagon for Krilic" quest active, you basically generate infinite money with Kate every nights when you visit her.

There's no need to steal money anymore cuz Kate got you covered, if anything stealing items is way more valuable than money.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
something is fucked up with mine 26 love 27 corruption for starters
THEN so the night i booted henery out i got sleep in penny bed with her and she say i can seep there anytime,etc and will leave door unlocked,etc
ever since THAT night when i goto her at night i get booted out of her room after our nightly nooky nooky??
she is no tavern wench... give her time and cuddle with her for several days until she trusts you enough and got a bit horny

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i dont mind the wait ive waited this long just wanna make sure 100% its gonna happen is all
She is actually more interested than you might think.. but she was raised in the faith of Uldar, which holds her back for a bit.
Proof your loyality to her by comeing back and she'll be happy to be your Waifu

Reactions: str8up

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Not possible without walktrough, ugly women, or lets say, not my taste, overrated game. i expected more meanwhile. but im dissapointed again. so what? its alot of work inside for sure, anyway thx for share

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not possible without walktrough, ugly women, or lets say, not my taste, overrated game. i expected more meanwhile. but im dissapointed again. so what? its alot of work inside for sure, anyway thx for share
There is a WT for this game, why complain about this? :D

It's a pity you don't like this game. As for me, I like this game a lot.
And you being picky.. good luck finding a good game. :D There is a lot on this site. ;)

Reactions: Hajtand and str8up

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Win: MEGA - - -
Mmmm... 1.8GB? Mayby... Anyones... Created Compressed Version? :cry:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
And the most impotant ask.... For Version it is? o_0
You can just check the date lol, they are quite old saves so Idk if they'll work currently, although I don't see why not just that they stop at Lydia's(? I think this was the name of the guard girl) content u.u

• Sad
Reactions: DrWho8248

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, how do i get Tia´s Mom, to have Sex with the MC?
I got her Affection on 15, but that seems not enough, the only she does, she now sleeps at Night Naked beside us.
Thx

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone know when Girron and dave talk about Henry? It just keeps failing whenever i leave town, but camping out in the mayors bookcase isn't getting it to happen.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone know when Girron and dave talk about Henry? It just keeps failing whenever i leave town, but camping out in the mayors bookcase isn't getting it to happen.
Same "mechanics" as in Frisha's quest:

1. listen to Dave & Henry's conversation at 12:00

2. go to 1st floor, enter library, enter hidden bookshelf, choose to move onto 2nd floor, CLICK on mayor's bookshelf and select "hide and listen": you will see Dave's conversation with his dad.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes