Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm confused and need help. I'm trying to serve a roasted rabbit & carrots meal at Katherine's and doesn't trigger from my inventory. It shows that I have 2 in my items, and don't know why I can't use them? Is this a bug or not implemented yet? Thanks.

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
Is on another cloud? It is impossible to download from this

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm confused and need help. I'm trying to serve a roasted rabbit & carrots meal at Katherine's and doesn't trigger from my inventory. It shows that I have 2 in my items, and don't know why I can't use them? Is this a bug or not implemented yet? Thanks.
You need 3 items of the same dish in your inventory in order to triggter the food serving with the cauldron item

Reactions: Mikey Mike

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I dont get it. When Emily asked if this relationship was for fun or not i choose the "love" - option (or something like that, def not the "just for fun"). Yet i cant get the harem path after finishing miras church quest.
edit: just replayed it and she refuses to have relationship bc i'm with mira. that sucks.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I dont get it. When Emily asked if this relationship was for fun or not i choose the "love" - option (or something like that, def not the "just for fun"). Yet i cant get the harem path after finishing miras church quest.
edit: just replayed it and she refuses to have relationship bc i'm with mira. that sucks.
Emily's story is only one part of this... you need to make her open for harems aswell.
I am not sure wether this requires her catching you and Frisha Fucking or wether it's corruption based... also you need to have advanced Mira's love story before the trial far enough.

Reactions: campfap

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So i still cant do anything about Ophilia bonus scene not showing (would be nice if someone would explain how to unlock that)
Second thing is Bianca is only showing at 00:00 sitting in town and when i talk to her it says quest not implemented yet. She is nowhere to be found during daily routine. Also i slept for 10 days no daughter of john appeared. Also Penny love 31 still only old anal scenes after i took her virginity (henry kicked out)

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
How do you learn the cooking recipe from Emily? And can you still learn it if you already finished Katherins quest?

After I give her daily chore ( wood and food) in the morning all she says is that " The meal will be ready in the evening" . Never got to option to ask for cooking lessons.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
thanks mate can you tell me how i corrupt tia please
You'll have to get her to give you blowjobs when she's chopping wood. This requires her affection be high enough, and choosing the right options, I forget which. You could always check the walkthrough in the OP, just hit her link in the table of contents on page 2.

Oh wait, actually, now I remember: When she asks you for water, make sure that you cum in the water cup after you fill it up. So when you have a filled water cup for her, choose to masturbate, then masturbate in the cup. Then give it to her. Repeat.

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
You'll have to get her to give you blowjobs when she's chopping wood. This requires her affection be high enough, and choosing the right options, I forget which. You could always check the walkthrough in the OP, just hit her link in the table of contents on page 2.

Oh wait, actually, now I remember: When she asks you for water, make sure that you cum in the water cup after you fill it up. So when you have a filled water cup for her, choose to masturbate, then masturbate in the cup. Then give it to her. Repeat.
can you do even when shes with tribe too

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Will anyone answer the question asked many times here? How do you do vaginal sex with Penny? She's got max affection and max corruption, Henry has been kicked out, and it doesn't progress from there to vaginal.

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
So i still cant do anything about Ophilia bonus scene not showing (would be nice if someone would explain how to unlock that)
Either route, after you had sex with her 2 times you can ask her to take off her clothes and those are the bonus scenes for her.
Also i slept for 10 days no daughter of john appeared.
It's in the changelog : after the king visited Arenfield it will take 7 days until she arrives. If you already played this step it will take 7 days from the moment you enter Arenfield again. I already did the step when the king visited and John's daughter showed up after 7 days for me.

jin54

Jul 1, 2017
Will anyone answer the question asked many times here? How do you do vaginal sex with Penny? She's got max affection and max corruption, Henry has been kicked out, and it doesn't progress from there to vaginal.
I am having the same issue as well. Possible bug?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes