FuhrerKing

Nov 24, 2017
New to the game, is alignment the total amount of Affection + Corruption? Or is it a completely different stat, can't find it on the status menu.

Reactions: Lucifer000

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New to the game, is alignment the total amount of Affection + Corruption? Or is it a completely different stat, can't find it on the status menu.
The Players Alignment can be seen on the right side, directly underneath the Rest and HP bars and the clock
Alignment is an indicator to the Players corruption, but there are certain Event that raise alignment while haveing no effect on the Players corruption stat (hidden)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Define supper bosses?
Maybe Syfa when she isnt messing around?

Her current dialogues (including the ones during Mira's quest) kinda implied that she isnt taking the MC seriously.

If not Syfa then whatever God that weird ass cult's worshipping, a God should be strong enough as a "super boss".

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Define supper bosses?
depending on your level some of the current bosses could already clasify
Secret bosses not mandatory to complete the game, that are much more stronger and harder than normal enemies, you know the usual optional secret boss fight.
Also yes fighting brigands at level 10 with only Tia and no silver weapon was the most arduo thing I have done in The game, just to see if there was some dialogues with Lyvia with some events

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe Syfa when she isnt messing around?

Her current dialogues (including the ones during Mira's quest) kinda implied that she isnt taking the MC seriously.

If not Syfa then whatever God that weird ass cult's worshipping, a God should be strong enough as a "super boss".
Well we already know that gods can't be summoned to this world easy and loose quiet a great deal of their inherit power.
Syfa is the Champion of the Orc god so she is likely stronger than him if summoned.
I mean the MC is certainly stronger than Isha even in her best form while being banished on earth... and she indicates that the same will apply to her sister once her plan to summon her is successful.
Secret bosses not mandatory to complete the game, that are much more stronger and harder than normal enemies, you know the usual optional secret boss fight.
Also yes fighting brigands at level 10 with only Tia and no silver weapon was the most arduo thing I have done in The game, just to see if there was some dialogues with Lyvia with some events
The Cult leader and the Werewolf would qualify this definition

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well we already know that gods can't be summoned to this world easy and loose quiet a great deal of their inherit power.
Syfa is the Champion of the Orc god so she is likely stronger than him if summoned.
I mean the MC is certainly stronger than Isha even in her best form while being banished on earth... and she indicates that the same will apply to her sister once her plan to summon her is successful.

The Cult leader and the Werewolf would qualify this definition
Yes, I am always having fun playing this game, so I really like finding secrets and other dialogues, and finding secret bosses always make me happy

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
a remember the last update there was a christmas tree in the forest. if you cut the tree down then crampus would come and attack you. why is the tree gone now. or did i miss something in this playthrough?

Reactions: zARRR

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have to start the game all over again. Because I lost the save I was with before the moment of choosing love/curruption with Penny.

But that's okay because I love this game. It will be nice to remember everything from the beginning. :love:

Oct 17, 2017
i have a bug with yasmine, she now sits one space below the actual chair and now when i try interacting with her, the mc moves towards her and then doesnt do anything. i cant move or do anything after that. happened right after the scene where you fuck julia with yasmine

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have to start the game all over again. Because I lost the save I was with before the moment of choosing love/curruption with Penny.

But that's okay because I love this game. It will be nice to remember everything from the beginning. :love:
Don't worry about it the game will go through an overhaul later on so saves will be broken anyway

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
a remember the last update there was a christmas tree in the forest. if you cut the tree down then crampus would come and attack you. why is the tree gone now. or did i miss something in this playthrough?
Oh I forgot about Krampus!
I never arrived on december, I’ll have to wait then

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Please forgive me if this seems like a really dumb question for someone who's been around for a while. (old fart syndrome)
I have downloaded the latest version and have just started. I'm at the point where I'm hunting the deer early in the game and for the life of me, I can't remember how to use the bow to shoot the deer.
Despite using numerous keywords in the search field, I've come up with nothing. I see aim and shoot but it doesn't say how to do that.
Can someone please be kind enough to assist by telling me which key/s to use to shoot that fucker.
Thanks in advance :)
String bow, align arrow, draw bow string, aim, release. Be careful of string scrape on cheeks and forearms. I don't remember what the game engine needs for inputs, but that is a typical non-compound bow formula for hunting. RL add, be quiet, follow trails, disguise your scent, If they are white tailed deer, they flick their tail just before raising their heads to check safe environments. Once you know their schedule they are beasts of habit and follow the flora growth, and tend to nap in areas they feel safe on a recurring basis. Set up your blind if possible within range of your ability to strike. Caveat clear your intention with property owner or you could be a shot trespasser.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Please forgive me if this seems like a really dumb question for someone who's been around for a while. (old fart syndrome)
I have downloaded the latest version and have just started. I'm at the point where I'm hunting the deer early in the game and for the life of me, I can't remember how to use the bow to shoot the deer.
Despite using numerous keywords in the search field, I've come up with nothing. I see aim and shoot but it doesn't say how to do that.
Can someone please be kind enough to assist by telling me which key/s to use to shoot that fucker.
Thanks in advance :)
Walk up to the deer and touch it. If it sees you before you touch it, it will be harder to hit. If it doesn't see you before you touch it, you have a better chance of hitting it. The hit depends on random number + the number of your hunting talent.

Oct 17, 2017
i have a bug with yasmine, she now sits one space below the actual chair and now when i try interacting with her, the mc moves towards her and then doesnt do anything. i cant move or do anything after that. happened right after the scene where you fuck julia with yasmine
hey guys i dunno if anyone else has run into this problem but any help would me well appreciated

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes