ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So henry is kicked out. Now my question is.. how do i unlock that bianca scene? and 8 days already passed and that daughter of John didn's arrived yet

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
dont know if someone already ask this but can anyone tell which quest should i do first coz i follow the WT and it fuck me hard i did not know that if i did mira first then i wont form a harem with emily so i need anew game but im so farm and i also finish tia quest now new game start
That's not a problem.

You will have to replay everything from scratch soon - most likely in a few updates - because the Author will rebuild/improve the code and break old saves. The "rebuild update" will come before the Emily-Mira "harem" update for sure.

Reactions: wataru69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So henry is kicked out. Now my question is.. how do i unlock that bianca scene? and 8 days already passed and that daughter of John didn's arrived yet
Meet Bianca and talk to her.

Get out of the village, then come back when you start 0.3.7.5 - 8 days later wake up in the morning and go to Penny's field.

---------------

Guys,

check the changelog in the first post before asking what to do in 0.3.7.5 - it tells you everything you need to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: dick bullcock

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
That's not a problem.

You will have to replay everything from scratch soon - most likely in a few updates - because the Author will rebuild/improve the code and break old saves. The "rebuild update" will come before the Emily-Mira "harem" update for sure.
damn so is that update like 3.8.0 or something? or much more? ill just wait then thank you

pfister45vov

Jul 13, 2017
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
Thank you very much! How did you manage to extract these files?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I feel like the developer shouldnt have control over his game on this site, F95Zones whole point is to take away power from NSFW Patreon's by letting anyone play their games/content here, if all we are getting is the public version here we arent actually getting anything, its the public version, anyone could download even from his Patreon.
What you have in this thread is not the public version, the latest public version is 3.7.0. All you needed to do was check the dev's patreon, but that's too hard to do, right?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Meet Bianca and talk to her.

Get out of the village, then come back when you start 0.3.7.5 - 8 days later wake up in the morning and go to Penny's field.

---------------

Guys,

check the changelog in the first post before asking what to do in 0.3.7.5 - it tells you everything you need to know.
I did and nothing tho thats why I asked :)

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
i cant complete penny quest the last part my A is 30 and i cant do anything is it because i did the C first in my last save

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Help!
In the WT says

page 42.-
13.If you've chosen Lucius to help Henry Penny will now talk about it. This will lead to her talking to Lucius about this on a Monday morning. Lucius will then offer her a shady deal which she will accept. You can pay off her debt if you like. Otherwise (and only if Lucius has the MC's cum) he will start corrupting her (won't go over her maximum corruption value)....

How can I make Lucius help Henry???? I never get the option to talk about it with him

Thanks

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You need to get her to kiss you on the bed first. I think this is done by letting her wait for you instead of you waiting for her in her room.
ive been trying everything leave her alone a few days fucks in the field (no vagina sex)
rinse repeat this time in kitchen when she does dishes talks briefly about being a virgin but doesnt give up her cherry
mc goes on about owning her ass
rinse repeat wait for her in bed room get the kiss you mentioned and then fuck her ass and she kicks you out
im thinking we cant pop her cherry this update
the night i kick out henery she tells me she wont lock the doors at night anyways and makes a comment about how locked doors are not a problem (forget the exact wording BUT that was the punch line)
spent 1st night with her all night....from then on she ither kicks me out or my stupid mc says something about having alot to do the next day and leaves to his own room anyway ...was like wtf man!!!

lyonization

Jan 7, 2020
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
which tool did you use? can you provide the link.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes