notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Same "mechanics" as in Frisha's quest:

1. listen to Dave & Henry's conversation at 12:00

2. go to 1st floor, enter library, enter hidden bookshelf, choose to move onto 2nd floor, CLICK on mayor's bookshelf and select "hide and listen": you will see Dave's conversation with his dad.
Ok, but it's 12 and dave is alone in his room, and henry is just stood on the first floor patrolling. Guess i'll just have to skip the optional objective cos it aint working, and its not in the walkthrough.

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Oookay, i got Penny now for me, but hey, when will she want to marry?
And only, if the MC marry Penny, wouldnt that also recognize Tia and make Drama?
Thx

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
So I was checking his Patreon and theres 2 more versions out, the 0.3.7.5 and 0.3.8 both with more content, does someone need to make an official request on the game update section or what? How come the OP doesnt have the latest version of the game?

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
A Struggle With Sin v0.3.7.5 Compressed*
Win: - -

Original Size: 1.86 GB
Compressed Size: 548 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Replaying this game is such a nightmare. I played through it once, and it was fun, but very demanding. I had to constantly alt tab 509390430 times to check the walkthrough. Uggh, I want to see all the new content, but has the quest log been improved at all, or is it still extremely vague?

Quest: "You must do something, try looking around the town..."

Me: "No thanks."
*ALT-TAB, check walkthrough.*
*ALT-TAB back in game*
*Do lame task*

Quest: "Now you must strive to overcome things."

Me: "Nah, I'll pass."
*ALT-TAB back in game*
*Do dumb task*

Quest: "Try to find an object, of which you need, which you don't know what is."

Me: *FACEPALM*
*ALT-TAB back in game*
*Give basket to basket maker.*

FFS...

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
In one of my older playthroughs, I was able to get Katie to dance on the stage while she working at the tavern, anyone know how to unlock the dancing part

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Replaying this game is such a nightmare. I played through it once, and it was fun, but very demanding. I had to constantly alt tab 509390430 times to check the walkthrough. Uggh, I want to see all the new content, but has the quest log been improved at all, or is it still extremely vague?

Quest: "You must do something, try looking around the town..."

Me: "No thanks."
*ALT-TAB back in game*
*Do lame task*

Quest: "Now you must strive to overcome things."

Me: "Nah, I'll pass."
*ALT-TAB back in game*
*Do dumb task*

Quest: "Try to find an object, of which you need, which you don't know what is."

Me: *FACEPALM*
*ALT-TAB back in game*
*Give basket to basket maker.*

FFS...
What, are you really sure? I used the walkthrough like 2 or 3 times for the game, is pretty obvious sometime, it’s only hard when you want to know exactly every possible interaction with a character

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In one of my older playthroughs, I was able to get Katie to dance on the stage while she working at the tavern, anyone know how to unlock the dancing part
Firstly become his boyfrien, then in the evenings, after some sex scene, bring her wine and she will show you that

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes