Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Lol, I have a quick fight on. And when I approach my opponents (orc for example) I always have to fight.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
good night
why doesn't Roderic die?
HP-0
EN-0
I stay here for a long time fighting but nothing changes, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
thank you Roderic.png Roderic.png

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the witches corruption. It's supposed to go down 1 everyday but seems to get stuck & you lose track of time...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There seems to be a problem with the witches corruption. It's supposed to go down 1 everyday but seems to get stuck & you lose track of time...
it Updates accurately but you will only see a change in the relationship screen if you sleep over at her place or give her another serving of your "Love Potion"

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Where is the place to hide to watch giron and dave. There is no star marks in his room
You enter the hidden passage in the bookshelf> second floor (where Giron is) and at the given time (probably at noon) click the spacebar and ''hide and listen'' ;)

Everything is described in WT.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
You enter the hidden passage in the bookshelf> second floor (where Giron is) and at the given time (probably at noon) click the spacebar and ''hide and listen'' ;)

Everything is described in WT.
There is 3 bookshelf...giron always there in room how to find the hidden place

Last edited:

Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
i hve fuck penny,but i let she fiance fuck her, i not kick him, i let they have fun every 2 day.. but why they still not fuck? its still not update or i hve bug? if i read walkthrough they will fuck after 5 times having fun.. but why nothing happened?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
i hve fuck penny,but i let she fiance fuck her, i not kick him, i let they have fun every 2 day.. but why they still not fuck? its still not update or i hve bug? if i read walkthrough they will fuck after 5 times having fun.. but why nothing happened?
Make sure you saw Henry's announcement that he is going to work at the mayor's house as a guard. This occurs during a dinner.
Also, when you see them in their bedroom, make sure you don't skip time too quickly. Sometimes, if you wait too long, the sex counter changes but the scene doesn't appear.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I tried so many times but they not happened. I enter giron room near the boofself giron find out me then arrested.....
Go at 6pm (They are all at dinner) Go to the first floor, into the Library, (Save) Hero will mention he feels a draft, if you have perception skill he will check the bookshelf. If it succeeds the bookshelf opens and you can go to the basement. If it fails you have to wait till the next day to try again, or reload provided you saved.
Now to get the conversation, enter from the cellar and click "Hide and listen" before noon

Reactions: Neoboy.99

gie24

Aug 10, 2020
just pickin up the games.
enjoyed alot. but hopefully it will have pregnant content since u can choose to blow it inside and most women seems want to get pregnant

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I tried so many times but they not happened. I enter giron room near the boofself giron find out me then arrested.....
you need to go there when he is at dinner so 4 pm or you go there morning if you want to evade the guard when he goes down follow him and go to girons office

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes