Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
I got Penny's love to 30 and corruption also at 30 but still couldn't get the scene to have virginal sex (only ass all the time). I have kicked Henry out of the house. Please advice if I'm doing something wrong, thks.

Reactions: str8up

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I got Penny's love to 30 and corruption also at 30 but still couldn't get the scene to have virginal sex (only ass all the time). I have kicked Henry out of the house. Please advice if I'm doing something wrong, thks.
Did you get her pts the normal way or through cheats?

Cheats tends to mess the game up when it comes to love & corruption pts.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
You need to get her to kiss you on the bed first. I think this is done by letting her wait for you instead of you waiting for her in her room.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
There is also a bug in version 0.3.7.5, if you kick Henry out and raise her corruption she will either masturbate or go directly to sleep (depending on your last sexday with her) If she goes directly to bed and sleeps you have to wait until 2am then she will wake up again and you can normaly interact with her to trigger the vaginal scene.

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
There is also a bug in version 0.3.7.5, if you kick Henry out and raise her corruption she will either masturbate or go directly to sleep (depending on your last sexday with her) If she goes directly to bed and sleeps you have to wait until 2am then she will wake up again and you can normaly interact with her to trigger the vaginal scene.
Thank you very much! Did what you said, waited till 2 am and finally did it!! Much appreciated.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
hello bros, is there a fix file for audio error message? Already tried to search this thread but seems like no one posting it.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Well, nice! I told you guys, I told the 3.7.0 was the same of the 3.6.5, I am playing this game since his release, Belive me.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Common chyos, more orc content, I really love the orc scenes.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Spent half an hour to look literally every corners of every maps & cant find where this mine is at all.

Whoever posted the mine comment probably played 3.8 or something & didnt even put it in spoiler.

Reactions: Budman 1959

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Spent half an hour to look literally every corners of every maps & cant find where this mine is at all.

Whoever posted the mine comment probably played 3.8 or something & didnt even put it in spoiler.
You can find it south from Arenfield (Go downwards from Penny's farm). But the quest for that is only available in the latest update (0.3.8.0).

This is why i was a bit annoyed like two weeks ago about people talking about the patreon latest version when most of the people here don't have the latest version and it causes confusion. The easiest solution for this would be sharing the patreon latest version here as well but i guess it would be bad for the developer cause maybe less people would pledge for the game.

There's a lot of unnecessary questions that wouldn't be asked if people would have the latest version here as well I think.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You can find it south from Arenfield (Go downwards from Penny's farm). But the quest for that is only available in the latest update (0.3.8.0).

This is why i was a bit annoyed like two weeks ago about people talking about the patreon latest version when most of the people here don't have the latest version and it causes confusion. The easiest solution for this would be sharing the patreon latest version here as well but i guess it would be bad for the developer cause maybe less people would pledge for the game.

There's a lot of unnecessary questions that wouldn't be asked if people would have the latest version here as well I think.
You meant the road where Henry came from? Literally the 1st place i tried & it's nothing.

Yea i agree with you, at the very least those guys should've put their comments in spoilers.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
When talking to Ibhar (Rumah chieftain) during the quest to gain reputation in the Rumah village there is a third option : "Is there anything I can do?" that is still in development but when selecting it it says there will be an alternative path with this option. Anyone know what that alternative path is planned to be? I would assume it is a path where Ibhar survives, maybe you propose to take Dasan's place when fighting the orcs or maybe when you have developped enough the path with Livya you can use your own men against the orcs.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
dont know if someone already ask this but can anyone tell which quest should i do first coz i follow the WT and it fuck me hard i did not know that if i did mira first then i wont form a harem with emily so i need anew game but im so farm and i also finish tia quest now new game start

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes