zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am thinking which male character may be the most evil between Giron and Dasan,l while best male characters are John and Corven (also Frank cuz even if doesn't do anything is still a bro)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I am thinking which male character may be the most evil between Giron and Dasan,l while best male characters are John and Corven (also Frank cuz even if doesn't do anything is still a bro)
Currently I'd say Dasan. Anyone capable of murdering his own father to enslave an entire tribe then whore out its women to save his own ass and gain power is pretty evil. However I think Giron and his son have a greater potential for evil considering their access to power. Taking advantage of a few workers is one thing whereas Dasan took advantage of an entire village. If Giron and his family start having consequences on the village or country as a whole then I'd reconsider. However I'd also consider Penny's fiancée in the running as well. Although he's just taking advantage of her, Penny is a genuinely good person and anyone capable of doing her wrong like that is on my list.

Frank. He's a Bro, willing to fight for a noble cause, and most importantly I don't need to worry about taking any of his shit. Maybe I'll change to John as more is revealed in the story.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Currently I'd say Dasan. Anyone capable of murdering his own father to enslave an entire tribe then whore out its women to save his own ass and gain power is pretty evil. However I think Giron and his son have a greater potential for evil considering their access to power. Taking advantage of a few workers is one thing whereas Dasan took advantage of an entire village. If Giron and his family start having consequences on the village or country as a whole then I'd reconsider. However I'd also consider Penny's fiancée in the running as well. Although he's just taking advantage of her, Penny is a genuinely good person and anyone capable of doing her wrong like that is on my list.

Frank. He's a Bro, willing to fight for a noble cause, and most importantly I don't need to worry about taking any of his shit. Maybe I'll change to John as more is revealed in the story.
Giron is in league with the demoness that is sealed underneath the church apparently as he helps her regain her power and weaken the seal.
In return he got the ability to charm his current wife and altered her body to stake a, by comparison, redicoulus chest (she originally was rather flat afterall).
So I'd say Giron's evil deeds to have an effect on the entire nation of humans, though much more subtle than Dassan.
His Order created the werewolfes and enslaved and sacrificed women and men before.
And if what is hinted about the succubus is true her ultimate goal is the total anihilation of human kind in these lands as they are invaders, oposing her god

Reactions: Satyr90 and zARRR

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Giron is in league with the demoness that is sealed underneath the church apparently as he helps her regain her power and weaken the seal.
In return he got the ability to charm his current wife and altered her body to stake a, by comparison, redicoulus chest (she originally was rather flat afterall).
So I'd say Giron's evil deeds to have an effect on the entire nation of humans, though much more subtle than Dassan.
His Order created the werewolfes and enslaved and sacrificed women and men before.
And if what is hinted about the succubus is true her ultimate goal is the total anihilation of human kind in these lands as they are invaders, oposing her god
Like I said, Greater potential. However based on the gameplay, being able to charm/change your wife is different then hypnosis or some mind controlling evil. For example, in the story Emily used to be with the man however she was able to leave him. If it were the case that he's some evil mastermind then why's he not a king with a slutty harem? At the very least he could've controlled Emily. Like I said as of right now based solely on the gameplay I've experienced, Dasan has done more evil right now. However if something new comes out I'm more than open to changing my mind.

Also I wasn't aware that Giron helps the demoness. Is this in a scene that's in game or did you find something out from Chyos?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like I said, Greater potential. However based on the gameplay, being able to charm/change your wife is different then hypnosis or some mind controlling evil. For example, in the story Emily used to be with the man however she was able to leave him. If it were the case that he's some evil mastermind then why's he not a king with a slutty harem? At the very least he could've controlled Emily. Like I said as of right now based solely on the gameplay I've experienced, Dasan has done more evil right now. However if something new comes out I'm more than open to changing my mind.

Also I wasn't aware that Giron helps the demoness. Is this in a scene that's in game or did you find something out from Chyos?
He is not in Controll of this relationship.
The demoness detest humans and probably is worried about them turning against her since she is trapped and her powers mostly sealed.
She Plays Tsundere, by getting what she needs from the men she offers them some favors.
Giron stated that he grew bored of Yasmine as it was to easy to have her, he tries for a women he has to fight for, that's also his wish for Dave which is why he sets him up with a daugther of old nobility.
Currently his Libido seems to be mostly sated and he aspires to gain more wealth and power for his family.
It's not clear wether or not the succubus can help him with thta but he certainly hasn't cut ties with the cult.
He courted Emily even before he met Yasmin... and lost her to a wandering merchant, he probably only later learned about the cult, as his father states that Giron changed around the time he met Yasmine (in his final letter in the basement), this is also how we learn about her original appearance.

There are rituals held underneath the mansion in his family cript where the succubus is summoned and after Mira's initiation the pastor and that (corrupted) nun state that they believe she received outside help.
Combine all these hints and it's a pretty obvious conclusion I believe

Reactions: Satyr90
Dec 7, 2020
dont know how to do spoilers so this will be a bit long. so my little fast track mini walkthrough, that isnt super thought thru 100% but is the way i see being most efficient so far. so the first thing we are going to do is ignore the quest given to use right away. (equip your bow cause the game never tells you to)

soon as u wake up, walk outside, talk to tia to the north of the village, cut wood for her. go down to where penny is farming talk to her, get the grand tour. then we start gardening. start clearing up space we want 5 for your wheat, (for a bonus ring thats pretty useless right now pull up the big rock) do 3-4 spaces depending on your rest. look at the time, is it past 12? if not rest til noon. (this grants a tiny bit of rest but u can use that to dig another spot) once youve dug up your 5 its time to pop over to the inn, get the quest to work for a place to stay. your lust might be pretty high, this is the early game so we dont have alot to do, so go see the witch, bone her. it should be almost evening now. (but check penny if shes outside or off to the side of the fireplace and its not blue outside) then rest til evening. this adds another little rest boost. use it to plant a wheat or finish off your clearing, water the wheat if u planted it. now go to the inn. time for the potato minigame (hold down the arrows not just press them) do at least 20 but u can do more since energy is worthless to us atm. gain soup. go to bed til morning. wake up, cut wood. plant crops and water, rest til noon, more crops (till the wheat is gone) talk to penny, gain seeds. ignore them. go to the blacksmith get your dagger sharpened, go bang the witch, back to penny, rest til evening (eat if you are below 60 food), go to the inn, potatoes (you can pick take it ez if it appears). collect soup. leave. sleep at penny's til midnight. go north to where tia usually is. talk to the bianca, go back to sleep til morning. cut wood, water crops. time to go hunting with your decent 30-40 rest. if orcs come just run away. hunt animals and try skinning rabbits, (if the animals spot you then just wait a second out of their sight and they'll calm down), do this till u run out of rest or until evening. go to the bar, buy wine, bribe the guard by the river and walk behind him. discover the way into the mansion but you need a torch, go work at the inn again. sleep till midnight, talk to bianca. learn lockpicking, open your house, grab the torch. a merchant should be in town talk to him about blackjack. cut wood and follow the guide for dialogue options, sell everything u have that isnt bread. we are aiming for 1 gold in your possession at least. water your crops, bang witch, hunt. sleep til evening, go to inn, work, walk to the shiny place where the merchant is. save (this man is our fast track to wealth), play bj with him, if you lose reload, for quicker time, start bets with 1 gold and try to win, then do a gamble with 10 or 50 silver, we want that number nice and uneven from a gold coin. try to win another gold now, (if you are nervous you can leave the game and save and continue gambling right after) win all his cash and he owes u money so u gain some jewelry. (you should be at 4ish gold right now) we are aiming for 5 gold, once u get it we can buy the leather armor from the shop. continue the routine before until, A)its monday,in which case during the evening buy corven a drink and start his quest. B) tia asks your to see her mom. invite tia into your party. (from now on we are fighting any orcs that come while we hunt) you can stop sell your meat and furs at the shop. start collecting rabbit meat. we now have a new daily routine of going to see emily to give her food, level yourself to level 4ish (first talent is into perception), by now u should have a few swords, bring them to the smithy. turn them into copper bars, get a free tin bar, (smelt an brass bar and make a brass dagger goodbye old dagger) move from hunting into the northern area tia's quest wants u to go, ignore the orcs and go up, i suggest fighting raaisha but u can talk her out of it u if level int. cutscenes yada yada, go back to your routine but instead of hunting rabbits we are hunting orcs in the top map. (i suggest killing the scouts first) if u see spindly trees then cut them down, if tia sees an elder wood tree cut those down too.(we'll need em) once you have 30 wood, go back into the top village and talk to the man under the chief's hut, he'll tell you to fetch 30 wood, luckily you already have that. give it to him, talk again and trade your elder wood for a OP bow. (now u can do anything u want) i suggest doing in this order, penny, gwen (dont fight the fiend for a while grind on the spiders til u feel pretty tough),lucius (two days of reading with mira u can afford the supplies easily), ophelia whenever she is in town, mira's sister frisha, emily, then finally tia and mira, arianne can be done later. just putting the heavy combat ones last. with this in the first week and a halfish you should be where i was at during day 20ish (it may be off at points, planning on restarting and testing my new route since i fucked up the love route for ophelia. (dont have sex if u want the love route, the guide makes it seem like choosing between talking in the tavern or the cart makes the choice)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Currently his Libido seems to be mostly sated and he aspires to gain more wealth and power for his family
If you're on the NTR path with Frisha, Giron says he's looking forward to getting some time with her. So who knows how bad this character is going to get.

It's not clear wether or not the succubus can help him with thta but he certainly hasn't cut ties with the cult.
How do you know he's in the Cult? I've seen the scene with the Cult in the basement sacrificing the girl during the Claire storyline only once or twice but I don't remember seeing Giron.

He courted Emily even before he met Yasmin... and lost her to a wandering merchant, he probably only later learned about the cult, as his father states that Giron changed around the time he met Yasmine (in his final letter in the basement), this is also how we learn about her original appearance.
That I remember seeing that and I knew he was doing something mystical however I just didn't know what. I know when going down the Frisha storyline Giron briefly brings it up with his son but Giron never goes into details.

There are rituals held underneath the mansion in his family cript where the succubus is summoned and after Mira's initiation the pastor and that (corrupted) nun state that they believe she received outside help.
Combine all these hints and it's a pretty obvious conclusion I believe
I'm not quite sure I agree that it's obvious. If we're thinking of the same cult scene then I remember quite a few people in that Cult scene. I think that it's most likely out of the characters given that he's the culprit however Chyos can always throw someone else in. There's any number of possibilities.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you're on the NTR path with Frisha, Giron says he's looking forward to getting some time with her. So who knows how bad this character is going to get.

How do you know he's in the Cult? I've seen the scene with the Cult in the basement sacrificing the girl during the Claire storyline only once or twice but I don't remember seeing Giron.

That I remember seeing that and I knew he was doing something mystical however I just didn't know what. I know when going down the Frisha storyline Giron briefly brings it up with his son but Giron never goes into details.

I'm not quite sure I agree that it's obvious. If we're thinking of the same cult scene then I remember quite a few people in that Cult scene. I think that it's most likely out of the characters given that he's the culprit however Chyos can always throw someone else in. There's any number of possibilities.
I am just waiting to make Giron’s life as miserable as possible

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
the error began to take off failed to load: audio/se/lachen_m%C3%A4nner.ogg
probably something with the coding of the name. Send who can screen from your
folder audio files starting with Lachen (audio/se/Lachen...)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What is the mechanism for upgrading armor? Do you have to craft copper plates and how? Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gotta admit, I don't remember this
Everyone is hooded so you can't say for sure, but the letter of his father points to him being a member... plus the secret meetings are in his family Crypt, which is supposed to be offlimits to anyone not related to the family
You learn more about this dureing Emily's storyline, also the letter of his father holds details.

You're banging his wife, his maid and his son's former fiancée. Isn't it enough? wanna bang his ass, too? :sneaky::sneaky:
We can still ruin his ambitions to become true nobility by stealing his sons future wife the daugther of te Baron of Kirlic
the error began to take off failed to load: audio/se/lachen_m%C3%A4nner.ogg
probably something with the coding of the name. Send who can screen from your
folder audio files starting with Lachen (audio/se/Lachen...)
Pretty sure you are looking for "lachen_männer.ogg" (which is translated as laughing_men)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You're banging his wife, his maid and his son's former fiancée. Isn't it enough? wanna bang his ass, too? :sneaky::sneaky:
But he still doesn't know that, and he is preparing a marriage with a noble, so his dreams aren't yet crahed :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes