Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've got a couple of questions please. 1) How do you score corruption points with Kate? 2) How do you give Kate sleep wine so you can bang her mom? Thanks.

rexsn3797

Apr 14, 2021
Can anyone help me with Mira's church quest? I'm stuck on the part where you have to give offering to the statues and I'm stuck on the last one where i have to get the remains of an evil creature. Where do i get a plaguefiend or demonkey. i know it says from Syfa but do i have to defeat her and get it as a item drop? because i have only gotten rings or nothing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone help me with Mira's church quest? I'm stuck on the part where you have to give offering to the statues and I'm stuck on the last one where i have to get the remains of an evil creature. Where do i get a plaguefiend or demonkey. i know it says from Syfa but do i have to defeat her and get it as a item drop? because i have only gotten rings or nothing.
demon key is a rare drop from Syfa, while plague fiends roam around the swamp behind Isha's house, it can be any of the 3 drops from them

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've got a couple of questions please. 1) How do you score corruption points with Kate? 2) How do you give Kate sleep wine so you can bang her mom? Thanks.
1) You have to give her cumwine during dinner
2) If I remember correctly in evenings after a few sex scenes she asks you if you have got some wine, all of this happens in her room, when you didn’t book a room

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So i still cant do anything about Ophilia bonus scene not showing (would be nice if someone would explain how to unlock that)
Gotta be honest with you i have 0 clues on how to trigger that bonus scene, but i got it.

I just happened to get it when i try to break into her room & bang her again.

Reactions: ReyBell

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Penny vaginal sex:
Don’t give her Cumwine for dinner at night, just give her wine
Jump to 2 o'clock in the morning, he will sit on the bed and watch the plot

Reactions: jin54
Feb 29, 2020
hello… i have a bug, after interonper deive and prism… going to the forest. has to arumar.i put the map and the image back.but the clock is stopped and everything is buggy. Capturar.PNG

Horalover

May 7, 2017
For version 0.3.8.0, this is a list of what Chyos has updated since 0.3.7. Some of it is was included in this version (0.3.7.5)
  • Bonus scene for Ophilia with 4 animations & new dialogue images for her + some reworked images
  • Added 1 scene for Penny's corruption route (next to Henry)
  • 4 new maps, 2 new characters + dialogue images and new sprites for Bianca
  • 11 new animations for Bianca together with a quest and her love route (not completely finished)
  • 1 new scene for Lyvia/Tia
  • New stealth skill which gives the player the option to sneak up or vanish from enemies (currently based on the thievery talent)
  • 1 additional quest that will be continued in the coming month
  • Smaller changes and fixes all over the game
For version 0.3.9.0, Chyos is planning to improve the Bianca route. This includes adding dialogue for her current love route and adding in the Bianca corruption path. The plan is to also add in content for Melissa and John.

The poll of version 0.4.0 is up and ongoing now. Currently, the rework with a focus on Tia is leading. This would include an overhaul of the combat system and updates to a bunch of different stuff like Tia's images. Adding to the Frisha quest is second.

Feb 29, 2020
hi friends, i have a problem in frisha's mission.when mc interferes in the room, and takes her to the forest.bug everything.can anyone help please?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes