bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Coming back to this game after a few months, and the new content is great as usual.
...But what the F happened to Tia? She used to be so hot. #Sadface
I hope she'll outgrow that protein-shake phase of her and get her thicc bod' back soon.

Reactions: blackdad7

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Coming back to this game after a few months, and the new content is great as usual.
...But what the F happened to Tia? She used to be so hot. #Sadface
I hope she'll outgrow that protein-shake phase of her and get her thicc bod' back soon.
Don't worry a rework of her charachter design is coming in a few updates

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bouli0

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I always wonder if chyos gonna finish this game or is he gonna make another one like a Part II maybe?

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
how do you recruit mercenaries? i always kill them and can't interact with their corpse after battle just like the walkthrough said, i try both the auto battle and non auto battle it still the same

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do you recruit mercenaries? i always kill them and can't interact with their corpse after battle just like the walkthrough said, i try both the auto battle and non auto battle it still the same
Many possible reasons... either you skipped a step in the WT / Event chain, or your camp is already full or you use a 3rd party tool that fucks your game or altered variables which do the same now.
Without Details the range is far to wide

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
Many possible reasons... either you skipped a step in the WT / Event chain, or your camp is already full or you use a 3rd party tool that fucks your game or altered variables which do the same now.
Without Details the range is far to wide
i already talk to lyvia, naming the mercenaries, talk to her again, then she tells me to recruit 5 merceneries. i don't think i miss any step untill recruting merc because lyvia dialogue in the camp always the same "the white flames shall rise"
as for cheat i only use in game cheat the cheat book. and the camp can't be already full there is only the ladies

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Apparently having vaginal sex with Penny for the 4th+ time will trigger this screen transition bug.

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
its now time to say - i dont like myra path. i mean Myra is one of mains character, there should be more severe punishment than having love with knight.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
its now time to say - i dont like myra path. i mean Myra is one of mains character, there should be more severe punishment than having love with knight.
Not sure what you are going on about... Mira's route currently has 4 possible outcomes.
Something from happy End to the first true NTR where she considers you the worst human beeing getting together with someone else.
All your actions up to this point will decide your ending with her.

Reactions: zARRR

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Uhh, that's not to change her design, but to make sure the remaining old images of her are replaced so everything looks like the new character model.
Why ? She is the Only giant woman out there, there already have plenty mussel girl like Lyvia, Raaisha . just change of her skin tone would have been prefect . :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I see mentions of the game getting an overhaul in a few months, anyone got a list of changes?
Rework of the model of Tia and all the save files will be gone, these two I on ly remember for now.
For patreons this update should arrive on may, For this site on june

Reactions: Archaon11111

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What do you mean?
She is the only character that will acts with free will, In the NTR path she chooses willingly another person instead of you because of your choices, not because you lost against an orc or because you corrupted her, she just chooses willingly

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
During Penny & lucias store She drink a Potion given by Lucias but she is corruption not increase and does not cause any schenes?
Penny reach 20A &20C by mc

Feb 29, 2020
pocha..i put a prinx of a bug, but I had no answer.what bad that.bug with friction when mc takes her to the forest.i was sad.now answer aft .. ??

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes