coood

Jun 25, 2017
50.After watching Thomas fucking Kate watch them a 2nd time this will open the option to select that you like watching them (this choice will also change the reaction the MC has towards other ntr events). If you selected yes this will now open a new dialogue option with Kate if her corruption is at 20+ (Stay in room, Talk about Thomas) when you sit with her on her bed(going to bed event). Afterwards Kate will be more open with the MC. This will also enable a new scene with the soldiers during the serving game (encounter happening at random)

Seems I cannot get the option now. Cor. is more than 20 but there is only option to talk about the dress. Do I need to really play the serve game? Because without it Thomas still talking to Kate like she failed it anyway. That doesnt count?

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, first of all thank you for this great game. I have a question do you know if the figthing the demon quest and the infiltrate the cult quest are implemented?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
Little ¿bug? found (.3.7.5)

- SOMETIMES (not always) Going back from Gavina`s house, "It took one hour to come back...", the time has gone crazy, and it is not the right time, it is +-6 , +-12 hours.... and SOMETIMES the donkey is parked there (and it is not the day!). I go into the Inn, and there is not Ophilia (that's ok, cause it was not her day). When I go out of the inn, the donkey isn`t there.

About the update, won-der-ful. as usual. No nice the new looks. I was cautious about them cause I was done to the MC's rude look, but now he looks rude and smart.
Thanks for the Ophilia's advance, it was a need.
It would be nice if all the characters would be more "open" to other relations too (like Emily, Frisha, Mira...) Ophilia or Penny could be in this way too. Well, all of them!

My congratulations to the developers, one more time.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
Hi!
I have no way to access to the file. Can you be so kind to upload it to another server, pelase?
Thanks in advance!

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
I am here for the FUTA & ntr, how is it?
The futa is very minor (1 character with not much going for her, awkward implementation, dick might as well not be there in her scenes).

The NTR is top-tier though. Your girls have a buffet of options: a lecherous landlord, a bully rich kid, an evil tribal chieftain, orcs, bandits, your best friend, a smug gambler, a noble paladin, a pervert priest, handsy bar patrons, a fat corrupt baron, a solitary huntsman, a heinous adventurer group, a deadbeat fiancé, your dead dad...

You can share your girls willingly, or share them 'unwillingly', but you always have a choice in the matter, and all NTR options are avoidable. Plus, you almost never 'lose' the girls gameplay-wise; even if you're getting cucked on the regular, you can still fuck the girls yourself. And even beyond NTR, you can share girls willingly, have open relationships, whore them out yourself, convince them to sleep with someone, etc. It's basically the gold-standard for depth and complexity of choice when it comes to NTR.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The futa is very minor (1 character with not much going for her, awkward implementation, dick might as well not be there in her scenes).
The effect of that potion is still progressing, her dick can still grow (probably be as big as the MC or maybe just regular size).

Im just guessing here but Chiyos' plan for her is probably a stand in for the MC to keep Gwen in her young form 4ever (cuz Gwen needs semen to stay in that form & will turn old if the MC doesn't supply her). Its not like Gwen will abandon him, its more like a substitute for whenever the MC is on other quests & isnt available to give her his cum.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay Penny is... certainly unique compare to the rest of the girls. Normally you can go for the love route with (almost) all of the girls then corrupt them later, but Penny will start to bug out when you try to corrupt her after you decide to go for the love route.

In other words, don't corrupt Penny after you decide to go full love route with her cuz she's bugged the heck out when you tired. I forgot to screenshot, basically she just stand still & doesn't go to bed after she gave you the blowjob (this is post love route).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The effect of that potion is still progressing, her dick can still grow (probably be as big as the MC or maybe just regular size).

Im just guessing here but Chiyos' plan for her is probably a stand in for the MC to keep Gwen in her young form 4ever (cuz Gwen needs semen to stay in that form & will turn old if the MC doesn't supply her). Its not like Gwen will abandon him, its more like a substitute for whenever the MC is on other quests & isnt available to give her his cum.
It's not Semen Isha requires... it's the semen infused with her essence, that corrupts normal people.
And Futa Gwen is only one possible outcome depending on how the MC sells Isha's "Gift"... I don't think there will be much more to this, as her story seems to be focused on returning to Kirlic and takeing over the Academy or kill those in the lead

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's not Semen Isha requires... it's the semen infused with her essence, that corrupts normal people.
And Futa Gwen is only one possible outcome depending on how the MC sells Isha's "Gift"... I don't think there will be much more to this, as her story seems to be focused on returning to Kirlic and takeing over the Academy or kill those in the lead
I am really looking forward for Sabrina’s questline, and also seeing Kirlic, I am guessing it will be a much more bigger village with Normal npcs walking around (with only one line or two) or even a real city

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
A quick question in the Penny corruption route (got rid of Henry though) is she only available for blowjobs and anal? Must you be on the zero corruption love route (is that even possible ? I haven't played that route) to have vaginal sex with her, or has that not been implemented yet?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
A quick question in the Penny corruption route (got rid of Henry though) is she only available for blowjobs and anal? Must you be on the zero corruption love route (is that even possible ? I haven't played that route) to have vaginal sex with her, or has that not been implemented yet?
No, just get her love pts to 25 & you'll get to have vaginal sex with her regardless of which routes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes